WESTS Tigers Team V Melbourne..

User avatar
Tigerdave
Member
Member
Posts: 11071
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:04 am
Location: Lismore

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Melbourne..

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 4:13 pm

Liddle is playing


Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 1485
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 6:10 pm

Wonder if Ivan will go tomorrow

Eddie
Member
Member
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Eddie » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 7:26 pm

Ballin like the injured version of Lawrence.

a good bloke that should have retired a few years ago.

What a great signing.

User avatar
shakey4d
Member
Member
Posts: 1114
Joined: Mon 16 Apr, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by shakey4d » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 7:55 pm

Anyone know how the team selection process works these days? I was u der the impression that if you were not named in original 21 you could not be selected to play. So how is piddle now in the 17? Would tigers have had to request that a and why would the administration allow it?

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 8:21 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 12:55 am
Why are we getting all the free to air games when we are in disaster territory - at least our sponsors are getting something out of it.

Televised games are selected before the season starts, BBF. I'd rather we weren't featuring at the moment - our ineptness is just too hard to watch and laid bare for all the League world to see. I'd much rather they had the anonymity of playing a Saturday night game right about now, plus I reckon they play better at night anyway. We might actually have a shot at winning!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29691
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 8:26 pm

shakey4d wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 7:55 pm
Anyone know how the team selection process works these days? I was u der the impression that if you were not named in original 21 you could not be selected to play. So how is piddle now in the 17? Would tigers have had to request that a and why would the administration allow it?
WTs applied for and we're granted an exemption due to Ballin injury at training

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1706
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 8:27 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 8:21 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 12:55 am
Why are we getting all the free to air games when we are in disaster territory - at least our sponsors are getting something out of it.

Televised games are selected before the season starts, BBF. I'd rather we weren't featuring at the moment - our ineptness is just too hard to watch and laid bare for all the League world to see. I'd much rather they had the anonymity of playing a Saturday night game right about now, plus I reckon they play better at night anyway. We might actually have a shot at winning!
Well they better win because I will make the trip down to Leichhardt tomorrow.

And this season the tigers have only won when I have attended.
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 8:53 pm

what a great signing Ballin has been, what has he played in total? 20mins? Another great decision by JT. Stick a fork in Ballin, he's done (he was done 2 years ago).
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33159
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 9:30 pm

Hope Liddle plays well tomorrow, we need some spark around the ruck and he's just the guy to provide it. Might kick start Brooks and Moses who desperately need to start playing well.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41455
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 9:57 pm

willow wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 9:30 pm
Hope Liddle plays well tomorrow, we need some spark around the ruck and he's just the guy to provide it. Might kick start Brooks and Moses who desperately need to start playing well.
Yeah agree Willow ,Liddle can hopefully kickstart our attack

If you believe the good judges this is the master v the apprentice in regards to Smith and Liddle , watch there running style's , very similar also

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5690
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:02 pm

Can't wait for the game now that Liddle is playing.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5562
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:04 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 8:21 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 23 Mar, 2017 12:55 am
Why are we getting all the free to air games when we are in disaster territory - at least our sponsors are getting something out of it.

Televised games are selected before the season starts, BBF. I'd rather we weren't featuring at the moment - our ineptness is just too hard to watch and laid bare for all the League world to see. I'd much rather they had the anonymity of playing a Saturday night game right about now, plus I reckon they play better at night anyway. We might actually have a shot at winning!
Id rather us on free to air. At least that way the biggest spotlight is on our halves who are demanding much more money than their current ability suggests. No place to hide. And no excuses this week for the whole inept playing group. Aim up for Christ sake fellas!

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29861
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:05 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 9:57 pm
willow wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 9:30 pm
Hope Liddle plays well tomorrow, we need some spark around the ruck and he's just the guy to provide it. Might kick start Brooks and Moses who desperately need to start playing well.
Yeah agree Willow ,Liddle can hopefully kickstart our attack

If you believe the good judges this is the master v the apprentice in regards to Smith and Liddle , watch there running style's , very similar also
Hasn't there been enough bs comparisons in our lifetime...

