If WT forum was high school....

General Social Discussion
User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8163
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

If WT forum was high school....

Post by Demps » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 8:55 am

Happy Tiger,

Still sleeps in a race car bed.
Mother packs him the best lunches.
Only kid who's allowed to wear a red power ranger suit to school every day.
Spends lunch in the computer room.


Keep the ball rolling.....
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29344
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 8:57 am

happy is Still in Year 2
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8163
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 8:57 am

Geo,

School captain.
Likes wearing a tie.
Opinionated but no one cares.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

wt01
Member
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by wt01 » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 9:36 am

me,

quiet little wretch in the corner

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2246
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 9:49 am

If the forum was high school....... high school in the 80's was a lot different to high schools of today and the generations in between.

We wore desert boots and had canvas backpacks (we didn't double strap). There was the tuff club, the wax heads(also the skaters), the punks, the stoners, the jocks, the wogs, the nerds and then the others.

The forum can decide which poster fits into which category.

I was one of those guys that hung with all groups i played league, rugby and cricket and also a little bit of soccer and I play guitar, so i was in with the jocks, skaters, punks and wogs. Was hated by the tuff club and i sucked up to the nerds. A. because they helped me and B. because one of the girls was hot and she later became my girlfriend.

High School has certainly changed over the years at least from seeing the kids through school. would be interesting to hear what others thought (or think) of high school.


Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4864
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:45 am



I nominate Geo for Dr Pimms in serial Yes What

Fill in the other blanks....
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2506
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:47 am

Meh
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8163
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:50 am

swag tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:47 am
Meh
Swag tiger....

Always has a football with him.
Failing all classes except wood work
Likes to wear his jersey on sports day
Has a pie and choc oak for lunch every Friday
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2506
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:53 am

Demps wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:50 am
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:47 am
Meh
Swag tiger....

Always has a football with him.
Failing all classes except wood work
Likes to wear his jersey on sports day
Has a pie and choc oak for lunch every Friday
Excuse me i passed all my classes thank you very much.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4864
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:56 am

My marks were cut down so I would not get first prize - it showed up in maths.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10150
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 11:04 am

Demps ....

Wore excessive hair gel ( wet look)
Thought he was cool (wasn’t )
Hung around the moll patrol .
Easily handed over lunch money without a whimper .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8163
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 11:07 am

hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 11:04 am
Demps ....

Wore excessive hair gel ( wet look)
Thought he was cool (wasn’t )
Hung around the moll patrol .
Easily handed over lunch money without a whimper .
😂
What is moll patrol?
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue 24 Nov, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Springwood

Post by oldprop » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 11:10 am

swag tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:53 am
Demps wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:50 am
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:47 am
Meh
Swag tiger....

Always has a football with him.
Failing all classes except wood work
Likes to wear his jersey on sports day
Has a pie and choc oak for lunch every Friday
Excuse me i passed all my classes thank you very much.
Keep it going Swag.
Need more props.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10150
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 11:28 am

Demps wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 11:07 am
hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 11:04 am
Demps ....

Wore excessive hair gel ( wet look)
Thought he was cool (wasn’t )
Hung around the moll patrol .
Easily handed over lunch money without a whimper .
😂
What is moll patrol?
Often spelled Mole !
The ugly Dykes
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8163
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 11:33 am

hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 11:28 am
Demps wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 11:07 am
hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 11:04 am
Demps ....

Wore excessive hair gel ( wet look)
Thought he was cool (wasn’t )
Hung around the moll patrol .
Easily handed over lunch money without a whimper .
😂
What is moll patrol?
Often spelled Mole !
The ugly Dykes
LOL why would I hang around ugly dykes?
I'm a ladies man brah
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29250
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 12:38 pm

We always had someone on guard at the dunnies door, if a teacher came in the guard banged on the window, durries were ditched and everyone bolted (2 exits)
If two teaches were on the bust we were all sprung... Usually only one on playground duty... Went to same school as Angas young... He was a nerd

User avatar
Cairnstigers
Member
Member
Posts: 963
Joined: Wed 07 Feb, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Cairnstigers » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 1:03 pm

th-1.jpg
th-1.jpg (60.46 KiB) Viewed 507 times
Tacky left Geo right

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8163
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 1:21 pm

Cairnstigers wrote:
Thu 28 Jun, 2018 1:03 pm
th-1.jpg
Tacky left Geo right
Hahaha da Boyz
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Post Reply