World Cup Tipping and Last Man Standing Comps

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12035
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: World Cup Predict 6 and Last Man Standing Comps

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 13 Jun, 2018 10:11 pm

Continuation of Stage 1 games

Stage 1 games :

Group C
Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France vs Australia

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru vs Denmark

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina vs Iceland
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.


User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12035
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 13 Jun, 2018 10:16 pm

Stage 1 games :

Group C
Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France vs Australia 2-0...France wins

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru vs Denmark 1-1...Draw

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina vs Iceland 2-1...Argentina wins
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12035
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 13 Jun, 2018 10:35 pm

Continuation of Stage 1 games

Matches------France vs Australia---Peru vs Denmark---Argentina vs Iceland

Entrants

foreveratiger-----France 2-0----------1-1 Draw----------Argentina 2-1

swag tiger

Yossarian

happy tiger

Harvey

Tweed Tiger

hobbo----------France 2-0---------Denmark 2-1----------1-1 Draw

Bozo97

Geo

Cultured Bogan

851-------------France 2-1-----------1-1 Draw----------Argentina 1-0

Marshall.M-------France 1-0----------1-1 Draw-----------Argentina 3-0

Selections still needed on the Continuation games for stage 1 : swag tiger , Yossarian , happy tiger , Harvey , Tweed Tiger , Bozo97 , Geo , Cultured Bogan
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Wed 13 Jun, 2018 11:21 pm

Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France vs Australia 2-1 France win

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru vs Denmark 2-2 Draw

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina vs Iceland 2-1 Argentina win

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2506
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Wed 13 Jun, 2018 11:33 pm

Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France vs Australia 3-1 France win

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru vs Denmark 1-1 Draw

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina vs Iceland 3-1 Argentina win
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2


User avatar
bigsiro
Member
Member
Posts: 1415
Joined: Tue 11 Jan, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by bigsiro » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 1:48 am

If it's not to late, I'm in!
Make Wests Tigers Great Again

User avatar
bigsiro
Member
Member
Posts: 1415
Joined: Tue 11 Jan, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by bigsiro » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 2:13 am

Russia 1 Saudi Arabia 1 : Draw

Egypt 0 Uruguay 2 : Uruguay

Morocco 1 Iran 0 : Morocco

Portugal 1 Spain 1: Draw

France 4 Australia 0: France

Peru 2 Denmark 1: Peru

Argentina 5 Iceland 0: Argentina

Croatia 2 Nigeria 0: Croatia

Costa Rica 1 Serbia 1: Draw

Brazil 3 Switzerland 1: Brazil

Germany 2 Mexico 0: Germany

Sweden 1 South Korea 1: Draw

Belgium 6 Panama 0: Belgium

Tunisia 0 England 2: England

Colombia 1 Japan 1: Draw

Poland 1 Senegal 0: Poland

LMS: Poland
Make Wests Tigers Great Again

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29347
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 6:42 am

foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 13 Jun, 2018 9:37 pm
Geo. wrote:
Wed 13 Jun, 2018 8:15 pm
Why are peeps picking more than the 6 nominated games...make it easy on FT please...
I actually need everyone to pick the rest of the stage 1 games.....i'm about to put up more as there is 3 games a night starting on Friday Night .

27 hours to go before Russia kick off the World Cup VS Saudi Arabia
OMG..why you not put them up altogether...lol

Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France 1 vs Australia 1

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru 1 vs Denmark 2

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina 1 vs Iceland 0
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

User avatar
Tigerstruck
Member
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Tigerstruck » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 6:58 am

Ok cheers mate, here are my predictions...


