Sirro plays last 5 Minutes

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Re: Sirro plays last 5 Minutes

Post by stevetiger » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 6:13 pm

I just watched the press conference and Siro was sick.


Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5572
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 6:20 pm

InBenjiWeTrust wrote:Sironen was extremly lucky, what Griffin needs to do to play FG :(
Griffen has been injured.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3238
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 6:34 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Swordy wrote:The press conference cleary explained why Sirro only played a few minutes.

A few on page one of this thread can now take their foot out of their mouth and find some other excuse to bash the coach, cause this aint one.
If you think this was a JT bashing thread? Your incorrect Swordy.
I was more trying to understand the reasoning behind it as JT has left other players throughout the Season on the bench unused.
I totally except the reasons for JT leaving him on the bench if he was sick, I actually wasn't aware that he was sick when I started this thread.
Can't no player come up from the 20's Comp at the last Minute?
If you think it was a Taylor bashing thread your incorrect but your prerogative to think otherwise.
Taylor got the result we were hoping for good on him and sets us up for a cracking last home game.
Good weather? I think we get 20,000 and that might just be enough to see us play semi final footy :pray:
Yeah it was a fair enough question when asked, it just turns out there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for it.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22166
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 6:39 pm

Least FT had the humility to accept the explanation unlike some others who just can't let go of a grudge.

User avatar
Black'n'White
Member
Member
Posts: 1901
Joined: Sat 02 Mar, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Black'n'White » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 6:58 pm

cktiger wrote:He didn't play big minutes because the coach doesn't like him and was basically forced to put him in the team.
Holds a grudge well does JT.
02b4419f5e8c5a153baf4b4f34e6f555ea138a6e47bb4b2e1d2684fa9b2c96db.jpg
02b4419f5e8c5a153baf4b4f34e6f555ea138a6e47bb4b2e1d2684fa9b2c96db.jpg (33.87 KiB) Viewed 545 times


ferret
Member
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue 29 Oct, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by ferret » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:06 pm

I dont have a phd in pshycology, but I wouldve thought that you use a player because of
his ability. I wouldnt have thought our club or JT would have the luxury of keeping a player in reserve
grade because of perceived dislikes or otherwise?

User avatar
Swordy
Member
Member
Posts: 1925
Joined: Fri 02 Jul, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Swordy » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:40 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Swordy wrote:The press conference cleary explained why Sirro only played a few minutes.

A few on page one of this thread can now take their foot out of their mouth and find some other excuse to bash the coach, cause this aint one.
If you think this was a JT bashing thread? Your incorrect Swordy.
I was more trying to understand the reasoning behind it as JT has left other players throughout the Season on the bench unused.
I totally except the reasons for JT leaving him on the bench if he was sick, I actually wasn't aware that he was sick when I started this thread.
Can't no player come up from the 20's Comp at the last Minute?
If you think it was a Taylor bashing thread your incorrect but your prerogative to think otherwise.
Taylor got the result we were hoping for good on him and sets us up for a cracking last home game.
Good weather? I think we get 20,000 and that might just be enough to see us play semi final footy :pray:
Granted, some raised the issue and thats absolutely fair. Others were having a good stab and that cant be denied.

Im not worried either way, it just highlights some being jumpy, either anti coach or anti Farah and it isnt fair on either.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

User avatar
Buffalo
Member
Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri 05 Aug, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Buffalo » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 8:11 pm

Because he could barely get out of bed this morning, vomiting. A lot of the players were battling illness all week

ricksen
Member
Member
Posts: 1841
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ricksen » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 8:47 pm

foreveratiger wrote:Can't no player come up from the 20's Comp at the last Minute?
The 20s played before firsts, so it'd be a pretty big ask for one of them to play up a grade after playing a full game.
Having said that, Marsters did warm up with the first grade team as 18th man.

User avatar
shakey4d
Member
Member
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon 16 Apr, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by shakey4d » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 8:58 pm

So according to this thread, Taylor hates Siro cos he only played him for 6 minutes when Siro was sick and Taylor also hates Griffin for promoting Siro, who he also apparently hates, even though Griffin is injured.

Good-god some people need to read before they post.

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 3151
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 9:19 pm

I would love for the team to win the bloody comp, just to see how the haters would re-act. Would be worth a read.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3970
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 9:19 pm

NT Tiger wrote:Grudge holders talking about grudge holders. Funny!
^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28914
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 9:21 pm

cktiger wrote:He didn't play big minutes because the coach doesn't like him and was basically forced to put him in the team.
Holds a grudge well does JT.
Bahahahah....you fool, how ironic...an expert on grudges

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:17 pm

ferret wrote:I dont have a phd in pshycology, but I wouldve thought that you use a player because of
his ability. I wouldnt have thought our club or JT would have the luxury of keeping a player in reserve
grade because of perceived dislikes or otherwise?
I'd like to agree with you but I don't think that is true.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 5912
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Mon 29 Aug, 2016 3:42 pm

This thread easily avoided if ppl watch the pressers after a match.

Post Reply