Teddy's bombed try

upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 902
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Teddy's bombed try

Post by upthetigers » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:04 pm



All he had to do was head the ball to set up Cronk for the try :lol:


TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2259
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:07 pm

Ah, thats one for the ages!

i will remember that for a long time!

snowleopard
Member
Member
Posts: 838
Joined: Thu 08 Sep, 2011 6:41 pm
Location: Syney NZ Manila

Post by snowleopard » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:11 pm

In the interview with Brooks after the game he never gave us any credit just basically said roosters had an off day was the reason they lost. The more I hear from him the more I am happy he left the West’s Tigers

User avatar
dazza65
Member
Member
Posts: 885
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by dazza65 » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:14 pm

Well it really rams home to me what the few people I know who have met him say - he’s a real little pr**k of a guy - no class at all.
----------------------------------------------
Tigers?!? - Driven mad since - 1969-201?

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10199
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:19 pm

snowleopard wrote:
Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:11 pm
In the interview with Brooks after the game he never gave us any credit just basically said roosters had an off day was the reason they lost. The more I hear from him the more I am happy he left the West’s Tigers
Just goes to show Tedesco's true character !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !


User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4249
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:20 pm

Couldn't stop laughing when I heard it on the Radio call :lol:
No more plodders!
:sign:

upthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 902
Joined: Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by upthetigers » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:25 pm

The star of the team is the team and our depth has every player fighting for a spot.

What a time to be a Wests Tigers supporter.

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 2042
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:26 pm

One of the highlights of the day. Thought it was hilarious at the time when I realised who it was.

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2409
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:29 pm

dazza65 wrote:
Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:14 pm
Well it really rams home to me what the few people I know who have met him say - he’s a real little pr**k of a guy - no class at all.
I would describe him with a word starting c

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3499
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:42 pm

Almost made me happier than the win itself.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5566
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:55 pm

I think his new Eastern Suburbs style teethy pegs reflected off the big screen and blinded the poor bloke. He has literally gone from the busted-picket-fence to the Super6 in the fang stakes. Onya Ted, at least it may help you to score with a teammates' missus.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41534
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:59 pm

He was great for the WT's today , should have got at least one point from every WT's supporter because he cost the Roosters 2 premiership points

Just saw Woods face when he walked off after the loss , he looked like he had just swallowed 3 lemons
Last edited by happy tiger on Sat 10 Mar, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2480
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 11:00 pm

TIGER wrote:
Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:42 pm
Almost made me happier than the win itself.
Yeah it was pretty much icing on the cake of the win with Tedesco having a shocker, as well. No doubt he would've had some nerves coming up against his former team and a negative crowd reception in the first game of the season - probably would've contributed to his crap game, I reckon :mrgreen:

Now we just need to smash Woods and his Bulldogs and wipe the smugness off pipsqueak Moses's face, as we run over the Eels and the season will be complete! :twisted:

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10199
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 11:00 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:55 pm
I think his new Eastern Suburbs style teethy pegs reflected off the big screen and blinded the poor bloke. He has literally gone from the busted-picket-fence to the Super6 in the fang stakes. Onya Ted, at least it may help you to score with a teammates' missus.
:roll
Gold !
You never let us down FTB !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7215
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 11:07 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:59 pm
He was great for the WT's today , should have got at least one point from every WT's supporter because he cost the Roosters 2 premiership points

Just saw Woods face when he walked off after the loss , he looked like he had just swallowed 3 lemons
Just need Moses to throw a intercept to cost his team a win and it’s been a perfect weekend

User avatar
hugh1954
Member
Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Fri 17 May, 2013 10:10 pm
Location: Maitland

Post by hugh1954 » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 11:09 pm

Just back home to Maitland, Loved the win, voice is hoarse, loved how we gave it to tedesco everytime he handled and look forward to doing the same to sharron.Great defensive effort.

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7215
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 11:10 pm

Was at the ground with a fellow forumer and we waited till Ted the Tu.d made his way off the ground just to give him a gob full. Very mature of me, but I could not resist

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10199
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 11:11 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:59 pm
He was great for the WT's today , should have got at least one point from every WT's supporter because he cost the Roosters 2 premiership points

Just saw Woods face when he walked off after the loss , he looked like he had just swallowed 3 lemons
He didn't look to crash hot did he :lol:
Mitch moses is next in line !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Post Reply