Departing Woods' final words

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Departing Woods' final words

Post by bathursttiger » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:10 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 5:07 pm
AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
if they do a celebratory departure lap, i'll be back turned.
A lap of what? Honour?
A lap of dishonour!!!


User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3742
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:13 pm

barra wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 5:33 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 4:51 pm
AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
if they do a celebratory departure lap, i'll be back turned.
I dont think it'd be wise.
Best if they get the hell out ASAP
They probably will walk a lap if they win, and maybe even if they lose.

The majority of fans at the game will still applaud them.
I would just leave.

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6392
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:16 pm

Earl wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:04 pm
The worst captain in any sporting team that I've ever seen and one of the most overrated forwards by rep team selectors in the game. Most fans don't rate him.

He is so dumb though and I nearly feel sorry for the guy because he keeps putting his foot in it. Why couldn't he just state "I think they'll go great next year and I wish them the best" and then shut his peep hole. I honestly don't think that he is trying to be such a moron.

I don't wish him luck. I hope he fails at Canterbury and the fans turn on him.
You mustn't have seen many teams then.

tiger05premier
Member
Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by tiger05premier » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:18 pm

hobbo wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 5:34 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 5:07 pm
AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
if they do a celebratory departure lap, i'll be back turned.
A lap of what? Honour?
I'm going to this one , might take some eggs just incase !
Make them rotten ones

tiger05premier
Member
Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by tiger05premier » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:19 pm

barra wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 5:33 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 4:51 pm
AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
if they do a celebratory departure lap, i'll be back turned.
I dont think it'd be wise.
Best if they get the hell out ASAP
They probably will walk a lap if they win, and maybe even if they lose.

The majority of fans at the game will still applaud them.
I hope you are wrong


User avatar
Fraze23
Member
Member
Posts: 1922
Joined: Thu 15 Jul, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Cambridge United Kingdom

Post by Fraze23 » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:46 pm

Gees that's ordinary from Woods. Talking about pushing his body and meeting standards set at the Bulldogs, but just "going by" at the club he's captain of? Woods is what's wrong with our culture.

tiger05premier
Member
Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by tiger05premier » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 7:17 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:10 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 5:07 pm
AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 4:36 pm
if they do a celebratory departure lap, i'll be back turned.
A lap of what? Honour?
A lap of dishonour!!!
We need a dishonor baner.

They can run through it than hang it on their walls at home to remind them that their futures aren't at WT

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 7:22 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:16 pm
Earl wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:04 pm
The worst captain in any sporting team that I've ever seen and one of the most overrated forwards by rep team selectors in the game. Most fans don't rate him.

He is so dumb though and I nearly feel sorry for the guy because he keeps putting his foot in it. Why couldn't he just state "I think they'll go great next year and I wish them the best" and then shut his peep hole. I honestly don't think that he is trying to be such a moron.

I don't wish him luck. I hope he fails at Canterbury and the fans turn on him.
You mustn't have seen many teams then.
I've seen every team that has played any game in the universe across all time. I'm a highlander.

User avatar
oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue 24 Nov, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Springwood

Post by oldprop » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 7:39 pm

What's this, "going by" crap about training? It's a long way short of Ivan's train hard, play hard, compete hard. I'm so glad we're starting with a new front row next year.
Need more props.

User avatar
Fibros
Member
Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon 14 Aug, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Fibros » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 8:04 pm

Woods is a bigger imbecile than Teddy.
We will smash em 50+ get on.

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6392
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 8:16 pm

Earl wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 7:22 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:16 pm
Earl wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:04 pm
The worst captain in any sporting team that I've ever seen and one of the most overrated forwards by rep team selectors in the game. Most fans don't rate him.

He is so dumb though and I nearly feel sorry for the guy because he keeps putting his foot in it. Why couldn't he just state "I think they'll go great next year and I wish them the best" and then shut his peep hole. I honestly don't think that he is trying to be such a moron.

I don't wish him luck. I hope he fails at Canterbury and the fans turn on him.
You mustn't have seen many teams then.
I've seen every team that has played any game in the universe across all time. I'm a highlander.
Oh, that's alright then. No worries. Carry on!

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6392
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 8:20 pm

oldprop wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 7:39 pm
What's this, "going by" crap about training? It's a long way short of Ivan's train hard, play hard, compete hard. I'm so glad we're starting with a new front row next year.
Hate to tell you, but El Packo, and M Maralinga are practising how to " go By", at this very moment

User avatar
Russta
Member
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon 22 Aug, 2011 10:22 pm
Location: Kingaroy, Qld

Post by Russta » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 9:03 pm

Earl wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 7:22 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:16 pm
Earl wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:04 pm
The worst captain in any sporting team that I've ever seen and one of the most overrated forwards by rep team selectors in the game. Most fans don't rate him.

He is so dumb though and I nearly feel sorry for the guy because he keeps putting his foot in it. Why couldn't he just state "I think they'll go great next year and I wish them the best" and then shut his peep hole. I honestly don't think that he is trying to be such a moron.

I don't wish him luck. I hope he fails at Canterbury and the fans turn on him.
You mustn't have seen many teams then.
I've seen every team that has played any game in the universe across all time. I'm a highlander.
:roll Awesome Earl :D . There can be only one.

69-05-41
Member
Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by 69-05-41 » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 9:28 pm

More words of inspiration from Sharon, future captain material :roll:
"It is what it is" - Sharon, 2017

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 10:24 pm

What do you all expect? This comes from the same window licker who so poetically described the great honor of representing his country, state and captaining his club as "just a job".
The bloke is a titanic idiot.

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2681
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 10:34 pm

Earl wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 6:04 pm
The worst captain in any sporting team that I've ever seen and one of the most overrated forwards by rep team selectors in the game. Most fans don't rate him.

He is so dumb though and I nearly feel sorry for the guy because he keeps putting his foot in it. Why couldn't he just state "I think they'll go great next year and I wish them the best" and then shut his peep hole. I honestly don't think that he is trying to be such a moron.

I don't wish him luck. I hope he fails at Canterbury and the fans turn on him.
Most Canterbury fans have already turned on him and he hasn't even arrived their yet.

User avatar
Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by Defiant » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 10:38 pm

He goes down as one of the most stupid footballers I have seen.

His weekly train wreck on 360 was compelling viewing. He just not know how to shut up :crazy

The fact Cleary kept as captain can only be because he would have thrown his toys out of the cot like his mate Moses.

Enjoy the Dogs, its where he belongs.

colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 946
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by colmcd » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 10:46 pm

OK this is the three wanting to get their "spin" on the saga out.

But why hasn't Tigers management coached Woods with the media yet?

Post Reply