Tedesco, incapable of passing

stryker

Re: Tedesco, incapable of passing

Post by stryker » Tue 13 Jun, 2017 8:34 pm

Tedesco is a hog. He is playing to stay clean for origin at the moment then he'll really step it up to try and make the WC team.
He is not playing to help the tigers win games and hasnt done so for quite a while now.

Russell

Post by Russell » Tue 13 Jun, 2017 8:37 pm

stryker wrote:
Tue 13 Jun, 2017 8:34 pm
Tedesco is a hog. He is playing to stay clean for origin at the moment then he'll really step it up to try and make the WC team.
He is not playing to help the tigers win games and hasnt done so for quite a while now.
I'm off to the Medical Centre - I agree with you again! Lol

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 13 Jun, 2017 8:42 pm

Him going sideline to sideline is a result of our forwards not going forward

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Tue 13 Jun, 2017 8:57 pm

When playing soccer (I wish I could play league - long story) I am a bit of a hog - best player in the team. My Dad is our coach and he tells me 'If you don't pass to your teammates, they will never get any better'. If he is going to hog it, he should run forward and hopefully make a break with his speed and power or get a quick PTB to set up the help the next player. There is no 'I' in team and Tedesco all by himself against 13 men will never win.

Together - Everyone - Achieves - More

Ivan's laws:
The star of the team is the team
Be the player your teammates want to play with
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 13 Jun, 2017 9:08 pm

Russell wrote:
Tue 13 Jun, 2017 8:37 pm
stryker wrote:
Does that mean you are finally thinking clearly? ;)

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Tue 13 Jun, 2017 9:26 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Tue 13 Jun, 2017 8:57 pm
When playing soccer (I wish I could play league - long story) I am a bit of a hog - best player in the team. My Dad is our coach and he tells me 'If you don't pass to your teammates, they will never get any better'. If he is going to hog it, he should run forward and hopefully make a break with his speed and power or get a quick PTB to set up the help the next player. There is no 'I' in team and Tedesco all by himself against 13 men will never win.

Ivan's laws:
That's Tidesco.
"Quality Stupidity"

Demps

Post by Demps » Wed 14 Jun, 2017 8:44 am

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Tue 13 Jun, 2017 8:57 pm

Ivan's laws:
Good post.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Russell

Post by Russell » Wed 14 Jun, 2017 8:51 am

stryker wrote:
Tue 13 Jun, 2017 9:08 pm
Russell wrote:
Tue 13 Jun, 2017 8:37 pm
stryker wrote:
Does that mean you are finally thinking clearly? ;)
I don't think so, but I am thinking as cloudy as you, which is a worry for both of us. Lol

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 14 Jun, 2017 8:57 am

James, now, is almost our only bright spark in attack and we are still picking on him. Our other bright sparks have long departed our shores. Before the Parra team used to rely too much on Jared Hayne as well, didn't get them very far.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

stryker

Post by stryker » Wed 14 Jun, 2017 9:41 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Wed 14 Jun, 2017 8:57 am
James, now, is almost our only bright spark in attack and we are still picking on him. Our other bright sparks have long departed our shores. Before the Parra team used to rely too much on Jared Hayne as well, didn't get them very far.
Only to a GF that was stolen from them by a team rorting the cap.