Group A
Friday 15/6 1:00am
Russia vs Saudi Arabia... Russia 2-1

Friday 15/6 10:00pm
Egypt vs Uruguay... Uruguay 3-1

Group B
Saturday 16/6 1:00am
Morocco vs Iran... Iran 2-1

Saturday 16/6 4:00am
Portugal vs Spain... Spain 3-2

Group C
Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France vs Australia... France 2-1

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru vs Denmark... Draw 1-1

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina vs Iceland... Argentina 4-1

Sunday 17/6 5:00am
Croatia vs Nigeria... Croatia 3-1

Group E
Sunday 17/6 10:00pm
Costa Rica vs Serbia... Serbia 2-0

Monday 18/6 4:00am
Brazil vs Switzerland... Brazil 3-0

Group F
Monday 18/6 1:00am
Germany vs Mexico... Germany 5-1

Monday 18/6 10:00pm
Sweden vs South Korea... South Korea 3-1

Group G
Tuesday 19/6 1:00am
Belgium vs Panama... Belgium 4-0

Tuesday 19/6 4:00am
Tunisia vs England... England 3-1

Group H
Tuesday 19/6 10:00pm
Colombia vs Japan... Draw 0-0

Wednesday 20/6 1:00am
Poland vs Sengal... Egypt 2-0



Last Man Standing... England

Bozo97
Member
Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue 12 Apr, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Bozo97 » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:26 am

France vs Australia 3-0
Peru vs Denmark 1-2
Argentina vs Iceland 2-0

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 10:29 am

foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 13 Jun, 2018 10:11 pm
Continuation of Stage 1 games

Stage 1 games :

Group C
Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France vs Australia 1-1

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru vs Denmark 1-1

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina vs Iceland 3-1
Thanks FT , still the comps master :master: :master:

You could teach Geo a thing or two , he learnt nothing from my 3 weeks as Fantasy boss :brick:

From your faithful apprentice :mrgreen:

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12035
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 11:47 am

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 10:29 am
foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 13 Jun, 2018 10:11 pm
Continuation of Stage 1 games

Stage 1 games :

Group C
Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France vs Australia 1-1

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru vs Denmark 1-1

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina vs Iceland 3-1
Thanks FT , still the comps master :master: :master:

You could teach Geo a thing or two , he learnt nothing from my 3 weeks as Fantasy boss :brick:

From your faithful apprentice :mrgreen:
lol your Tricksys :lol: I didn't pick these scores are they your selections?
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29347
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 2:27 pm

CHEAT...

or toad od..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12035
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 4:12 pm

Courtesy to everyone that haven't done the earlier games.
1st game kicks off in less than 7 hours
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 4:14 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 11:47 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 10:29 am
foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 13 Jun, 2018 10:11 pm
Continuation of Stage 1 games

Stage 1 games :

Group C
Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France vs Australia 1-1

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru vs Denmark 1-1

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina vs Iceland 3-1
Thanks FT , still the comps master :master: :master:

You could teach Geo a thing or two , he learnt nothing from my 3 weeks as Fantasy boss :brick:

From your faithful apprentice :mrgreen:
lol your Tricksys :lol: I didn't pick these scores are they your selections?
Yeah FT

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10150
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 4:15 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 4:14 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 11:47 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 10:29 am
foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 13 Jun, 2018 10:11 pm
Continuation of Stage 1 games

Stage 1 games :

Group C
Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France vs Australia 1-1

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru vs Denmark 1-1

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina vs Iceland 3-1
Thanks FT , still the comps master :master: :master:

You could teach Geo a thing or two , he learnt nothing from my 3 weeks as Fantasy boss :brick:

From your faithful apprentice :mrgreen:
lol your Tricksys :lol: I didn't pick these scores are they your selections?
Yeah FT
:shock:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29347
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 4:16 pm

FT mate is this a predict 6 comp as stage 1 has us selecting score for 7 games...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 4:20 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 4:15 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 4:14 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 11:47 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 10:29 am


Thanks FT , still the comps master :master: :master:

You could teach Geo a thing or two , he learnt nothing from my 3 weeks as Fantasy boss :brick:

From your faithful apprentice :mrgreen:
lol your Tricksys :lol: I didn't pick these scores are they your selections?
Yeah FT
:shock:
French are overrated Hobbo and don't have a heart

I reckon they won't finish top of our group

Pity Payet isn't playing , Ned Kelly could of repeatedly kicked him in the goolies , then again he have to be pretty precise , very small target ;)

Post Reply