Could Farah be chosen to face the Eels ?

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5609
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Re: Could Farah be chosen to face the Eels ?

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:27 pm

gallagher wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
gallagher wrote:
Eddie wrote:Robbie wold be one laughing 950 k to play reserves
You reckon he has depression! !!
:roll
You really are a tool to make a joke about depression
Have you diagnosed him aswell?
And i was laughing at Eddie. One moment Farah has depression, the next minute he's laughing at his situation. Depression is very serous. Using it to garner support or trigger sympaty for a footballer is low.


tigermac88
Member
Member
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by tigermac88 » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:27 pm

gallagher wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
gallagher wrote:
Eddie wrote:Robbie wold be one laughing 950 k to play reserves
You reckon he has depression! !!
:roll
You really are a tool to make a joke about depression
Have you diagnosed him aswell?
You're a true blue keyboard warrior, I just hope that you or nobody in your family is ever diagnosed with a mental illness.

Knuckles
Member
Member
Posts: 2811
Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Knuckles » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:30 pm

gallagher wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
gallagher wrote:
Eddie wrote:Robbie wold be one laughing 950 k to play reserves
You reckon he has depression! !!
:roll
You really are a tool to make a joke about depression
Have you diagnosed him aswell?
Fool.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33097
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:31 pm

gallagher if you keep going down this path you're going to find yourself on mod review. Pick your game up and post sensibly, or not at all.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5609
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:32 pm

Afl these doctors on the forum.


User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6427
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:35 pm

gallagher wrote:Afl these doctors on the forum.
Maybe you should get one of them to take a look at you.
Go hard or go home

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5609
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:37 pm

851 wrote:
gallagher wrote:Afl these doctors on the forum.
Maybe you should get one of them to take a look at you.
More exercise, less drink. They're like a broken record.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5609
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:38 pm

gallagher wrote:All these doctors on the forum.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5609
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:40 pm

Apologies if i offended anyone. I realize the seriousness of depression. I was not making light of it. Sorry for the mis understanding.
Warning taken in good spirit Willow.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6427
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 7:46 pm

gallagher wrote:
851 wrote:
gallagher wrote:Afl these doctors on the forum.
Maybe you should get one of them to take a look at you.
More exercise, less drink. They're like a broken record.
I always get that around the wrong way.
Go hard or go home

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5609
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 8:06 pm

851 wrote:
gallagher wrote:
851 wrote:
gallagher wrote:Afl these doctors on the forum.
Maybe you should get one of them to take a look at you.
More exercise, less drink. They're like a broken record.
I always get that around the wrong way.
As do i. Intentionally!!

Post Reply