Naiqama.

Post Reply
rozelle rudy
Member
Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun 26 Aug, 2012 6:15 pm

Naiqama.

Post by rozelle rudy » Tue 22 May, 2018 4:44 pm

Naiqama named as centre in ISP this week.
Can't recall last time he was dropped by Wests Tigers.
Performance based decision? Or in anticipation of rumoured departure?
An undisclosed disciplinary or personal reason by any chance? There was mention of a family funeral and his engagement to be married.
Have we seen the last of him in NRL in a WT jersey? Or does that depend how Fonua and Lolohea go?


TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 2339
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Tue 22 May, 2018 5:56 pm

rozelle rudy wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 4:44 pm
Naiqama named as centre in ISP this week.
Can't recall last time he was dropped by Wests Tigers.
Performance based decision? Or in anticipation of rumoured departure?
An undisclosed disciplinary or personal reason by any chance? There was mention of a family funeral and his engagement to be married.
Have we seen the last of him in NRL in a WT jersey? Or does that depend how Fonua and Lolohea go?
He’s going to England. Fonua would have been there last week anyway if his alarm clock worked.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8427
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Tue 22 May, 2018 8:52 pm

I think we just have two better players in the cut ahead of him in Marsters and Fonua...

And MwZ is dropped cos Corey needs to stay in the team and Nofo must be too sooky from being dropped already so he's there to keep him happy. Idk.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3499
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Wed 23 May, 2018 12:19 pm

Be nice to get some info on what's happening

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3499
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Wed 23 May, 2018 12:33 pm

Be nice to get some info on what's happening


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29906
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 23 May, 2018 12:42 pm

TIGER wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 12:33 pm
Be nice to get some info on what's happening
What do you mean...?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29719
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 23 May, 2018 12:52 pm

He's playing reggies this week, and off to England at seasons end
The end.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29906
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 23 May, 2018 1:12 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 12:52 pm
He's playing reggies this week, and off to England at seasons end
The end.
That's my take.. :?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2409
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Wed 23 May, 2018 1:23 pm

TIGER wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 12:33 pm
Be nice to get some info on what's happening
What are you seeking to know....the team lists say it all....that all us fans need to know?

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22865
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 23 May, 2018 1:28 pm

He hasn't done anything wrong. Unfortunatley for him, he's been unable to play the last couple weeks and has fallen down the pecking order as a result.

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3499
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Wed 23 May, 2018 10:57 pm

tigerap wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 1:23 pm
TIGER wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 12:33 pm
Be nice to get some info on what's happening
What are you seeking to know....the team lists say it all....that all us fans need to know?
Just if he's now last on the list of outside backs picked. If Fonua turns up on time and doesn't get injured, is that the last we see of Kev

User avatar
Doc Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2336
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Doc Tiger » Thu 24 May, 2018 12:34 am

Im not so sire Kev is done with. I reckon he'll be back at some point as I can't see Mahe putting in top performances on a weekly basis. Hope he can though. We really need him.

andrew 474
Member
Member
Posts: 1546
Joined: Sat 11 Jun, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by andrew 474 » Thu 24 May, 2018 7:27 am

Kev will be back , he's only signed to look after himself and family for a longer career , Tigers will still use him in the top grade

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18379
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 24 May, 2018 7:58 am

Kev will be back, he will be ready to play with the same dedication every week until his contract is up and I don't think Ivan would be that petty to keep him out of grade if he is the best option available.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Magpie Magic
Member
Member
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon 05 Apr, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Magpie Magic » Thu 24 May, 2018 5:25 pm

This is loss I feel. He is just starting to get to his best.
And remember that over the last few years we were light on centres and three quarters and everytime we had a few backline injuries we would not win a game.
And we just released Milne who drugs or not like Simona had talent and that position still remains weak.

Post Reply