Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

General Social Discussion
Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Re: Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Post by Spud Murphy » Fri 12 Jan, 2018 8:23 pm

colmcd wrote:
Fri 12 Jan, 2018 4:41 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Fri 12 Jan, 2018 2:34 pm
Abraham wrote:
Fri 12 Jan, 2018 8:03 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Thu 11 Jan, 2018 10:00 pm



Hilary Clinton is not an 'idiot left winger', she is an accomplished, assertive & intelligent woman, but people apparently can't handle those qualities in a female, judging by the way she (& others like her) is always being savagely trashed.

No I am not. The whole 'left wing', 'right wing' concept is a false dichotomy, a complete load of bollocks that the whole world appears to have fallen for, so they can justify calling each other names, instead of being open to healthy debate.
Yep, you're one of them.
Thanks for being so judgemental and self righteous, but you have no idea about me at all.
Honestly Spud, your comments above are right on the mark.
The whole "left wing" vs "right wing" concept is a complete load of Bollocks. It is designed to get people like Abraham cheerleading for his side against reasoned debate.

He hasn't attacked Decisions, philosophies or Ideas. He hasn't highlighted comments or sources.

I'm up for holding a high standard to elected reps. But the Free pass that was given to tony "I lied my butt off" abbott was disgusting. By far Australia's worst PM and it has permitted Malcolm to come in and perform at a low standard as well. Sadly were paying the cost of this with a very expensive upgrade of our internet from copper wire, too copper wire among other things.

Well that about as good as Salary cap enforcement!

I want a high standard. If that means kicking a politician I like. Do it.
But if you're going to apply a high standard, base it off questionable usually WRONG sources and place that on one side only. Then your harming your argument and your country. What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander and I only take

That is exactly what Abraham is doing. Only his precious radical right politicians are innocent. This then allows them to get away with sillyness that is against his own beliefs. For instance, it is the Right of politics who want to push people to work Saturdays and Sundays... Which is traditionally family time. If you are Pro Families you should be arguing against it, but because you become partisan and cheerleader for your side you argue against your beliefs.

So keep being independent, Judge people on their actions and merits. But if one side offers slop while only pointing to the floors of the other side... kick them to the ground. We have a preferential system in Australia and that means we can demand higher standards.

Yep it's a complete furphy alright, designed to keep people divided and arguing about nothing important while those who really control things go about the business of destroying the planet and everyone in it. It's the devil's domain.

Anyway I'm off, I don't know how I even ended up reading this thread, let alone commenting in it. I really need to stay away from it, for my own health & sanity's sake.


coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 9:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by coivtny » Fri 12 Jan, 2018 9:32 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Fri 12 Jan, 2018 8:23 pm
colmcd wrote:
Fri 12 Jan, 2018 4:41 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Fri 12 Jan, 2018 2:34 pm
Abraham wrote:
Fri 12 Jan, 2018 8:03 am


Yep, you're one of them.
Thanks for being so judgemental and self righteous, but you have no idea about me at all.
Honestly Spud, your comments above are right on the mark.
The whole "left wing" vs "right wing" concept is a complete load of Bollocks. It is designed to get people like Abraham cheerleading for his side against reasoned debate.

He hasn't attacked Decisions, philosophies or Ideas. He hasn't highlighted comments or sources.

I'm up for holding a high standard to elected reps. But the Free pass that was given to tony "I lied my butt off" abbott was disgusting. By far Australia's worst PM and it has permitted Malcolm to come in and perform at a low standard as well. Sadly were paying the cost of this with a very expensive upgrade of our internet from copper wire, too copper wire among other things.

Well that about as good as Salary cap enforcement!

I want a high standard. If that means kicking a politician I like. Do it.
But if you're going to apply a high standard, base it off questionable usually WRONG sources and place that on one side only. Then your harming your argument and your country. What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander and I only take

That is exactly what Abraham is doing. Only his precious radical right politicians are innocent. This then allows them to get away with sillyness that is against his own beliefs. For instance, it is the Right of politics who want to push people to work Saturdays and Sundays... Which is traditionally family time. If you are Pro Families you should be arguing against it, but because you become partisan and cheerleader for your side you argue against your beliefs.

