NSW Origin Team

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: NSW Origin Team

Post by bathursttiger » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:46 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:42 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:34 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 5:28 pm
Look I think you blokes need some help with your side

1 Wighton
2 Morris
3 Hayne
4 Dugan
5 Morris
6 Moses
7 Austin
8 Woods
9 Farah
10 Mannah
11 Sutton
12 Sims
13 Merrin

14 Tedesco
15 Boyd
16 Heighington
17 Buhrer

18 Cordner

Thank me after the series OK
Happy,
Darius can't play for NSW, even though I know that QLD keep changing the border line between NSW and QLD!!!!
Shannon Boyd
I knew that Ben I was just having a dig at Happy.


Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:48 pm

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Josh Mansour
3. Euan Aitken
4. James Tedesco
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Blake Green
7. James Maloney
8. Jake Trbojevic
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Paul Vaughn
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Tyson Frizell
13. Jack De Belin

14. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
15. David Klemmer
16. Wade Graham
17. Damien Cook

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28931
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:56 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:46 pm
WestsBenTigers wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:42 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:34 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 5:28 pm
Look I think you blokes need some help with your side

1 Wighton
2 Morris
3 Hayne
4 Dugan
5 Morris
6 Moses
7 Austin
8 Woods
9 Farah
10 Mannah
11 Sutton
12 Sims
13 Merrin

14 Tedesco
15 Boyd
16 Heighington
17 Buhrer

18 Cordner

Thank me after the series OK
Happy,
Darius can't play for NSW, even though I know that QLD keep changing the border line between NSW and QLD!!!!
Shannon Boyd
I knew that Ben I was just having a dig at Happy.
That is never difficult..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40083
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:00 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:34 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 5:28 pm
Look I think you blokes need some help with your side

1 Wighton
2 Morris
3 Hayne
4 Dugan
5 Morris
6 Moses
7 Moylan
8 Woods
9 Farah
10 Mannah
11 Sutton
12 Sims
13 Merrin

14 Tedesco
15 Boyd
16 Heighington
17 Buhrer

18 Cordner

Thank me after the series OK
Happy,
Darius can't play for NSW, even though I know that QLD keep changing the border line between NSW and QLD!!!!
Shannon mate , it's a class team

Probably should have Moylan in

I think Merrin would really appreciate it

Douchebag city that side :roll

wt01
Member
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by wt01 » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:07 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 5:37 pm
1. Tedesco
2. Cotric
3. Aitken
4. Roberts
5. Trbojevic
6. Keary
7. Maloney
8. De Belin
9. Koroisau
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner
12. Jackson
13. Trbojevic

14. Graham
15. RCG
16. Klemmer
17. Frizell
Gd team
Official Member of:
- The Michael Chee-Kam Fan Club
- The Mahe Fonua Fan Club

President of the Combined Luke Brooks and Corey Thompson 2018 Fan Club

+ Marshall's Magic :righton:


User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:40 pm

Tip tip tip

Aiken, De Belin, Peachey and Twal.
Its an opinion!

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:54 pm

Nsw team
1. Thompson
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Naiqama
5. MWZ
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Liddle
10. Eisenhuth
11. Lawrence
12. Rochow
13. ET

14. Marshall
15. Twal
16. Matulino
17. Aloiai
18th man Nathan Cleary
Ivan Cleary as the coach

User avatar
TSupps05
Member
Member
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri 17 Jun, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by TSupps05 » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 11:08 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 6:32 pm
TSupps05 wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 6:13 pm
1. Tedesco
2. Turbo
3. Roberts
4. Aitken
5. Addo-Carr
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Vaughan
9. Cook
10. Campell-Gillard
11. Frizell
12. Cordner
13. Trbojevic

14. De Belin
15. Klemmer
16. Graham
17. Peachey
Turbo to fullback, Cotric over Mansour for the wing, Dugan in the centres with AItken, De Belin to start, Trbojevic to the bench, and Tariq Sims in the second row.
Turbo and Teddy neck and neck, don't even have Mansour in the team, Dugan is a great defensive centre but has been off the pace and i think Roberts should get his chance, De Belin for JTrbojevic fair enough, Tariq could come onto the bench as i don't see him starting over the captain and i think Frizell is our best 2nd rower in the state (second picked in the team after Cordner)
Ohh Stop it Tui :master:

User avatar
kh_canada
Member
Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Tue 12 Jun, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Brisbane

Post by kh_canada » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 7:13 am

wt01 wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:07 pm
WestsBenTigers wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 5:37 pm
1. Tedesco
2. Cotric
3. Aitken
4. Roberts
5. Trbojevic
6. Keary
7. Maloney
8. De Belin
9. Koroisau
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner
12. Jackson
13. Trbojevic