Liddle is 4785 times faster than Cammy...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41455
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:10 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:05 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 9:57 pm
willow wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 9:30 pm
Hope Liddle plays well tomorrow, we need some spark around the ruck and he's just the guy to provide it. Might kick start Brooks and Moses who desperately need to start playing well.
Yeah agree Willow ,Liddle can hopefully kickstart our attack

If you believe the good judges this is the master v the apprentice in regards to Smith and Liddle , watch there running style's , very similar also
Hasn't there been enough bs comparisons in our lifetime...

Liddle is 4785 times faster than Cammy...
What's up cranky pants ??

They stopped stocking your favourite cordial ??

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:14 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 9:37 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 9:33 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 9:22 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 9:16 am


Don't be late, or you'll miss his 5 minutes. Lol
That's poor mate.

I hope Ballin has a great game, will be great to see him on the field again after his injury troubles. We all know why he was brought here but he's entitled to see out his career the way he wants.
It was a joke Joice. Hence the lol.
I want him fit too. We need some value from our money
Dunno why some are so precious over an ex sea eagle who's seen most of his time here from outside the playing area.
I figured you were joking, just didn't find it funny.

I wouldn't say I'm precious about him, I think he can add value. If we're to salvage anything from the year I think Ballin will go a long way to making it happen. He's been hideously unlucky with injuries.
I hope he goes well too. But just couriers why is Ballin entitled to see out his career the way he wants? When many long serving players and coaches don't get that opportunity. Why are we WT obligated to see that he does. Not that I'm saying he shouldn't we don't have that obligation to him or do we?

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5690
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:20 pm

Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:14 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 9:37 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 9:33 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 9:22 am


That's poor mate.

I hope Ballin has a great game, will be great to see him on the field again after his injury troubles. We all know why he was brought here but he's entitled to see out his career the way he wants.
It was a joke Joice. Hence the lol.
I want him fit too. We need some value from our money
Dunno why some are so precious over an ex sea eagle who's seen most of his time here from outside the playing area.
I figured you were joking, just didn't find it funny.

I wouldn't say I'm precious about him, I think he can add value. If we're to salvage anything from the year I think Ballin will go a long way to making it happen. He's been hideously unlucky with injuries.
I hope he goes well too. But just couriers why is Ballin entitled to see out his career the way he wants? When many long serving players and coaches don't get that opportunity. Why are we WT obligated to see that he does. Not that I'm saying he shouldn't we don't have that obligation to him or do we?
He has a contract.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:33 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:20 pm
Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:14 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 9:37 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 22 Mar, 2017 9:33 am


It was a joke Joice. Hence the lol.
I want him fit too. We need some value from our money
Dunno why some are so precious over an ex sea eagle who's seen most of his time here from outside the playing area.
I figured you were joking, just didn't find it funny.

I wouldn't say I'm precious about him, I think he can add value. If we're to salvage anything from the year I think Ballin will go a long way to making it happen. He's been hideously unlucky with injuries.
I hope he goes well too. But just couriers why is Ballin entitled to see out his career the way he wants? When many long serving players and coaches don't get that opportunity. Why are we WT obligated to see that he does. Not that I'm saying he shouldn't we don't have that obligation to him or do we?
He has a contract.
Ok so what does a contract mean in the grand scheme of things, he will still get paid.

Anyway it's irrelevant now, he is injured, again.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:36 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 9:57 pm
willow wrote:
Sat 25 Mar, 2017 9:30 pm
Hope Liddle plays well tomorrow, we need some spark around the ruck and he's just the guy to provide it. Might kick start Brooks and Moses who desperately need to start playing well.
Yeah agree Willow ,Liddle can hopefully kickstart our attack

If you believe the good judges this is the master v the apprentice in regards to Smith and Liddle , watch there running style's , very similar also
His support play is great, his speed will be awesome. Hopefully he goes well and sparks the team up.

Post Reply