So keep being independent, Judge people on their actions and merits. But if one side offers slop while only pointing to the floors of the other side... kick them to the ground. We have a preferential system in Australia and that means we can demand higher standards.

Yep it's a complete furphy alright, designed to keep people divided and arguing about nothing important while those who really control things go about the business of destroying the planet and everyone in it. It's the devil's domain.

Anyway I'm off, I don't know how I even ended up reading this thread, let alone commenting in it. I really need to stay away from it, for my own health & sanity's sake.
And I'm joining you Spud. I have to say there are some genuine disciples of Onan commenting on this thread.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3762
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Fri 12 Jan, 2018 10:06 pm

colmcd wrote:
Fri 12 Jan, 2018 4:41 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Fri 12 Jan, 2018 2:34 pm
Abraham wrote:
Fri 12 Jan, 2018 8:03 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Thu 11 Jan, 2018 10:00 pm



Hilary Clinton is not an 'idiot left winger', she is an accomplished, assertive & intelligent woman, but people apparently can't handle those qualities in a female, judging by the way she (& others like her) is always being savagely trashed.

No I am not. The whole 'left wing', 'right wing' concept is a false dichotomy, a complete load of bollocks that the whole world appears to have fallen for, so they can justify calling each other names, instead of being open to healthy debate.
Yep, you're one of them.
Thanks for being so judgemental and self righteous, but you have no idea about me at all.
Honestly Spud, your comments above are right on the mark.
The whole "left wing" vs "right wing" concept is a complete load of Bollocks. It is designed to get people like Abraham cheerleading for his side against reasoned debate.

He hasn't attacked Decisions, philosophies or Ideas. He hasn't highlighted comments or sources.

I'm up for holding a high standard to elected reps. But the Free pass that was given to tony "I lied my butt off" abbott was disgusting. By far Australia's worst PM and it has permitted Malcolm to come in and perform at a low standard as well. Sadly were paying the cost of this with a very expensive upgrade of our internet from copper wire, too copper wire among other things.

Well that about as good as Salary cap enforcement!

I want a high standard. If that means kicking a politician I like. Do it.
But if you're going to apply a high standard, base it off questionable usually WRONG sources and place that on one side only. Then your harming your argument and your country. What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander and I only take

That is exactly what Abraham is doing. Only his precious radical right politicians are innocent. This then allows them to get away with sillyness that is against his own beliefs. For instance, it is the Right of politics who want to push people to work Saturdays and Sundays... Which is traditionally family time. If you are Pro Families you should be arguing against it, but because you become partisan and cheerleader for your side you argue against your beliefs.

So keep being independent, Judge people on their actions and merits. But if one side offers slop while only pointing to the floors of the other side... kick them to the ground. We have a preferential system in Australia and that means we can demand higher standards.
A copper wire system housed in asbestos pits to a node that will no longer provide a phone service, let alone data services during power outages and in possible emergencies that the old exchange batteries could. That we keep falling further down the international ladder is another matter.

That we are about to have a price on carbon once again is the biggest joke of all, particularly as it seems to be similar in many ways to the original one that Rudd put to parliament. Removing the best form of control that was successfully put in place and functioning, to create a virtual generation minefield and uncertainty, was nothing less than a calamity that we all are paying dearly for.

Oh, forgot about that budget emergency, which is now some Three Hundred Billion further down the path and not one more school hall or demountable to show for it, not even any ceiling insulation. Yeah, that's right, time to remove the debt levy and give out some more tax cuts to put the nation in an even worse structural deficit than their last long serving treasurer designed and built, whilst neglecting infrastructure.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39552
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:15 pm

The funny thing about Trump is he thinks that he is still on his reality TV show

He has fired just about every member of his political " dream team "

Saw a photo recently and of his top 7 picks only 1 is left

Done well Donald , maybe his surname should be Duck , not Trump

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 2977
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:58 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:15 pm
The funny thing about Trump is he thinks that he is still on his reality TV show

He has fired just about every member of his political " dream team "

Saw a photo recently and of his top 7 picks only 1 is left

Done well Donald , maybe his surname should be Duck , not Trump
You forgot to mention that he has the lowest black unemployment since 1979 and the lowest hispanic unemployment ever! Biggest tax cuts ever, highest Dow etc ever.
Manufacturers returning to the US, the raising of the hourly rate, appointments to the High Court, ISIS decimated, North and South Korea talking, etc, etc.

