24%
Nah, poor performance
76%

Total votes: 100

bathursttiger

Re: Aaron Woods

Post by bathursttiger » Sun 27 May, 2018 9:23 pm

This is a quote from the Kennel,
"Woods will be great as land fill at rookwoood cemetery".
They just love Sharron.

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Mon 28 May, 2018 6:07 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 9:23 pm
They just love Sharron.
IC didn't exactly shut the door on him in an article on the Kennel. He did say we were OK in that position but complimented Woods on his professionalism after signing with the Bulldogs. The article also confirmed WTs had sufficient funds to buy Mbye for the remainder of the 2018 and presumably our offer included that provision.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 28 May, 2018 6:23 am

I don’t think we are interested in him. I see Cleary’s comments as more of a reflection on Mbye. If Cleary denies interest in Woods, then that is a dead give away about Mbye as he hasn’t denied we are interested in him. Instead he answers like a politician and plays the questions with the same straight bat. Part of him also probably wants to show some respect to the ex fake captain by not saying we aren’t interested.

wmlmaster

Post by wmlmaster » Mon 28 May, 2018 7:10 am

I went to the game yesterday, so when I came home I watched the recorded replay and I noticed something weird. When Aaron Woods made a charge to our try line and one of our boys had hold of his shorts in a group tackle whereby he nearly pulled his shorts down, Aaron was wearing what looked like some sort of underwear that were black in colour with orange writing that sort of looked like "2040"

Did anyone else notice this?

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Mon 28 May, 2018 7:13 am

wmlmaster wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 7:10 am
I went to the game yesterday, so when I came home I watched the recorded replay and I noticed something weird. When Aaron Woods made a charge to our try line and one of our boys had hold of his shorts in a group tackle whereby he nearly pulled his shorts down, Aaron was wearing what looked like some sort of underwear that were black in colour with orange writing that sort of looked like "2040"

He's been wearing them all season.

He's still not welcome back.

wt01

Post by wt01 » Mon 28 May, 2018 7:25 am

wmlmaster wrote:

yep, sure did.....ill back you up

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 28 May, 2018 7:28 am

Masterton wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 8:53 pm
Demps wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 6:27 pm
He was blinking like he has tourettrs throughout the game and pre game.
Never noticed this before.
Not making fun of him, but his blinking has gone wild this year.
Swear it wasn't ever like this before?
Just be the stress and nerves...
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 28 May, 2018 7:29 am

wmlmaster wrote:

Yep owns a bunch of pairs... 😂
Has worn em all year. As mentioned.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Mon 28 May, 2018 7:33 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Sun 27 May, 2018 9:23 pm
They just love Sharron.
I don't know why they're whinging about Woods so much, he hasn't been too bad for them really and he's the least of their worries. If it was me I'd be mega-disappointed in Foran. The Dogs spent a lot of money on this 'once great' playmaker and he's playing busted and giving them SFA!

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Mon 28 May, 2018 7:36 am

I think that Woods wished before the end of last season that he was staying when he could see what Cleary was about.
I dont think he is very bright and he was easily led by a couple on liars/shonks in moses and dibb.He made a very poor decision at the time and is now paying for it

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 28 May, 2018 11:04 am

Demps wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 7:29 am
wmlmaster wrote:

Yep owns a bunch of pairs... 😂
Has worn em all year. As mentioned.
What a funny bloke, on almost a million dollars a year and can't splash out for new footy undies.

I'm all for sustainability and using products for a full life, but perhaps for the sake of Dogs fans he can put the Leichhardt knickers away for his current contract and put on something a bit less specifically to do with his old club. Even if he would claim "it's where I grew up", it clearly links to Tigers.

It's like not throwing away your ex-girlfriend's pillow because it still smells like her.

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Mon 28 May, 2018 11:15 am

i would have woods back if the price was right, and this my reason, he is another big bodie which we need. i would also have him playing lock as he can play big mins, another player i would have is sua from the boncos, with these to we could be a real power house.

packer
liddle
mats
chris
sua
woods

on the bench

twal
huth
taylor
mck

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Mon 28 May, 2018 11:46 am

I'd like to see Ivan string the simpleton along like he did with us ..

Woods can rot at Belmore !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

The_Doc

Post by The_Doc » Mon 28 May, 2018 12:31 pm

The pillow didnt have a bad game yesterday im not sure of his stats but i imagine he would be all over them, he did look a bit sad before during and after the game... I think its called regret :D

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Mon 28 May, 2018 1:31 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 11:46 am
I'd like to see Ivan string the simpleton along like he did with us ..

Woods can rot at Belmore !
That's a good idea. Invite him to a cafe and make sure he gets papped.
in Ivan we distrust

Milky

Post by Milky » Mon 28 May, 2018 1:41 pm

The best thing about Woods being at the dogs is the fact they he left us, a club struggling, to go to another club that looked great.

He did the hard yards with the Tigers and went through our tough patches. But, he left just before the club clicked into gear.

Now he is repeating the process at the Dogs...haha

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 28 May, 2018 2:04 pm

Milky wrote:
Mon 28 May, 2018 1:41 pm
The best thing about Woods being at the dogs is the fact they he left us, a club struggling, to go to another club that looked great.

He did the hard yards with the Tigers and went through our tough patches. But, he left just before the club clicked into gear.

Now he is repeating the process at the Dogs...haha
One step forward. Two steps back...

Let him rott at the doggies where he is unwanted till he gets sold off to the highest bidder...
Hopefully another dud rebuilding team where he can suffer even more.
#Unbeatable

marzie

Post by marzie » Mon 28 May, 2018 2:07 pm

Tried to screw us over on his way out worst captain weve ever had

Id never want him back regardless of form