cameron GRUB smith

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
bp tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun 19 Jun, 2011 6:35 pm

cameron GRUB smith

Post by bp tiger » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 6:53 pm

did every see smiths elbow to the head of parcell, yet the grub has got of scott free, there is definitely, two rules for high profile players and the rest.


bp tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun 19 Jun, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by bp tiger » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 6:55 pm

sorry didnt see this on the other thread.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4965
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 8:24 pm

bp tiger wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 6:53 pm
did every see smiths elbow to the head of parcell, yet the grub has got of scott free, there is definitely, two rules for high profile players and the rest.
Absolutely!

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 8:37 pm

Rubbish... Its the WCC and the NRL dont care, nor do they have any jurisdiction over the match.

Are you suggesting he gets suspended for his next WCC game?
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 8:44 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 8:37 pm
Rubbish... Its the WCC and the NRL dont care, nor do they have any jurisdiction over the match.

Are you suggesting he gets suspended for his next WCC game?
You're funny.. :lol:

Posted this in the WWC thread..

I see Cammy the Koala has escaped suspension for a deliberate elbow to the back of the head of an opponent...

Suspension would have seen Cammy miss his testimonial game against Thursto..I don't think the NRL can have that so good decision in the end...

So to that end if he Grubs up in his testimonial should he only be suspended from his next testimonial...?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 8:47 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 8:44 pm
Tiger Watto wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 8:37 pm
Rubbish... Its the WCC and the NRL dont care, nor do they have any jurisdiction over the match.

Are you suggesting he gets suspended for his next WCC game?
You're funny.. :lol:

Posted this in the WWC thread..

I see Cammy the Koala has escaped suspension for a deliberate elbow to the back of the head of an opponent...

Suspension would have seen Cammy miss his testimonial game against Thursto..I don't think the NRL can have that so good decision in the end...

So to that end if he Grubs up in his testimonial should he only be suspended from his next testimonial...?
yes
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 941
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 9:54 pm

It didnt see what happened but

If players start elbowing Smith to the back of the head and they front the judiciary can they use this decision as their defense

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28942
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 10:22 pm

Cairnstigers wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 9:54 pm
It didnt see what happened but

If players start elbowing Smith to the back of the head and they front the judiciary can they use this decision as their defense
Hopefully it happens every week

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40513
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 11:34 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 8:44 pm
Tiger Watto wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 8:37 pm
Rubbish... Its the WCC and the NRL dont care, nor do they have any jurisdiction over the match.

Are you suggesting he gets suspended for his next WCC game?
You're funny.. :lol:

Posted this in the WWC thread..

I see Cammy the Koala has escaped suspension for a deliberate elbow to the back of the head of an opponent...

Suspension would have seen Cammy miss his testimonial game against Thursto..I don't think the NRL can have that so good decision in the end...

So to that end if he Grubs up in his testimonial should he only be suspended from his next testimonial...?
Can you believe it Watto , Geo worked it out without a 3 page explanation

We think it mazing :o

As long he leaves the WT's alone its play on ....

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3977
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 12:46 am

Would only have been surprised if he had received some form of sanction, but no, instead a love letter is sent.

User avatar
TigerTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue 13 Jun, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by TigerTiger » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

The nerve of that pommy player in using the back of this head to brutally attack poor Cam's elbow, he'll be lucky to be let in the country again after that one!
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 8:42 am

TigerTiger wrote:
Tue 20 Feb, 2018 8:39 am
The nerve of that pommy player in using the back of this head to brutally attack poor Cam's elbow, he'll be lucky to be let in the country again after that one!
Parcell is from Ipswich, so that could be a good thing not letting him back in the country
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 9:02 am

Tiger Watto wrote:
Tue 20 Feb, 2018 8:42 am
TigerTiger wrote:
Tue 20 Feb, 2018 8:39 am
The nerve of that pommy player in using the back of this head to brutally attack poor Cam's elbow, he'll be lucky to be let in the country again after that one!
Parcell is from Ipswich, so that could be a good thing not letting him back in the country
I see now Cammy was aiming for his other head...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5101
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 9:20 am

Always been the captain of my all stars grub team !

eyewonder
Member
Member
Posts: 691
Joined: Tue 08 Mar, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by eyewonder » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 10:18 am

he's a lucky duck,for sure.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 4:32 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Tue 20 Feb, 2018 8:42 am
TigerTiger wrote:
Tue 20 Feb, 2018 8:39 am
The nerve of that pommy player in using the back of this head to brutally attack poor Cam's elbow, he'll be lucky to be let in the country again after that one!
Parcell is from Ipswich, so that could be a good thing not letting him back in the country
Attachments
27973186_2084626508440400_7350794017886543899_n.jpg
27973186_2084626508440400_7350794017886543899_n.jpg (25.77 KiB) Viewed 674 times
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 4:41 pm

yeah... It looks like Parcell was trying to root Cammy like a dog on heat.

Fair play, play on
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 4:44 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Tue 20 Feb, 2018 4:41 pm
yeah... It looks like Parcell was trying to root Cammy like a dog on heat.

Fair play, play on

lol..

Wonder why the felt the need to send Cammy a naughty corner letter..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Post Reply