I am sure you would have mentioned these in your next post.


:D


User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39552
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 13 Jan, 2018 11:13 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:58 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:15 pm
The funny thing about Trump is he thinks that he is still on his reality TV show

He has fired just about every member of his political " dream team "

Saw a photo recently and of his top 7 picks only 1 is left

Done well Donald , maybe his surname should be Duck , not Trump
You forgot to mention that he has the lowest black unemployment since 1979 and the lowest hispanic unemployment ever! Biggest tax cuts ever, highest Dow etc ever.
Manufacturers returning to the US, the raising of the hourly rate, appointments to the High Court, ISIS decimated, North and South Korea talking, etc, etc.

I am sure you would have mentioned these in your next post.


:D
ISIS decimated , hardly , just driven underground

Hourly rate rises every year Col

North and South Korea are talking alright , Waugh I think it's called

Tax cuts are only short term fixes , if any country should know about that it's us , they should be saving for a rainy day much like Costello said , like many countries they are walking the tightrope of another recession

Well Col , you were right about one thing , I mentioned all this in my next post ;)

Checkmate

Munk
Member
Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Munk » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 1:02 am

Haha checkmate...except you failed to mention unemployment, stock market, manufacturing or high court appointments.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39552
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 1:15 am

Munk wrote:
Sun 14 Jan, 2018 1:02 am
Haha checkmate...except you failed to mention unemployment, stock market, manufacturing or high court appointments.
Stock market could only rise really , it was low for a long time , tax cuts will do that short term as it will also help manufacturing

I suppose when you are trying to pick wars with every country known to Man , you'll need to up the armed forces , thus the increase in employment and again you drop taxes unemployment will drop of course

Any politician can make the easy decisions to get short term gain

But tell me what happens when the recession that will come in the next 2-3 years will do , especially when you have a trillion dollar deficit , interest rates at basically zero ,etc

Of any country in the world , the USA will struggle the most to ride out a recession without major setbacks , it has taken them years to battle back to a position from the last recession



And for High Court appointments , well that's smart politics isn't it :roll:

Seeing at some stage I imagine he might face the High Court , best thing to have people you created for the positions deciding on your fate :lol:

Trump just needs to get the Munkey of his back I guess , then again he is probably too busy organizing the state funeral for the KKK leader who just past away

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3762
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 8:56 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 11:13 pm
magpiecol wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:58 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:15 pm
The funny thing about Trump is he thinks that he is still on his reality TV show

He has fired just about every member of his political " dream team "

Saw a photo recently and of his top 7 picks only 1 is left

Done well Donald , maybe his surname should be Duck , not Trump
You forgot to mention that he has the lowest black unemployment since 1979 and the lowest hispanic unemployment ever! Biggest tax cuts ever, highest Dow etc ever.
Manufacturers returning to the US, the raising of the hourly rate, appointments to the High Court, ISIS decimated, North and South Korea talking, etc, etc.

I am sure you would have mentioned these in your next post.


:D
ISIS decimated , hardly , just driven underground

Hourly rate rises every year Col

North and South Korea are talking alright , Waugh I think it's called

Tax cuts are only short term fixes , if any country should know about that it's us , they should be saving for a rainy day much like Costello said , like many countries they are walking the tightrope of another recession

Well Col , you were right about one thing , I mentioned all this in my next post ;)

Checkmate
Whilst I don't disagree on the Trump issues as he has passed bugger all in the way of economic policy and is riding on the coat tails of the back of previous administration's changes, Costello was no less an imposter.

