WOULD IZZY ADD VALUE TO WESTS TIGERS

TrueTiger

Re: WOULD IZZY ADD VALUE TO WESTS TIGERS

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 13 May, 2018 7:19 am

No to Izzy at the price......Yes I agree with free speech and opinions of diverse difference....
However,all of us in whatever shape or form have a right to live our lives how we want as long as we abide by the laws and others way of life without discrimination,what Izzy has to learn is that we really are all ''GODS CREATURES''...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 13 May, 2018 7:37 am

TrueTiger wrote:
Sun 13 May, 2018 7:19 am
No to Izzy at the price......Yes I agree with free speech and opinions of diverse difference....
However,all of us in whatever shape or form have a right to live our lives how we want as long as we abide by the laws and others way of life without discrimination,what Izzy has to learn is that we really are all ''GODS CREATURES''...
Just to add to my post....if I was sitting in the pub or club with say for example Russ and GEO and we were talking about the gay community or our religious beliefs or put on facebook our opinions of such,most people wouldnt give two hoots about our thoughts or opinions as such....however if we were each highly paid international sports athletes on huge money,suddenly our opinion becomes noticeable because we are in the ''PUBLIC EYE'' as has been evidenced by Izzy and social media...it becomes more about what you do and who you are..
myself personally,if I wanted to succeed in the NRL for example and I did become a household name,I would have to expect that my life was no longer my own as has been seen over the many years in different sporting codes and other high profile occupations....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

DonnyBrasco

Post by DonnyBrasco » Sun 13 May, 2018 10:41 am

Doc Tiger wrote:
Sun 13 May, 2018 12:30 am
Mccarry wrote:
Sun 13 May, 2018 12:23 am
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 12 May, 2018 12:03 pm
DonnyBrasco wrote:
Sat 21 Apr, 2018 1:06 pm
unfortunately we already have a player (who is probably part of the “god squad”) who has said similar things on Twitter during the yes vote, but nobody has written about it in the media because he is not a high profile player
Donny throughout the NRL I'd suggest there are many players of Polynesian and Melanesian backgrounds who have similar religious beliefs. Just because the law about marriage is changed doesn't mean the views of people with similar religious beliefs will change as well. I don't agree with your use of "unfortunately" because if this player said similar things well it is consistent with his long held beliefs which pre-date the change to marriage.
Donny, I find your comment ‘God Squad’ to be offensive. I’m sure your family or friends benefit from Christian schools, Christian hospitals, Christian Aged Care, Christian cultural values, from all the incredible volunteer work that is done by Christians every single day.

Donny, our God squad has been a wonderful pillar of Australia. We have earned our place and quite frankly deserve more respect than you are offering. I’m calling that in on behalf of all of us in the ‘God Squad’
Youve got to be kidding. That's pathetic.
Be offended then.
:roll

You have made a religious mountain out of a termite hill, so please don’t be offended, as it’s not healthy to be so offended things about that aren’t very offensive, unlike what izrael follow has said on Twitter, which actually is offensive to people with human decency.
Tigers for 2022!

hodgo

Post by hodgo » Sun 13 May, 2018 10:48 am

DonnyBrasco wrote:
Sun 13 May, 2018 10:41 am
Doc Tiger wrote:
Mccarry wrote:
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 12 May, 2018 12:03 pm

Donny throughout the NRL I'd suggest there are many players of Polynesian and Melanesian backgrounds who have similar religious beliefs. Just because the law about marriage is changed doesn't mean the views of people with similar religious beliefs will change as well. I don't agree with your use of "unfortunately" because if this player said similar things well it is consistent with his long held beliefs which pre-date the change to marriage.
Donny, I find your comment ‘God Squad’ to be offensive. I’m sure your family or friends benefit from Christian schools, Christian hospitals, Christian Aged Care, Christian cultural values, from all the incredible volunteer work that is done by Christians every single day.

Donny, our God squad has been a wonderful pillar of Australia. We have earned our place and quite frankly deserve more respect than you are offering. I’m calling that in on behalf of all of us in the ‘God Squad’
Be offended then.

You have made a religious mountain out of a termite hill, so please don’t be offended, as it’s not healthy to be so offended things about that aren’t very offensive, unlike what izrael follow has said on Twitter, which actually is offensive to people with human decency.
The problem with everyone in this discussion is you believe your right and refuse to acknowldge that people may have opinions that vary from yours.

People are free to believe what they wish and to voice it. Thats the magic of the 'free world'. To many people are caught up saying there is only one way to look at things everybodys opinion has value and merit even if you disagree stop trying to take a moral high ground because you think you are fight.

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Sun 13 May, 2018 10:51 am

Folau would be an absolute hit at Leichhardt and in the inner west for promotion.

criwdfluffer

Post by criwdfluffer » Sun 13 May, 2018 10:52 am

TYGA wrote:
Sun 13 May, 2018 10:51 am
Folau would be an absolute hit at Leichhardt and in the inner west for promotion.
HArd to tell, for real or sarcastic?

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Sun 13 May, 2018 10:56 am

criwdfluffer wrote:
Sun 13 May, 2018 10:52 am
TYGA wrote:
Sun 13 May, 2018 10:51 am
HArd to tell, for real or sarcastic?
Sarcastic champ. The inner west used to be hard nosed working class area when I grew up but today is about as left wing as the ABC.
Green element with concreted backyards averse to plants of any sort they can’t smoke always amusing to me whilst I hose down my concrete yard.

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Sun 13 May, 2018 11:45 am

hodgo wrote:
Sun 13 May, 2018 10:48 am
DonnyBrasco wrote:
Sun 13 May, 2018 10:41 am
Doc Tiger wrote:
Mccarry wrote:

Be offended then.

The problem with everyone in this discussion is you believe your right and refuse to acknowldge that people may have opinions that vary from yours.

People are free to believe what they wish and to voice it. Thats the magic of the 'free world'. To many people are caught up saying there is only one way to look at things everybodys opinion has value and merit even if you disagree stop trying to take a moral high ground because you think you are fight.
That’s incorrect. No one has the right to persecute anyone based on their race, religion or sexual preference or whatever. Anyway we have been down this road, very hard to change anyone’s behaviour when it’ comes to religion. Everyone is different....let it be.