Josh Reynolds on Sterlo

Wests Tigers Discussion
formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Josh Reynolds on Sterlo

Post by formerguest » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 7:52 am

He stated that he wants to come here and to be a leader, whilst also acknowledging the dollars, new coach and his current club, so what's not to like apart from his grubbiness. The surprise was seeing him in a chooks jersey as a youngster.

Thanks to Steve for the heads up, as I recorded a replay that I would not have caught otherwise.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Thu 31 Aug, 2017 6:53 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 31 Aug, 2017 7:13 am
Great interview, just watched it.
Sure was. Comes across as an absolute champion fella. Very respectful......makes a refreshing change from half-witted imbeciles ala Fifita, Ferguson etc. Can't wait to have him representing our club.
Hoping he stays injury free and hits his straps in the WT jersey.

Tacky

Post by Tacky » Sat 02 Sep, 2017 3:13 pm

barra wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2017 9:47 am
Yep managed to catch this one, and Teddy's. Chalk and cheese if you ask me.

One was respectful, thoughtful, thankful and humble with a lot of honesty from a guy still happy to wear his current team's colours even though he is leaving the club. The other was Teddy.

While Teddy is a future star, I think I'd rather be in the trenches with Reynolds. Just hope he still has quality in him to give the team.
First thing I noticed was that even though Grub was pushed out of the club he was still wearing the Bulldogs colours. Compare that to Teddy who was offered the biggest deal in league history by the Tigers wearing a Nike shirt. I don't know about anyone else but that just seems really disrespectful to me.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

Earl

Post by Earl » Sat 02 Sep, 2017 3:25 pm

Tacky wrote:
Sat 02 Sep, 2017 3:13 pm
barra wrote:

One was respectful, thoughtful, thankful and humble with a lot of honesty from a guy still happy to wear his current team's colours even though he is leaving the club. The other was Teddy.

While Teddy is a future star, I think I'd rather be in the trenches with Reynolds. Just hope he still has quality in him to give the team.
First thing I noticed was that even though Grub was pushed out of the club he was still wearing the Bulldogs colours. Compare that to Teddy who was offered the biggest deal in league history by the Tigers wearing a Nike shirt. I don't know about anyone else but that just seems really disrespectful to me.
One guy plays with his heart and has respect for where he comes from. The other one is just a primma donna spoilt brat.

Luckily for us we are getting the one next year who has class and losing the other one.

barra

Post by barra » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 12:39 pm

Earl wrote:
Sat 02 Sep, 2017 3:25 pm
Tacky wrote:
Sat 02 Sep, 2017 3:13 pm
barra wrote:

One guy plays with his heart and has respect for where he comes from. The other one is just a primma donna spoilt brat.

Luckily for us we are getting the one next year who has class and losing the other one.
Definitely a lack of respect if you ask me - first thing I noticed both interviews were the shirts they wore. Maybe I'm old school? Teddy is all about Teddy; best thing for me, to be the best I can be, look after my career etc etc. Little mention of the club/team or fans.

Reynolds is a team/fans man so should fit in well on the bus.

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 4:37 pm

Looking more n more likely we've signed us a cripple tho....only lasted 6 minutes against the dragons. Gamble might just be worth his name.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 4:48 pm

maxxy86 wrote:
Sun 03 Sep, 2017 4:37 pm
Looking more n more likely we've signed us a cripple tho....only lasted 6 minutes against the dragons. Gamble might just be worth his name.
Des gave him a final game to wrap up his career but obviously still not fit.

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 4:56 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 03 Sep, 2017 4:48 pm
maxxy86 wrote:
Sun 03 Sep, 2017 4:37 pm
Des gave him a final game to wrap up his career but obviously still not fit.
Still thinking we're going to have a cripple on our books for season 2018.....
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 6:01 pm

Brad Fittler asked James Graham after the game " what about signing with the Red and Whites" , JG said "its inappropriate to talk about that now".
That's a bit different to the way Woods and Tedesco acted.