I feel terrible...

General Social Discussion
User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Re: I feel terrible...

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 4:17 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:26 pm
Hot toddy
Cup of black tea - add
juice of 1 lemon
3 whole cloves
1 stick cinnamon
liberal dose of rum
drink it hot
go to bed
This is my go to also... Add some pure honey also
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017


User avatar
oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue 24 Nov, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Springwood

Post by oldprop » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 5:10 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 4:17 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:26 pm
Hot toddy
Cup of black tea - add
juice of 1 lemon
3 whole cloves
1 stick cinnamon
liberal dose of rum
drink it hot
go to bed
This is my go to also... Add some pure honey also
Yep, this is good. However, you need to have two. Otherwise the first one is fatal. 🙂 Get well soon.
Need more props.

coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 9:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by coivtny » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 5:16 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:56 pm
coivtny wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:34 pm
Sorry to hijack your thread TT because I have no remedy for what ails you but I have no other thread to place this question in. Was the "big signing" thread closed down because of serious doubts about its credibility?
It was closed by Willow to stop the rumourmongering and speculation,it will be revealed in good time I would think...
Thanks for the update. I agree it had developed a life of its own and that was the best course. I still hope, of course, there's a big signing just around the corner. Hope you feel better soon.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3762
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 5:59 pm

Just man up Zig, but you can whine to your heart's content.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39552
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 6:10 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:54 pm
A German guy I worked with said his remedy was put a tarp down so his carpet didn't get soaked, then he'd wrap himself in warm blankets and sweet it out with longnecks of warm dark beer. Then a again he was an alcoholic.
Forget the grog , but sweating it out has worked in the past

I think the flus these days really have a kick though , but give it a try

Geo was close to the mark , harden up girlie boy :roll


TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5389
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 6:52 pm

Munk wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 4:12 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:23 pm
Bag of cement..
This is the only answer to such a ridiculous thread.
thanks for the input Munk.....dually noted....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5389
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 6:54 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 6:10 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:54 pm
A German guy I worked with said his remedy was put a tarp down so his carpet didn't get soaked, then he'd wrap himself in warm blankets and sweet it out with longnecks of warm dark beer. Then a again he was an alcoholic.
Forget the grog , but sweating it out has worked in the past

I think the flus these days really have a kick though , but give it a try

Geo was close to the mark , harden up girlie boy :roll

Thats what I like about you Hap........NOTHING..... :o
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5389
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 7:00 pm

Thanks for many of the recipes fellas.....they should help me end up in AA in no time....

I think I have to take GEOS advice.......I'm off to Bunnings....

and when I do get better....that happy tiger fella is a marked man.... ;)
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39552
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 7:16 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 6:54 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 6:10 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:54 pm
A German guy I worked with said his remedy was put a tarp down so his carpet didn't get soaked, then he'd wrap himself in warm blankets and sweet it out with longnecks of warm dark beer. Then a again he was an alcoholic.
Forget the grog , but sweating it out has worked in the past

I think the flus these days really have a kick though , but give it a try

Geo was close to the mark , harden up girlie boy :roll

Thats what I like about you Hap........NOTHING..... :o
But ....but.....fair enough , good point

Lucky for you , I still luv ya mate

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 7:24 pm

Do a hand stand and let it all run out on the floor
Then simply just wipe away with a clean cloth

Sorry mate you have just go to grin and bear it

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2104
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 7:30 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 4:08 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:56 pm
coivtny wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:34 pm
Sorry to hijack your thread TT because I have no remedy for what ails you but I have no other thread to place this question in. Was the "big signing" thread closed down because of serious doubts about its credibility?
It was closed by Willow to stop the rumourmongering and speculation,it will be revealed in good time I would think...
I was waiting for the shootout at the OK Corral, between the POM and SG.
Could the POM and SG be the same person?

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3089
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 7:31 pm

Munk wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 4:12 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:23 pm
Bag of cement..
This is the only answer to such a ridiculous thread.
If anybody needs lemon for any of these recipes they could just squeeze this bloke's head.

coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 9:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by coivtny » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 8:12 pm

Nelson wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 7:31 pm
Munk wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 4:12 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:23 pm
Bag of cement..
This is the only answer to such a ridiculous thread.
If anybody needs lemon for any of these recipes they could just squeeze this bloke's head.
Agreed.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 9:17 pm

formerguest wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 5:59 pm
Just man up Zig, but you can whine to your heart's content.
What do you mean man up? That's the worse thing he can do! Haven't you heard of the man flu? Far worse than any flu a woman ever gets....apparently :lol:

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3815
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 9:18 pm

Munk wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 4:12 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:23 pm
Bag of cement..
This is the only answer to such a ridiculous thread.
You're diculous
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3366
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 9:52 pm

When I was much younger, I just used to have a huge night drinking Vodka & orange. Would wake up the next day feeling ordinary and laze around. Next day I was 100%.

I was sure that was a cure, but how long does a cold actually last?

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39552
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 11:49 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 9:17 pm
formerguest wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 5:59 pm
Just man up Zig, but you can whine to your heart's content.
What do you mean man up? That's the worse thing he can do! Haven't you heard of the man flu? Far worse than any flu a woman ever gets....apparently :lol:
Been scientifically proven , by a woman may I add

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5915
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 11 Feb, 2018 8:07 am

TrueTiger wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:56 pm
coivtny wrote:
Sat 10 Feb, 2018 2:34 pm
Sorry to hijack your thread TT because I have no remedy for what ails you but I have no other thread to place this question in. Was the "big signing" thread closed down because of serious doubts about its credibility?
It was closed by Willow to stop the rumourmongering and speculation,it will be revealed in good time I would think...
I thought that we thrive on rumourmongering and speculation, especially in the off season. :lol:

Post Reply