NRL FANTASY -2018..

User avatar
BonusTank
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed 12 Apr, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Post by BonusTank » Mon 29 Jan, 2018 11:23 pm

I'll give it a whirl!
In the past had a habit of forgetting to update my team and would have a team of players that weren't even playing...
This is the year I don't do that :lol:
(Names 'Bonus T' on there)


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 29 Jan, 2018 11:45 pm

Yeah thinks it is all good Happy's in , fluked it somehow took a while to find the account

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 29 Jan, 2018 11:54 pm

EB's in as well

EB's superstars /Happy's Heroes

Thanks Geo for setting up the comp , you know if you need a hand not to contact me LOL

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 4059
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 30 Jan, 2018 7:13 am

I've done my team.
Is it just me or do you get more bang for your buck in SuperCoach over Fantasy NrL?
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, the prices are probably more realistic. I couldn't seem to squeeze as many star players into my Fantasy team.
in Ivan we distrust

User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1621
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Tue 30 Jan, 2018 9:15 am

Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 7:13 am
I've done my team.
Is it just me or do you get more bang for your buck in SuperCoach over Fantasy NrL?
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, the prices are probably more realistic. I couldn't seem to squeeze as many star players into my Fantasy team.
Same here Tigerdon, awfully hard to get what you want........
The new format for the NRL Fantasy should be "interesting" as we get our heads around it.


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29660
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 30 Jan, 2018 11:08 am

tiger_one wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 9:15 am
Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 7:13 am
I've done my team.
Is it just me or do you get more bang for your buck in SuperCoach over Fantasy NrL?
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, the prices are probably more realistic. I couldn't seem to squeeze as many star players into my Fantasy team.
Same here Tigerdon, awfully hard to get what you want........
The new format for the NRL Fantasy should be "interesting" as we get our heads around it.

happy never will...lol

Very tough compared to Supercoach.....

No real value in cheapies at this stage....even mid range players are inflated for the point scoring potential with the only change 2pts for a forced drop out...I'd suggest not picking WT players for this...lol
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Tue 30 Jan, 2018 11:58 am

I think I'm in?

Team name: Smith's chips
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29660
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 30 Jan, 2018 11:21 pm

Righto League 1 is full ..

Will post entrants tomorrow..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 30 Jan, 2018 11:27 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 11:08 am
tiger_one wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 9:15 am
Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 7:13 am
I've done my team.
Is it just me or do you get more bang for your buck in SuperCoach over Fantasy NrL?
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, the prices are probably more realistic. I couldn't seem to squeeze as many star players into my Fantasy team.
Same here Tigerdon, awfully hard to get what you want........
The new format for the NRL Fantasy should be "interesting" as we get our heads around it.

happy never will...lol

Very tough compared to Supercoach.....

No real value in cheapies at this stage....even mid range players are inflated for the point scoring potential with the only change 2pts for a forced drop out...I'd suggest not picking WT players for this...lol
Found a few decent cheapies ....., just gotta look more closely Geo

What about Lewis Brown , he always is cheap :mrgreen:

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29660
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 31 Jan, 2018 6:21 am

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 11:27 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 11:08 am
tiger_one wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 9:15 am
Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 7:13 am
I've done my team.
Is it just me or do you get more bang for your buck in SuperCoach over Fantasy NrL?
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, the prices are probably more realistic. I couldn't seem to squeeze as many star players into my Fantasy team.
Same here Tigerdon, awfully hard to get what you want........
The new format for the NRL Fantasy should be "interesting" as we get our heads around it.

happy never will...lol

Very tough compared to Supercoach.....

No real value in cheapies at this stage....even mid range players are inflated for the point scoring potential with the only change 2pts for a forced drop out...I'd suggest not picking WT players for this...lol
Found a few decent cheapies ....., just gotta look more closely Geo

What about Lewis Brown , he always is cheap :mrgreen:
Yeah OK...where did you finish last year again...?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29660
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 31 Jan, 2018 6:52 am

Wests Tigers Forum League

Entrants

1. Bleed Black White & Gold....Geo.
2. swag's superstars....swag tiger
3. Nampa Magpies....Chris
4. penalty pullers....Tigerdon
5. Fibro's....851
6. Benzeman da Tiger...WestsBenTigers
7. Katanas....Wagga Tiger
8. Supps....Tsupps05
9. Laroche Tigers...tiger_one (name change shifty..lol)
10. Bon Vivant....Mrs tiger_one
11. Minto....Harvey
12. Tigger Town....Guyofthetiger
13. BonusConquistadors....BonusTank (new welcome)
14. Happy's Heroes....happy tiger
15. EB 's superstars....happy jnr
16. Smith's chips...Tacky (new welcome)

To note : Head 2 Head kicks off round 2 this season NOT round 4 ..have set the League to have BYE's during the NRL BYE rounds 13 and 17 and when you play happy...Play each team Once..Top 8 play off for Premiership ..Bottom 8 for Plate..

