**Live game thread** Us vs the Doggies

rex2ce

Re: **Live game thread** Us vs the Doggies

Post by rex2ce » Sun 15 May, 2016 6:34 pm

Kidwell has been our defensive coach for 3 seasons now, obviously he does not have kpi's in his contract

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 15 May, 2016 6:40 pm

Simona couldn't even wear the correct socks.
We're like a makeshift touch footy team where blokes turn up wearing their under 15s gear.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 15 May, 2016 6:40 pm

Simona couldn't even wear the correct socks.
We're like a makeshift touch footy team where blokes turn up wearing their under 15s gear.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 May, 2016 6:45 pm

TIGER wrote:Simona couldn't even wear the correct socks.
Simona wears skins under his socks :lol:
His socks were down .
But I think that's the least of his problems .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

haberfield tiger

Post by haberfield tiger » Sun 15 May, 2016 6:48 pm

Toddy please take over this squad and sort this mess out. Im sure the boys will play for you and you can restore confidence in our young halves.. Buckets please bite the bullet its decision time.....

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 15 May, 2016 6:59 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
His socks were down .
My bad, but it's pretty sad when that's the only thing you notice about a player, did he play at all?
I mean he was obviously on the field because I noticed his socks, but did he PLAY?

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:00 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
His socks were down .
My bad, but it's pretty sad when that's the only thing you notice about a player, did he play at all?
I mean he was obviously on the field because I noticed his socks, but did he PLAY?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:07 pm

haberfield tiger wrote:Toddy please take over this squad and sort this mess out. Im sure the boys will play for you and you can restore confidence in our young halves.. Buckets please bite the bullet its decision time.....
You have a lot of unfounded faith lol.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:08 pm

TIGER wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
His socks were down .
He copped a slight knock to the nose , went for a concussion test , applied more hair product , went back out and did squat :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Post by 851 » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:18 pm

haberfield tiger wrote:Toddy please take over this squad and sort this mess out. Im sure the boys will play for you and you can restore confidence in our young halves.. Buckets please bite the bullet its decision time.....
I agree although I don't know about Payten, I am sick of the Taylor apologists blaming every one and thing bar him.
He had over 2 weeks to prepare for this game, we never looked interested, never looked comfortable, yes we had some serious bad luck, but there was no commitment.
It is plain to see this team isn't going to play for Taylor, and the coach has no inclination to drop under performers, our season is sliding away faster than even I could predict.
Taylor s been here since October 2014, and his you beaut defensive structures are not working, we are leaking on average 27.5 points per game, we let in a try in the 5 minutes before halftime every week.
Taylor has no answers for these problems, and now our attack is as impotent as it has ever been in our history, there seems no light at the end of the tunnel.
There is now no excusing Taylor's performance, we are 3rd last, we will be second last after this round, we were equal last year and missed the spoon on F/A, no other coach would have lasted this long with such a poor record.
I don't want to hear the excuses, although I know they will come from the select few, Taylor has been an abject failure in his tenure here, and he needs to go and go now before the timberware arrives. :x
Go hard or go home

haberfield tiger

Post by haberfield tiger » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:21 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
we play newcastle next who have 9 wins in last 34 games. 3 of which against us.. if we loose this JT must be shown the door.. Todd Payten given a chance till year end....

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:23 pm

851 wrote:
I agree although I don't know about Payten, I am sick of the Taylor apologists blaming every one and thing bar him.
He had over 2 weeks to prepare for this game, we never looked interested, never looked comfortable, yes we had some serious bad luck, but there was no commitment.
It is plain to see this team isn't going to play for Taylor, and the coach has no inclination to drop under performers, our season is sliding away faster than even I could predict.
Taylor s been here since October 2014, and his you beaut defensive structures are not working, we are leaking on average 27.5 points per game, we let in a try in the 5 minutes before halftime every week.
Taylor has no answers for these problems, and now our attack is as impotent as it has ever been in our history, there seems no light at the end of the tunnel.
There is now no excusing Taylor's performance, we are 3rd last, we will be second last after this round, we were equal last year and missed the spoon on F/A, no other coach would have lasted this long with such a poor record.
I don't want to hear the excuses, although I know they will come from the select few, Taylor has been an abject failure in his tenure here, and he needs to go and go now before the timberware arrives. :x
Taylors apologists are getting fewer by the day. how anyone could defend the debacle our season has descended into is beyond me.3 from 10 sounds good compared to 1 from 8.Beyond disgraceful

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:25 pm

851 wrote:
If Taylor is punted only a seasoned NRL coach has to be appointed it is critical !

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:27 pm

No Taylor has to go regardless.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:28 pm

haberfield tiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
we play newcastle next who have 9 wins in last 34 games. 3 of which against us.. if we loose this JT must be shown the door.. Todd Payten given a chance till year end....
Enough with rookie coaches. We need someone with a proven track record, not a rookie who may turn out to be good, but could as easily keep us floundering.

Post by 851 » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:29 pm

Snake wrote:
851 wrote:
If Taylor is punted only a seasoned NRL coach has to be appointed it is critical !
I agree, get Toovey, Cleary or someone who can at least get this mob to have a go, they have descended into an embarrassment, even if you have an inferior roster, at least make them play to their ability.
Go hard or go home

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:32 pm

851 wrote:
If we lose to the knights next week despite whoever we have playing Taylor must be sacked at fulltime ..enough is enough , he can also take his Neanderthal defensive coach with him as well .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 15 May, 2016 7:36 pm

Good to see the usual normality returned this week....musta been tough 2 weeks ago..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..