NRL Supercoach - 2018..

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Re: NRL Supercoach - 2018..

Post by Tacky » Mon 05 Feb, 2018 5:36 pm

Does Supercoach work the same as NRL fantasy with trades, points and such?
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29652
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 05 Feb, 2018 6:06 pm

Tacky wrote:
Mon 05 Feb, 2018 5:36 pm
Does Supercoach work the same as NRL fantasy with trades, points and such?
Trades similar..point scoring way different...

Favours more attacking stats..TRIES are worth 15pts as an example..

In the forwards if you are a gun in Fantasy you are a gun in Supercoach...backs different story..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Mon 05 Feb, 2018 8:50 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 05 Feb, 2018 6:06 pm
Tacky wrote:
Mon 05 Feb, 2018 5:36 pm
Does Supercoach work the same as NRL fantasy with trades, points and such?
Trades similar..point scoring way different...

Favours more attacking stats..TRIES are worth 15pts as an example..

In the forwards if you are a gun in Fantasy you are a gun in Supercoach...backs different story..
Thanks Geo
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1621
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Mon 05 Feb, 2018 9:07 pm

Tacky wrote:
Mon 05 Feb, 2018 5:31 pm
tiger_one wrote:
Thu 01 Feb, 2018 9:50 am
Bob wrote:
Thu 01 Feb, 2018 3:26 am
Anyone with a free league??
Hey champion Bob (and others!!), you're welcome to join both these:

Code 341332

Code 690215
I'm in 341332. Team name: Screw the Roosters.
Tacky - great name choice!

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4113
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 11:19 pm

tiger_one wrote:
Thu 01 Feb, 2018 9:50 am
Bob wrote:
Thu 01 Feb, 2018 3:26 am
Anyone with a free league??
Hey champion Bob (and others!!), you're welcome to join both these:

Code 341332

Code 690215
Just joined
Team Name - Casualty Ward
No more plodders!
:sign:


User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1621
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 11:04 pm

Code 690215 - still 4 spots left.

Bozo97
Member
Member
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue 12 Apr, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Bozo97 » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 9:54 am

tiger_one wrote:
Fri 09 Feb, 2018 11:04 pm
Code 690215 - still 4 spots left.
In as 1st Tackle

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Sun 11 Feb, 2018 2:41 pm

Spots in two leagues left:

457875

and

228805
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6428
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Sun 11 Feb, 2018 7:25 pm

Still plenty of spots in super coach tipping
code - 216463
Go hard or go home

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4113
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 12 Feb, 2018 10:44 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Sun 11 Feb, 2018 2:41 pm
Spots in two leagues left:

457875

and

228805
Joined both - Casualty Ward
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4113
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 12 Feb, 2018 10:50 pm

851 wrote:
Sun 11 Feb, 2018 7:25 pm
Still plenty of spots in super coach tipping
code - 216463
Have joined
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29652
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 9:30 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 04 Feb, 2018 2:06 am
Harvey wrote:
Thu 25 Jan, 2018 2:41 pm
Have also set up a draft league. Code: 121211

Bump..

tiger_one..Mrs tiger_one..?
Another bump.....

Still 10 spots left...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

Tuiaki Chicken Wings
Member
Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun 09 Mar, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 10:01 am

wt00 wrote:
Mon 12 Feb, 2018 10:44 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Sun 11 Feb, 2018 2:41 pm
Spots in two leagues left:

457875

and

228805
Joined both - Casualty Ward
Joined both- Tuiaki Wings

User avatar
old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1237
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:37 am

Post by old man tiger » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 10:02 am

Anyone else finding it hard to pick a team this year?

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4113
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 2:13 pm

Thinking of creating a group for the forum. There's no limit to the number that can join. Let me know if interested and I'll create it.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1621
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 2:48 pm

wt00 wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 2:13 pm
Thinking of creating a group for the forum. There's no limit to the number that can join. Let me know if interested and I'll create it.
Let's do it. We'll join.

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4113
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 3:09 pm

tiger_one wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 2:48 pm
wt00 wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 2:13 pm
Thinking of creating a group for the forum. There's no limit to the number that can join. Let me know if interested and I'll create it.
Let's do it. We'll join.
Done. Group Code - 455021
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29652
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 3:53 pm

wt00 wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 3:09 pm
tiger_one wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 2:48 pm
wt00 wrote:
Tue 13 Feb, 2018 2:13 pm
Thinking of creating a group for the forum. There's no limit to the number that can join. Let me know if interested and I'll create it.
Let's do it. We'll join.
Done. Group Code - 455021
Yeah OK..but what does it do..?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

Post Reply