Draw will be available after Rd 1..

Good Luck
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 31 Jan, 2018 9:05 am

Wondering if Sabre is planning to do a draft league ??

Really enjoyed it once I worked it out

Haven't seen him around for a while

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 31 Jan, 2018 10:08 am

Geo. wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 11:08 am
tiger_one wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 9:15 am
Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 7:13 am
I've done my team.
Is it just me or do you get more bang for your buck in SuperCoach over Fantasy NrL?
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, the prices are probably more realistic. I couldn't seem to squeeze as many star players into my Fantasy team.
Same here Tigerdon, awfully hard to get what you want........
The new format for the NRL Fantasy should be "interesting" as we get our heads around it.

happy never will...lol

Very tough compared to Supercoach.....

No real value in cheapies at this stage....even mid range players are inflated for the point scoring potential with the only change 2pts for a forced drop out...I'd suggest not picking WT players for this...lol
Yes imagine the squads most pick now will be highly different from the squads after RD 1

So many props and backrowers you just don't know who will get big game time , especially Brisbane ,Newcastle , Warriors , Souths etc

User avatar
4jtigers
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed 21 Sep, 2011 11:19 am
Location: Doonside NSW

Post by 4jtigers » Wed 31 Jan, 2018 10:32 am

it's full.... I guess I have to join another league or is anybody on this forum running another one?
Old Ways won't Open New Doors – author uknown

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29660
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 31 Jan, 2018 11:05 am

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 31 Jan, 2018 10:08 am
Geo. wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 11:08 am
tiger_one wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 9:15 am
Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 7:13 am
I've done my team.
Is it just me or do you get more bang for your buck in SuperCoach over Fantasy NrL?
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, the prices are probably more realistic. I couldn't seem to squeeze as many star players into my Fantasy team.
Same here Tigerdon, awfully hard to get what you want........
The new format for the NRL Fantasy should be "interesting" as we get our heads around it.

happy never will...lol

Very tough compared to Supercoach.....

No real value in cheapies at this stage....even mid range players are inflated for the point scoring potential with the only change 2pts for a forced drop out...I'd suggest not picking WT players for this...lol
Yes imagine the squads most pick now will be highly different from the squads after RD 1

So many props and backrowers you just don't know who will get big game time , especially Brisbane ,Newcastle , Warriors , Souths etc
Managed to fit Cammy in... :D
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29660
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 31 Jan, 2018 11:09 am

4jtigers wrote:
Wed 31 Jan, 2018 10:32 am
it's full.... I guess I have to join another league or is anybody on this forum running another one?
We ran 2 Leagues last season so prepared to do again as a there are still forum users who played last year and have missed out on League 1..

Sooo Wests Tigers Forum League 2.. Invite Code.. UVCXS32F

I would ask those already in League 1 NOT join this League at this stage to allow other forum members the chance...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
4jtigers
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed 21 Sep, 2011 11:19 am
Location: Doonside NSW

Post by 4jtigers » Wed 31 Jan, 2018 11:46 am

Geo. wrote:
Wed 31 Jan, 2018 11:09 am
4jtigers wrote:
Wed 31 Jan, 2018 10:32 am
it's full.... I guess I have to join another league or is anybody on this forum running another one?
We ran 2 Leagues last season so prepared to do again as a there are still forum users who played last year and have missed out on League 1..

Sooo Wests Tigers Forum League 2.. Invite Code.. UVCXS32F

I would ask those already in League 1 NOT join this League at this stage to allow other forum members the chance...
Thanks Geo - I am in... my team name is Tig3rRiFiC
Old Ways won't Open New Doors – author uknown

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 31 Jan, 2018 11:37 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 31 Jan, 2018 11:05 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 31 Jan, 2018 10:08 am
Geo. wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 11:08 am
tiger_one wrote:
Tue 30 Jan, 2018 9:15 am


Same here Tigerdon, awfully hard to get what you want........
The new format for the NRL Fantasy should be "interesting" as we get our heads around it.

happy never will...lol

Very tough compared to Supercoach.....

No real value in cheapies at this stage....even mid range players are inflated for the point scoring potential with the only change 2pts for a forced drop out...I'd suggest not picking WT players for this...lol
Yes imagine the squads most pick now will be highly different from the squads after RD 1

So many props and backrowers you just don't know who will get big game time , especially Brisbane ,Newcastle , Warriors , Souths etc
Managed to fit Cammy in... :D
Managed to get 2 Cammies in ;)

Post Reply