He may have said similar and did create the future fund, but those monies came from the sale of Telstra and our treasury gold bullion. In reality, he and Howard saved basically nothing, rather, they did little more than simply ride on the back of a mining boom and irresponsibly created the framework for our current continued deficit growth. We may even have a reasonably functioning NBN in place if not for the foolish sale of our national communications network.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4466
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 9:00 am

formerguest wrote:
Sun 14 Jan, 2018 8:56 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 11:13 pm
magpiecol wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:58 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:15 pm
The funny thing about Trump is he thinks that he is still on his reality TV show

He has fired just about every member of his political " dream team "

Saw a photo recently and of his top 7 picks only 1 is left

Done well Donald , maybe his surname should be Duck , not Trump
You forgot to mention that he has the lowest black unemployment since 1979 and the lowest hispanic unemployment ever! Biggest tax cuts ever, highest Dow etc ever.
Manufacturers returning to the US, the raising of the hourly rate, appointments to the High Court, ISIS decimated, North and South Korea talking, etc, etc.

I am sure you would have mentioned these in your next post.


:D
ISIS decimated , hardly , just driven underground

Hourly rate rises every year Col

North and South Korea are talking alright , Waugh I think it's called

Tax cuts are only short term fixes , if any country should know about that it's us , they should be saving for a rainy day much like Costello said , like many countries they are walking the tightrope of another recession

Well Col , you were right about one thing , I mentioned all this in my next post ;)

Checkmate
Whilst I don't disagree on the Trump issues as he has passed bugger all in the way of economic policy and is riding on the coat tails of the back of previous administration's changes, Costello was no less an imposter.

He may have said similar and did create the future fund, but those monies came from the sale of Telstra and our treasury gold bullion. In reality, he and Howard saved basically nothing, rather, they did little more than simply ride on the back of a mining boom and irresponsibly created the framework for our current continued deficit growth. We may even have a reasonably functioning NBN in place if not for the foolish sale of our national communications network.
Here, Here.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21284
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 9:39 am

“ISIS decimated”

:roll

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39552
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 11:22 am

formerguest wrote:
Sun 14 Jan, 2018 8:56 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 11:13 pm
magpiecol wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:58 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:15 pm
The funny thing about Trump is he thinks that he is still on his reality TV show

He has fired just about every member of his political " dream team "

Saw a photo recently and of his top 7 picks only 1 is left

Done well Donald , maybe his surname should be Duck , not Trump
You forgot to mention that he has the lowest black unemployment since 1979 and the lowest hispanic unemployment ever! Biggest tax cuts ever, highest Dow etc ever.
Manufacturers returning to the US, the raising of the hourly rate, appointments to the High Court, ISIS decimated, North and South Korea talking, etc, etc.

I am sure you would have mentioned these in your next post.


:D
ISIS decimated , hardly , just driven underground

Hourly rate rises every year Col

North and South Korea are talking alright , Waugh I think it's called

Tax cuts are only short term fixes , if any country should know about that it's us , they should be saving for a rainy day much like Costello said , like many countries they are walking the tightrope of another recession

Well Col , you were right about one thing , I mentioned all this in my next post ;)

Checkmate
Whilst I don't disagree on the Trump issues as he has passed bugger all in the way of economic policy and is riding on the coat tails of the back of previous administration's changes, Costello was no less an imposter.

He may have said similar and did create the future fund, but those monies came from the sale of Telstra and our treasury gold bullion. In reality, he and Howard saved basically nothing, rather, they did little more than simply ride on the back of a mining boom and irresponsibly created the framework for our current continued deficit growth. We may even have a reasonably functioning NBN in place if not for the foolish sale of our national communications network.
NBN would be a disaster either way , our Govts are always looking to for a cheaper option

But there lays the problem , it would of cost 4 times as much and taken twice as long to set up NBN properly and the voting public would of gone into meltdown had the government of the time told us that

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3762
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 12:17 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 14 Jan, 2018 11:22 am
formerguest wrote:
Sun 14 Jan, 2018 8:56 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 11:13 pm
magpiecol wrote:
Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:58 pm


You forgot to mention that he has the lowest black unemployment since 1979 and the lowest hispanic unemployment ever! Biggest tax cuts ever, highest Dow etc ever.
Manufacturers returning to the US, the raising of the hourly rate, appointments to the High Court, ISIS decimated, North and South Korea talking, etc, etc.

