Brad Arthur First Coach Sacked?

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2064
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Brad Arthur First Coach Sacked?

Post by The Patriot » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 7:50 pm

I give him a month.


Chairman Max Donnelly was less than convincing when asked about the Bennett speculation. They are going through the motions with the club review but he looks gone.
Its an opinion!


Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5134
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 7:54 pm

Once he trotted out the REVIEW that’s curtains !

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29250
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 7:57 pm

Heard this arvo they've made enquiries with Madge Maguire.... Also discontent with Moses from the team

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2937
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 7:58 pm

In the off season I thought it might be the Brown as I was not convinced with his signings but he got lucky and Pearce fell into his lap after Manly was forced to drop out because of the cap issues.

And yesterday he signed a performance based contract so I assume he needs to make the 8 in the next couple years not sure how it would work.

I would agree now it would be BA arnt Parra doing a mid season review? They never end well.

Pay will be given a free pass because Des wasn't a fan of calculators.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6356
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:01 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 7:57 pm
Heard this arvo they've made enquiries with Madge Maguire.... Also discontent with Moses from the team
Surely not, who would have seen that coming
Go hard or go home


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:21 pm

Cows must be upset about Green as well

Very much underachieving

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5134
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:31 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:21 pm
Cows must be upset about Green as well

Very much underachieving
Go figure he was not performing when the club resigned him ,no logic sometimes with these league honchos.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3306
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:33 pm

Snake wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:31 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:21 pm
Cows must be upset about Green as well

Very much underachieving
Go figure he was not performing when the club resigned him ,no logic sometimes with these league honchos.
Yeah it was strange. They seemed to think that re-signing him would somehow fix everything...

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5536
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:45 pm

Surely the sirens went off when Arthur signed Hayne. He's a dead man walking.

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3854
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 6:33 pm

Never understood the hype around Arthur. Wouldn't surprise me if he's punted sooner rather than later
No more plodders!
:sign:

Balmainbred
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed 17 May, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Balmainbred » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 6:44 pm

Definitely on shaky ground, & I don’t think Barrett Is out of the woods either.

User avatar
Masterton
Member
Member
Posts: 2495
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Masterton » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 6:55 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 7:58 pm
Pay will be given a free pass because Des wasn't a fan of calculators.
I agree he SHOULD be, but if they're still cellar dwellers in 2 years time.... Blame the coach.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3357
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:52 pm

851 wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:01 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 7:57 pm
Heard this arvo they've made enquiries with Madge Maguire.... Also discontent with Moses from the team
Surely not, who would have seen that coming
Parra will wake up eventually to the parasite they have at the club now

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3854
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 8:12 pm

Balmainbred wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 6:44 pm
Definitely on shaky ground, & I don’t think Barrett Is out of the woods either.
Barrett firmly in the hot seat one would think.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8163
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 3:24 pm

Oh well. Parra are solid on paper yet fail to deliver...

Big recruit Kane Evans in Reggie's?
Normie and Moses, who woulda thought that wouldn't work? 😂 🤷🏻‍♂️
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Post Reply