Official Moses Mbye signs till 2022..

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2935
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Re: Official Moses Mbye signs till 2022..

Post by Tweed Tiger » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 2:29 pm

Bring MWZ in and Thompson or Kev to fullback.

Not sure what side Cotric is on but he has been one of the best finishers in the game this year.


User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 2:30 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 2:29 pm
Bring MWZ in and Thompson or Kev to fullback.

Not sure what side Cotric is on but he has been one of the best finishers in the game this year.
Left winger
Go hard or go home

Balmainian
Member
Member
Posts: 401
Joined: Mon 27 Nov, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Balmainian » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 2:50 pm

2.50 and no Mbye.

Looks like we have the phantom for one more week.

THE POM
Member
Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue 09 Feb, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by THE POM » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 2:55 pm

Not happening this week. Titans game is the aim.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22195
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 2:59 pm

The Pom has spoken.

Was pretty ambitious to expect him being named today


WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3677
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:00 pm

THE POM wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 2:55 pm
Not happening this week. Titans game is the aim.
Cheers for the info
No more plodders!
:sign:

Needaname
Member
Member
Posts: 915
Joined: Sun 24 Apr, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Needaname » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:04 pm

Mbye could be playing the titans 2 weeks in a row? Could be handy for us if that's the case.

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1849
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm

Ummm one hour before team is named. No amount of inside information is needed to say he isn't coming this week...
Its an opinion!

THE POM
Member
Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue 09 Feb, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by THE POM » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:14 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm
Ummm one hour before team is named. No amount of inside information is needed to say he isn't coming this week...
Trust me is was being pushed hard & came very very close but not enough time to cross the T's & Dot the I's with the Dogs holding things up a little.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:16 pm

THE POM wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:14 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm
Ummm one hour before team is named. No amount of inside information is needed to say he isn't coming this week...
Trust me is was being pushed hard & came very very close but not enough time to cross the T's & Dot the I's with the Dogs holding things up a little.
Cheers mate, please no Tui at 1 this week :bash
Go hard or go home

Needaname
Member
Member
Posts: 915
Joined: Sun 24 Apr, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Needaname » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:18 pm

Leichhardt debut sounds perfect to me.
Thanks for the insight POM.

THE POM
Member
Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue 09 Feb, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by THE POM » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:18 pm

851 wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:16 pm
THE POM wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:14 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm
Ummm one hour before team is named. No amount of inside information is needed to say he isn't coming this week...
Trust me is was being pushed hard & came very very close but not enough time to cross the T's & Dot the I's with the Dogs holding things up a little.
Cheers mate, please no Tui at 1 this week :bash
Thompson will be fullback.

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 1849
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:20 pm

THE POM wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:14 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm
Ummm one hour before team is named. No amount of inside information is needed to say he isn't coming this week...
Trust me is was being pushed hard & came very very close but not enough time to cross the T's & Dot the I's with the Dogs holding things up a little.

No doubt. Unfortunate but thats the reality of it leaving it that late.

We should have pushed harder last week.

Amateur hour
Its an opinion!

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:27 pm

THE POM wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:18 pm
851 wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:16 pm
THE POM wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:14 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:11 pm
Ummm one hour before team is named. No amount of inside information is needed to say he isn't coming this week...
Trust me is was being pushed hard & came very very close but not enough time to cross the T's & Dot the I's with the Dogs holding things up a little.
Cheers mate, please no Tui at 1 this week :bash
Thompson will be fullback.
Thank you for the good news, hope to see Moses here next game, onwards and upwards
Go hard or go home

User avatar
oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue 24 Nov, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Springwood

Post by oldprop » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:33 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 11:16 am
tiger05premier wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 11:03 am
Yossarian wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 11:01 am
wt01 wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 10:18 am


how reliable and certain is your source??
They've been fairly accurate before.
So expect an announcement today for him to be able to play on the weekend?
They think he'll play on the weekend. Whether this happens time will tell I guess.
Thanks for your tip Yoss. Even if it doesn’t work for this game it’s great to hear that the Tigers are trying to get him here ASAP.
Need more props.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2935
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:41 pm

Cheers for the info guys.

Not surprising Ivan tried to make this happen this week after what was dished up on Sunday.

Dogs fans want him gone so they can start rebuilding, I am sure they will be happy to know the Dogs management are dragging their heels on this happening. The faster it happens the better for both clubs.
Last edited by Tweed Tiger on Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9667
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:42 pm

He's been named for the Dogs this week so no dice. Apparently we tried pretty hard to make it happen this week but couldn't do it.

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9667
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Tue 12 Jun, 2018 3:43 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 12 Jun, 2018 2:59 pm
The Pom has spoken.

Was pretty ambitious to expect him being named today
It was closer to happening than you might think.

Post Reply