I am sure you would have mentioned these in your next post.


:D
ISIS decimated , hardly , just driven underground

Hourly rate rises every year Col

North and South Korea are talking alright , Waugh I think it's called

Tax cuts are only short term fixes , if any country should know about that it's us , they should be saving for a rainy day much like Costello said , like many countries they are walking the tightrope of another recession

Well Col , you were right about one thing , I mentioned all this in my next post ;)

Checkmate
Whilst I don't disagree on the Trump issues as he has passed bugger all in the way of economic policy and is riding on the coat tails of the back of previous administration's changes, Costello was no less an imposter.

He may have said similar and did create the future fund, but those monies came from the sale of Telstra and our treasury gold bullion. In reality, he and Howard saved basically nothing, rather, they did little more than simply ride on the back of a mining boom and irresponsibly created the framework for our current continued deficit growth. We may even have a reasonably functioning NBN in place if not for the foolish sale of our national communications network.
NBN would be a disaster either way , our Govts are always looking to for a cheaper option

But there lays the problem , it would of cost 4 times as much and taken twice as long to set up NBN properly and the voting public would of gone into meltdown had the government of the time told us that
Those figures are way out of whack Happy and particularly so when the continued maintenance of the copper system is taken into account, the current delays and work needed to upgrade the Telstra/FOXTEL broadband network is just another disaster that the Abbott government set in train. For instance, it would have been no more expensive to install the fibre in my street than have to connect it to a node, granted, that is far from always the case.

I have more than ten years experience from local to interstate level with the pre NBN systemgiven the current program, I am thinking of getting back into the industry to cash in like so many others. In the meantime, instead of erecting a beautiful modern and sustainable home, I can come up and build you a very inferior house in a short time and at a cheap price. Like our u beaut streamlined NBN, it will be poorly designed, won't function properly, nor meet standards of some developing nations and may even blow away before the next cyclone arrives, but as a citizen of this country, you will have to put up with it.

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 2977
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 3:12 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 14 Jan, 2018 1:15 am
Munk wrote:
Sun 14 Jan, 2018 1:02 am
Haha checkmate...except you failed to mention unemployment, stock market, manufacturing or high court appointments.
Stock market could only rise really , it was low for a long time , tax cuts will do that short term as it will also help manufacturing

I suppose when you are trying to pick wars with every country known to Man , you'll need to up the armed forces , thus the increase in employment and again you drop taxes unemployment will drop of course

Any politician can make the easy decisions to get short term gain

But tell me what happens when the recession that will come in the next 2-3 years will do , especially when you have a trillion dollar deficit , interest rates at basically zero ,etc

Of any country in the world , the USA will struggle the most to ride out a recession without major setbacks , it has taken them years to battle back to a position from the last recession



And for High Court appointments , well that's smart politics isn't it :roll:

Seeing at some stage I imagine he might face the High Court , best thing to have people you created for the positions deciding on your fate :lol:

Trump just needs to get the Munkey of his back I guess , then again he is probably too busy organizing the state funeral for the KKK leader who just past away
"Stock Market can only rise". Funny it only rose after Trump was elected and Obama left.

"picking a war with every country known to man". Please name these countries.

So, who says that there will be a recession in 2 to 3 years? Is it the same people that said this would happen immediately after Mr. Trump was elected?

You really do not know anything about the High Court do you.

I don't know what "getting the Munkey of his back means" Do you?

Funny you should mention the KKK. I wonder which party started this Klan? The Democrates of course.

