Favourite referee

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8119
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Favourite referee

Post by Demps » Sun 20 May, 2018 5:11 pm

I think Henry Carbanara is incompetent as they get.

Checcin seems by the book. He's my favourite.

$10k fines for every insulting post of a referee.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29182
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sun 20 May, 2018 5:42 pm

D. None of the Above..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2935
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sun 20 May, 2018 5:45 pm

Cam Smith must be up there

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28930
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 20 May, 2018 5:48 pm

A dead one

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8119
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sun 20 May, 2018 5:49 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 5:45 pm
Cam Smith must be up there
Sent off and booed by the fans at shark Park.
Suspended for two rounds for attempting to a break former team mate and friends leg.
Stands down from rep footy for generic excuse reason.

Absolute cancer of the game despite all his achievements... (cheater)
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


Tarl
Member
Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue 20 Mar, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Tarl » Sun 20 May, 2018 5:55 pm

I love that bloke who sent Twal to the bin on Thursday even though he didn't touch the ball or even the opposition player. Such imagination!

https://www.facebook.com/daley.tman/vid ... 872429810/

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1905
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sun 20 May, 2018 6:03 pm

Checcin is the best at the moment. Balmain referee as well, along with Sean Hampstead the greatest ref

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2619
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Sun 20 May, 2018 7:02 pm

Tarl wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 5:55 pm
I love that bloke who sent Twal to the bin on Thursday even though he didn't touch the ball or even the opposition player. Such imagination!

https://www.facebook.com/daley.tman/vid ... 872429810/
Ben's Cumming.

User avatar
Swordy
Member
Member
Posts: 1926
Joined: Fri 02 Jul, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Swordy » Sun 20 May, 2018 7:07 pm

I think Gerard Sutton is a good referee, but he is under instructions from above and has turned into a knob.

Henry Perineum is exactly that, the skin between your anus and nut sac.

Klein was ok in super league, but is a tool.

Ben's Cumming is a lost cause. Has no feel for the game and is easily sucked in by milking.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4951
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Sun 20 May, 2018 7:14 pm

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 6:03 pm
Checcin is the best at the moment. Balmain referee as well, along with Sean Hampstead the greatest ref
Balmain referee - what does that mean?

User avatar
marzie
Member
Member
Posts: 1668
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by marzie » Sun 20 May, 2018 7:34 pm

Suttons best option imo

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1905
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sun 20 May, 2018 7:36 pm

Russell wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 7:14 pm
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 6:03 pm
Checcin is the best at the moment. Balmain referee as well, along with Sean Hampstead the greatest ref
Balmain referee - what does that mean?
He did all his junior refereeing in the Balmain district. Is still actively involved with the Balmain Referees Association as well.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40479
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 20 May, 2018 7:37 pm

David Manson , Barry Gommersall and Eddie Ward

The lady from EB's game on Friday Night

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 1905
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sun 20 May, 2018 7:39 pm

A lot of people have mentioned Henry P as a bad ref and the reason for this is he was fast tracked through the process when they were pushing for ex players as refs. He didn’t get the opportunity to develop his skills properly by progressing through the grades.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10106
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 20 May, 2018 7:49 pm

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 7:39 pm
A lot of people have mentioned Henry P as a bad ref and the reason for this is he was fast tracked through the process when they were pushing for ex players as refs. He didn’t get the opportunity to develop his skills properly by progressing through the grades.
He looks constantly pissed off ...
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10106
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 20 May, 2018 7:53 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 7:37 pm
David Manson , Barry Gommersall and Eddie Ward

The lady from EB's game on Friday Night
Was she hot ?
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40479
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 20 May, 2018 7:55 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 7:53 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 7:37 pm
David Manson , Barry Gommersall and Eddie Ward

The lady from EB's game on Friday Night
Was she hot ?
Hell yeah

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sun 20 May, 2018 7:57 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 7:49 pm
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Sun 20 May, 2018 7:39 pm
A lot of people have mentioned Henry P as a bad ref and the reason for this is he was fast tracked through the process when they were pushing for ex players as refs. He didn’t get the opportunity to develop his skills properly by progressing through the grades.
He looks constantly pissed off ...
He looks constantly constipated!

Post Reply