Josh Reynolds

Dingo

Re: Josh Reynolds

Post by Dingo » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:20 pm

king sirro wrote:
Dingo wrote:anyone who thinks Reynolds didn't drop his knees on purpose and "fell over Farah"is a complete idiot that should never have their opinion heard from again. Reynolds had a turtle head poking out once he realised how serious Robbie was. Absolutely pooing himself. We all know channel nine doesnt replay mistakes and pushes their aganda, 1 replay of widesrceen on TV where you actually see him look down and go knees first. The commentators go "blah blah blah it was an accident blah blah blah" every other replay was then a tight shot of Robbie on the ground.

Reynolds has shown on many occasions what a grub he is, more will be said about this, actually watch a full screen replay before commenting, he deliberately goes down "tripping" knees first, then poos himself. Greg Bird acted better with his shot to the throat in origin a couple of years ago.
Speaking of idiots....Dingo..i mean bingo

King Zero with his queefs, another zinger mate, keep up the IQ

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:20 pm

My gut feeling is that he knew he made a bit of a goose of himself by falling on him.

He showed 100% concern which was genuine. However to me his concern was amplified by the fact he knew he put in a little cheap shot that was not required.

IVe seen it many many times in Soccer. A bloke puts in a ugly looking challenge then tries to feign an injury to try and deflect attention.

However People thinking it was 100% accidental because he wasn't looking at him i would describe as a little naive. Especially with a player like Josh Reynolds.

Russell

Post by Russell » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:24 pm

Cosimo_Zaretti wrote:
stryker wrote:Watch a reply you drama queens.
He didnt drop the knees into him. Farah knocked himself out trying to force pressure on Reynolds clearing kick, then Reynolds tripped over his body on the ground.
Yep the initial knockout is from the tackle, so Farah is already unconscious when Reynolds decides to go all Mortal Kombat and finish him.

When you trip over something, your foot or feet come to a stop and your upper body keeps going. Reynolds kept his bodyweight centred over farah's body as his knees came down around the head and kneck.
I think you and Dingo are having yourselves on. You are both seeing what you want to see and not what actually happened.

Oh! it's Reynolds - he must be guilty.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:24 pm

Dingo wrote:anyone who thinks Reynolds didn't drop his knees on purpose and "fell over Farah"is a complete idiot that should never have their opinion heard from again. Reynolds had a turtle head poking out once he realised how serious Robbie was. Absolutely pooing himself. We all know channel nine doesnt replay mistakes and pushes their aganda, 1 replay of widesrceen on TV where you actually see him look down and go knees first. The commentators go "blah blah blah it was an accident blah blah blah" every other replay was then a tight shot of Robbie on the ground.

Reynolds has shown on many occasions what a grub he is, more will be said about this, actually watch a full screen replay before commenting, he deliberately goes down "tripping" knees first, then poos himself. Greg Bird acted better with his shot to the throat in origin a couple of years ago.
I didnt watch channel 9 Drongo.
I watched Fox and they replayed it in full many times, even contemplating that Reynolds may have been guilty until it was obvious he wasnt. They discussed it at length.
Take the foil off. It was a collision and thats what happens in a collision sport like rugby league.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:30 pm

Well.... After this arvo I needed a real good laugh

Cosmo, thanks for the LOLs

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:33 pm

gallagher wrote:My head is spinning
My sides are splitting :lol:

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:33 pm

I thought this was going to be a post saying we should sign him. I'm all for it, even though he has limited ability at least you know the guy cares if he wins or loses.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:35 pm

Cosmos opinion was was shared by many members in and around me at ANZ stadium.

I don't think its clear any way to be honest.

All is know is that it can be easy to make things look accidental.

Im fine with him being given the benefit of the doubt however only Reynolds really knows if it was.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:40 pm

Eddie wrote:Cosmos opinion was was shared by many members in and around me at ANZ stadium.

Im fine with him being given the benefit of the doubt however only Reynolds really knows if it was.
It depends what you want to see.... Even on my pissy little phone watching a replay I can see Robbie's out before he hits the deck, I can see Robbie's head not move an inch when Reynolds knees hit the ground

If it makes you feel better, easier to get outraged at the opposition after today I guess

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:42 pm

Generally the Farah haters on cue have their sides splitting and can't even fathom a proper response. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Like I said only really Josh Reynolds knows. To me it looks unclear either way.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:43 pm

Eddie wrote:Cosmos opinion was was shared by many members in and around me at ANZ stadium.

How can anyone who was at the ground be a good judge by having to rely on a big screen that's miles away. It's no surprise that the majority who thought it was deliberate were the ones who were at the ground.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:44 pm

innsaneink wrote:

It depends what you want to see.... Even on my pissy little phone watching a replay I can see Robbie's out before he hits the deck, I can see Robbie's head not move an inch when Reynolds knees hit the ground

If it makes you feel better, easier to get outraged at the opposition after today I guess
Farah is out cold before he hit the deck - yes

Then bangs his head heard on the ground - yes

My argument is reynolds might have known what he was doing (dropping down on Farahs face)

He didnt know he was knocked out obviously and the concern was genuine.

However to me its unclear whether it was a little cheap shot or not.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:46 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:

How can anyone who was at the ground be a good judge by having to rely on a big screen that's miles away. It's no surprise that the majority who thought it was deliberate were the ones who were at the ground.
The big screens are a bit bigger then the ones sitting at home on Tv.

They had a pretty decent view of it.

All im saying is that those that think it was a total accident are as wrong as the people that think it was 100% deliberate

Only Josh Reynolds knows. You see little cheap shots all the time in footy.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:51 pm

His knees didn't even touch his head. FFS.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:53 pm

Eddie wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

Farah is out cold before he hit the deck - yes

Then bangs his head heard on the ground - yes

My argument is reynolds might have known what he was doing (dropping down on Farahs face)

He didnt know he was knocked out obviously and the concern was genuine.

However to me its unclear whether it was a little cheap shot or not.

Lol... Dropped down on Farahs face?
I think you should watch it again

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:56 pm

haha hate reynolds as much as the next bloke - tried my absolute best to see malice in it and couldnt see anything

his fall has 0 impact on robbie, and the fall itself was caused by him looking 50m away at the ball and slipping over robbie's arm
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 15 May, 2016 9:57 pm

I just find it very predictable that you can't even pay the bloke who started the thread a bit of respect.

Bloke in entitled to his opinion and at least showed a bit of fire and passion unlike our team.

Laughing at him I just think its off.

All I said was there were plenty of Tigers fans in and around me similar upset and mouthing off at Josh Reynolds.

Im on the fence on this one. Its hard to know if deliberate. thought it was worth discussing anyway.

Thats all.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sun 15 May, 2016 10:00 pm

He didnt contact Robbie at all, but i dont know if he intended to or not only he knows that.His concern for Robbie was clearly genuine afterwards as i would hope any player would be when someone is injured.I am not a fan of him but couldnt fault him today