14. Graham
15. RCG
16. Klemmer
17. Frizell
Gd team
Good team. I would have Frizell start and Jackson to the bench.
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 9:03 am

1. Tedesco
2. Mansour
3. Leilua
4. Aitken
5. Trbojevic
6. Maloney
7. Cleary (if fit)Keary (if not)
8. Vaughan
9. Koroisau (if eligible?)
10. Camel Gillard
11. Cordner
12. De Belin
13. Trbojevic

14. Graham
15. Jackson
16. Frizell
17. Klemmer

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28931
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 9:24 am

That camel bloke goes ok
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Clearyweareone
Member
Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu 22 Feb, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Clearyweareone » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 9:46 am

1. Tedesco (one last chance as Turbo Tom is hot on his heals)
2. Mansour
3. Roberts (need his speed)
4. Aitken (in form centre)
5. Trbojevic
6. Maloney
7. Green
8. Vaughan
9. Koroisau
10. Campbell Gillard (big fan of how he plays)
11. Cordner
12. De Belin
13. Trbojevic

14. Graham
15. Jackson
16. Frizell
17. Klemmer

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2041
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Thu 12 Apr, 2018 8:24 pm

Clearyweareone wrote:
Tue 10 Apr, 2018 9:46 am
1. Tedesco (one last chance as Turbo Tom is hot on his heals)
2. Mansour
3. Roberts (need his speed)
4. Aitken (in form centre)
5. Trbojevic
6. Maloney
7. Green
8. Vaughan
9. Koroisau
10. Campbell Gillard (big fan of how he plays)
11. Cordner
12. De Belin
13. Trbojevic

14. Graham
15. Jackson
16. Frizell
17. Klemmer
Jackson is way overrated. Crichton would offer more, imo.

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Thu 12 Apr, 2018 8:59 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Thu 12 Apr, 2018 8:24 pm
Clearyweareone wrote:
Tue 10 Apr, 2018 9:46 am
1. Tedesco (one last chance as Turbo Tom is hot on his heals)
2. Mansour
3. Roberts (need his speed)
4. Aitken (in form centre)
5. Trbojevic
6. Maloney
7. Green
8. Vaughan
9. Koroisau
10. Campbell Gillard (big fan of how he plays)
11. Cordner
12. De Belin
13. Trbojevic

14. Graham
15. Jackson
16. Frizell
17. Klemmer
Jackson is way overrated. Crichton would offer more, imo.
I rate Jackson and he is in my side.

If he wasn't selected then I would put a utility in the side instead

6. Keary/Green
7. Maloney
8. De Belin
9. Koroisau
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner
12. Graham
13. Trbojevic

14. Keary/Cook
15. Frizell
16. RCG
17. Klemmer

yeti
Member
Member
Posts: 1321
Joined: Tue 08 Nov, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by yeti » Fri 13 Apr, 2018 9:01 am

1. Tedesco
2. Cotric
3. Aitken
4. Roberts
5. Trbojevic
6. Maloney
7. Cleary if available otherwise Pearce (next best of a bad bunch)
8. De Belin
9. Koroisau
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner
12. Jackson
13. Trbojevic

14. Graham
15. RCG
16. Tariq Simms
17. Frizell

User avatar
teddy23
Member
Member
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue 03 Feb, 2015 10:46 am

Post by teddy23 » Fri 13 Apr, 2018 9:32 am

1. James Tedesco
2. Josh Mansour
3. James Roberts
4. Jack Bird
5. Blake Fergoson
6. James Maloany
7. Luke Brooks
8. Paul Vaughn
9. Nathan Peats
10. Reagn Campell Gillard
11. Tyson Frizzel
12. Boyd Cordner
13. Jack De Bellin

14. Luke Keary
15. David Klemmer
16. Wdae Graham
17. Jake Trbovejic

18. Josh Jackson

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Fri 13 Apr, 2018 10:33 am

I think a Koroisau/Cook combination at hooker is by far the best option for NSW. It would provide 80 minutes of constant threat out of dummy half. Cook also has utility value as a replacement fullback or half (and Koroisau is also a backup half).

80 minutes of speed out of dummy half is going to be more valuable than having a 4th forward on the bench when a lot of the forwards being selected are capable of big minutes anyway.

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2182
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Fri 13 Apr, 2018 10:52 am

I really can't see Tedesco and Sharon making the NSW blues side this year based on their current form...both are having horrible seasons....

Post Reply