Final result wests tigers - v- penrith

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4760
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Final result wests tigers - v- penrith

Post by westTAHger » Wed 08 Mar, 2017 4:49 pm

I had a dream:
wests tigers 25
panters 18

this week hopefully it will finally come true, or not ? :roll:
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D


Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3966
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Wed 08 Mar, 2017 5:09 pm

WestsTigers 42 - Penrith 6
in Ivan we distrust

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7091
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Wed 08 Mar, 2017 6:08 pm

Got it terribly wrong last week, so I will say the bounce back effect will bite us

Penrith 28
us 18

I am counting on being wrong again!!!

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22462
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 08 Mar, 2017 6:12 pm

I reckon we can get them

30-22

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40853
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 08 Mar, 2017 6:21 pm

Wests Tigers 28 Tedesco 2 Lawrence Brooks Suli tries Moses 4/6 defeat Penrith 24 Martin Yeo Reagan Gillard Cartwright tries Cleary 4/5

HT Penrith 16-12

Crowd 19852

MOTM Tedesco

Turning Point Penrith Lead 22-18 and put a long kick down town ,Tedesco makes a break and lets Suli loose in a 1 on 1 with Moylan with him scoring untouched under the posts

Some drunken Tigers fan by the name of Ziggy is then arrested for running out in his birthday suit and hugging Suli

Tigers turn on another try on the hooter out wide


User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Wed 08 Mar, 2017 6:32 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 08 Mar, 2017 6:21 pm
Wests Tigers 28 Tedesco 2 Lawrence Brooks Suli tries Moses 4/6 defeat Penrith 24 Martin Yeo Reagan Gillard Cartwright tries Cleary 4/5

HT Penrith 16-12

Crowd 19852

MOTM Tedesco

Turning Point Penrith Lead 22-18 and put a long kick down town ,Tedesco makes a break and lets Suli loose in a 1 on 1 with Moylan with him scoring untouched under the posts

Some drunken Tigers fan by the name of Ziggy is then arrested for running out in his birthday suit and hugging Suli

Tigers turn on another try on the hooter out wide
My prediction: Happy's predictions will be correct
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

User avatar
Tiger4life
Member
Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed 21 Sep, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Tiger4life » Wed 08 Mar, 2017 7:28 pm

Reckon will be a high scoring game.

TIGERS 34 - PANTHERS 24

Go the mighty tigers!!!!!!

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3492
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Wed 08 Mar, 2017 9:57 pm

Penrith 7
Tigers 3






Always thought this was a ridiculous thread, what's the point of 150 people guessing scores?
Who's going to want to read through pages of different scores. It's pointless.

matchball
Member
Member
Posts: 1715
Joined: Tue 18 Nov, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by matchball » Wed 08 Mar, 2017 10:36 pm

I feel a golden point coming on. God I hate them.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40853
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 08 Mar, 2017 10:58 pm

TIGER wrote:
Wed 08 Mar, 2017 9:57 pm
Penrith 7
Tigers 3






Always thought this was a ridiculous thread, what's the point of 150 people guessing scores?
Who's going to want to read through pages of different scores. It's pointless.
Well it used to be Underdog's thread , he'd colour all it up and get real descriptive

He's got about 400 kids now so doesn't have the time

That's why I do what I do , in the Dawg's memory

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4760
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 4:51 pm

TIGER wrote:
Wed 08 Mar, 2017 9:57 pm
Penrith 7
Tigers 3

Always thought this was a ridiculous thread, what's the point of 150 people guessing scores?
Who's going to want to read through pages of different scores. It's pointless.
The purpose for this is for a bit of fun.
Nothing more nothing less. :roll:
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29374
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 5:27 pm

Mighty Wests Tigers 54
Riff 16 (Merrin 4 Tries)

FTS Merrin
LTS Merrin

MOTM Brooks

Crowd 17867 .. leaving hubcaps in tact
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 5:42 pm

westTAHger wrote:
Thu 09 Mar, 2017 4:51 pm
TIGER wrote:
Wed 08 Mar, 2017 9:57 pm
Penrith 7
Tigers 3

Always thought this was a ridiculous thread, what's the point of 150 people guessing scores?
Who's going to want to read through pages of different scores. It's pointless.
The purpose for this is for a bit of fun.
Nothing more nothing less. :roll:

And one day your 25-18 scoreline will finally come up!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 5:44 pm

matchball wrote:
Wed 08 Mar, 2017 10:36 pm
I feel a golden point coming on. God I hate them.

I'd be ecstatic if we were not involved in a golden point game at all this season. My heart can't take them!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17957
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 7:18 pm

Look out the fun police are here.

Ill say 40-28 to us.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Just out of curiosity, which is more stressful golden point in rl or super over in cricket???
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22462
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 9:09 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Thu 09 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm
Just out of curiosity, which is more stressful golden point in rl or super over in cricket???
No one takes 20-20 seriously enough to stress over it, surely. Penalty shoot outs would be the better comparison.

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 9:20 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Thu 09 Mar, 2017 9:09 pm
WestsBenTigers wrote:
Thu 09 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm
Just out of curiosity, which is more stressful golden point in rl or super over in cricket???
No one takes 20-20 seriously enough to stress over it, surely. Penalty shoot outs would be the better comparison.
Good point!

Anyway, Golden point or penalty shoot-out
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Post Reply