Got out of jail there...

willow

Re: Got out of jail there...

Post by willow » Mon 21 Jun, 2010 12:35 pm

T-REXX wrote:
graham46 wrote:WHAT A DISGRACE...................
while watching the game I was wondering.....is this the same team that beat the warriers by 50 points

This was schoolboy stuff, Tim should shout the boys a lotto ticket each because they must be the luckiest team from the round. There was no skill yesterday and the team looked very dis interested in wanting to win. on that form they need to start the game against the dragons on Thursday night and hopefully build a good lead before the dragond take the field on Friday. And as for Tim sheens with the comment about NO tigers in the state of Origin team......... Come on tim, on that form not one of them would deserve to be in it..................................
Great first post.. not sure what game u are watching..
Not one player hey?

Heighno was a stand out...
:roll: :roll:

I was thinking the same thing T-REXX.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 21 Jun, 2010 12:40 pm

Glennb wrote:
smeghead wrote:I needed a good laugh after that game and I got one this morning when I read Dane Tilse got awarded one Dally M point for his performance yesterday
Tom Leyroyd Lars was outstanding for them, as was Shillington

Shillo was outstanding for them and got the 2 points.

1 point for mine goes to Ellis no qustion or shadow of a doubt

MightyMaggy

Post by MightyMaggy » Tue 22 Jun, 2010 7:58 am

graham46 wrote:WHAT A DISGRACE...................
while watching the game I was wondering.....is this the same team that beat the warriers by 50 points

This was schoolboy stuff, Tim should shout the boys a lotto ticket each because they must be the luckiest team from the round. There was no skill yesterday and the team looked very dis interested in wanting to win. on that form they need to start the game against the dragons on Thursday night and hopefully build a good lead before the dragond take the field on Friday. And as for Tim sheens with the comment about NO tigers in the state of Origin team......... Come on tim, on that form not one of them would deserve to be in it..................................
Hmmmm! Maybe this post has appeared on the wrong forum?
Coming off the bye and against one of the biggest packs around, I thought we gutsed out a not pretty win, which we need to learn to do for the finals!

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Tue 22 Jun, 2010 10:40 am

We bombed 5 tries... 5 tries! Our execution was out and the bye round for mine is a good explanation. Had we not bombed those tries we would have killed the Raiders. We made it hard for ourselves i thought and the amount of off-loads + massive canberra pack really tired our forwards.
I hate South Sydney.... immensely

shiretiger

Post by shiretiger » Fri 25 Jun, 2010 9:58 pm

shiretiger wrote:
Golden wrote:
shiretiger wrote:If we play like that on Friday night we will be beaten by 30.
since when could the dragons score 30 points???

play like that it wil be somthing like 17-4

the dragons have the same boring gameplan every week 5 tackles kick... dont drop the ball wait for error.. when their 6 in front lets kick a Field Goal
ahh, lets see in 2010:

Round 3 - 33-8 v Cowboys
Round 5 - 34-16 v Broncos
Round 8 - 38 - 0 v Sharks
Round 12 - 30 - 0 v Eels

They seem to be doing it every 3 weeks or so, so they are due on Friday.
Hate to say it but I was proved right