:brick:

colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by colmcd » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 4:53 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Sun 14 Jan, 2018 3:12 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 14 Jan, 2018 1:15 am
Munk wrote:
Sun 14 Jan, 2018 1:02 am
Haha checkmate...except you failed to mention unemployment, stock market, manufacturing or high court appointments.
Stock market could only rise really , it was low for a long time , tax cuts will do that short term as it will also help manufacturing

I suppose when you are trying to pick wars with every country known to Man , you'll need to up the armed forces , thus the increase in employment and again you drop taxes unemployment will drop of course

Any politician can make the easy decisions to get short term gain

But tell me what happens when the recession that will come in the next 2-3 years will do , especially when you have a trillion dollar deficit , interest rates at basically zero ,etc

Of any country in the world , the USA will struggle the most to ride out a recession without major setbacks , it has taken them years to battle back to a position from the last recession



And for High Court appointments , well that's smart politics isn't it :roll:

Seeing at some stage I imagine he might face the High Court , best thing to have people you created for the positions deciding on your fate :lol:

Trump just needs to get the Munkey of his back I guess , then again he is probably too busy organizing the state funeral for the KKK leader who just past away
"Stock Market can only rise". Funny it only rose after Trump was elected and Obama left.

"picking a war with every country known to man". Please name these countries.

So, who says that there will be a recession in 2 to 3 years? Is it the same people that said this would happen immediately after Mr. Trump was elected?

You really do not know anything about the High Court do you.

I don't know what "getting the Munkey of his back means" Do you?

Funny you should mention the KKK. I wonder which party started this Klan? The Democrates of course.

:brick:
Ok lets do this for the LOLZ.

>> "Stock Market can only rise". Funny it only rose after Trump was elected and Obama left.
... Yes, that's why it's always been going down and down, until trump got in... Oh look a flying pig!
http://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow-jon ... t-10-years
Yes, we have seen a rise in the stock market since trump has been elected (it had been going up). That has not been reflected in the underlying economy and is more to do with speculation on tax discounts and trumps absolute :master: to wall street! He is filling the swamp and the swamp is happy.

>> "picking a war with every country known to man". Please name these countries.
Venezuela, North Korea, Having a massive go at the president of Puerto Rico saying he was an absolute idiot, Pakistan, etc.
Not every country, but basically having verbal diarrhea everywhere trying to start a war. I suspect this is too boost his poll ratings and commit the US to another stupid war like George Bush did.

>> Funny you should mention the KKK. I wonder which party started this Klan? The Democrates of course.
Yea, yea yea. Except that's not right as well. No actual "Party" started the KKK, it was founded by former confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest (who later would try and disband it because of their excessive violence). What you are referring too is the North South party switch where the Republicans tried to win the Religious South and the Democrats went for minority groups. It's unusual but pretty meaningless. Those harking to that racist history, that silly racist throwback to confederate pro slavery arguments, they are among the trump supporters (ask David Duke if you doubt).

and lastly:
Definition of get the monkey off one's back. : to remove or solve a problem that has been difficult to get rid of or solve.
In relation to the deficit he wont' get that monkey off his back, the russian investigation...not stopping any time soon, the disfuction and chaos at the white house... not stopping any time soon either.

I just can't wait till Fox turns on him and you start changing your tune, saying how he was a democrat all along. Oh Fox News, the Fakest ministry of truth if ever we had one.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3762
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 5:17 pm

With the fantastical picture that Fox continues to provide, it is a wonder that it was not included in the sale to Disney, as make believe has always been their theme.

On the home front, nothing better than catching up with Rowan and Ross, or a few pearls from Andrew Bolt and Abbott's right hand woman, Peta, on Sky. The odd thing is that I see many familiar faces on there from the ABC political shows, yet they continually scream about balance.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21284
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 6:13 pm

colmcd wrote:
Sun 14 Jan, 2018 4:53 pm
>> "picking a war with every country known to man". Please name these countries.
Venezuela, North Korea, Having a massive go at the president of Puerto Rico saying he was an absolute idiot, Pakistan, etc.
Not every country, but basically having verbal diarrhea everywhere trying to start a war. I suspect this is too boost his poll ratings and commit the US to another stupid war like George Bush did.
He's desperate for a war to take the attention off the Russian investigation. No war will help his approval ratings. Even a simpleton like Trump knows that.

I guess continuously goading Kim Jong Un on Twitter with witty nicknames and the size of his button isn't proof that he is trying to provoke a war. Go figure.

Munk
Member
Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Munk » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 9:18 pm

You triggered liberal whimps are hillarious. Please keep posting its the only interesting topic on this forum currently.

Post Reply