Craig Garvey

User avatar
joelw2002
Member
Member
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:27 am
Location: Campbelltown

Craig Garvey

Post by joelw2002 » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm

Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01.


User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2673
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:00 pm

Was waiting for this
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2673
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm

He's 5'8 btw
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

voice of reason
Member
Member
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by voice of reason » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:22 pm

Tacky wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
The ref made him look tiny.
Suffering supporter since 1967

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:28 pm

joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year.
Repeating the commentator πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



But he looks alright and if robbie retires at the end of this season, then he could be a decent buy for us.


Donald Trump
Member
Member
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue 15 Nov, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Donald Trump » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 4:55 pm

It would be very much a Tigers purchase if you know what I mean
Let's make the Tigers great again!

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7899
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:49 pm

Tacky wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
πŸ˜‚ Manlet...

This guy is a career reserve grader.
May as well sign Pat Politoni.

No thanks from me.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7899
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 6:50 pm

Donald Trump wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 4:55 pm
It would be very much a Tigers purchase if you know what I mean
Godinet style.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
joelw2002
Member
Member
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun 08 Apr, 2018 1:27 am
Location: Campbelltown

Post by joelw2002 » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:40 am

Tacky wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
So... What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5'8 as well and look at him, he's killing it.
President of the Mahe Fonua Fan Club

Mahe Fonua Fan Club Members:

upthetigers. happy tiger. NT Tiger. WestsBenTigers. Masterton. westy81. Tiger Steve. Donald Trump. The Patriot. TigerTiger. TopTiger. Earl. JB58. Magpie Magic. Wildcat777. wt01.

Needaname
Member
Member
Posts: 829
Joined: Sun 24 Apr, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Needaname » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 3:35 am

Blake Brailey instead please!

TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 2055
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 8:05 am

joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.
Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7899
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 9:19 am

TYGA wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 8:05 am
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.
Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.
Incorrect
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Kerry Cogger
Member
Member
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed 04 Jul, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Kerry Cogger » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:00 pm

TYGA wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 8:05 am
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.
Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.
Hasler picked Lichaa ahead of Cook for two years straight too.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2673
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:07 pm

joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:40 am
Tacky wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
So... What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5'8 as well and look at him, he's killing it.
Actually Cook is 5'10
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7899
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:14 pm

Tacky wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:07 pm
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:40 am
Tacky wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 2:08 pm
He's 5'8 btw
So... What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5'8 as well and look at him, he's killing it.
Actually Cook is 5'10
πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28943
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:33 pm

Game of cm's

If Cory Thompson's arm's were 2cm longer we beat the Rorters twice..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 2055
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 3:06 pm

Demps wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 9:19 am
TYGA wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 8:05 am
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.
Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.
Incorrect
Lichaa is not worthy of Ronnie Massey Cup.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7899
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sun 15 Jul, 2018 3:10 pm

TYGA wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 3:06 pm
Demps wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 9:19 am
TYGA wrote: ↑
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 8:05 am
joelw2002 wrote: ↑
Sat 14 Jul, 2018 1:40 pm
Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn't played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.
Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.
Incorrect
Lichaa is not worthy of Ronnie Massey Cup.
Yea and Garvey is the man... πŸ˜‚
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Post Reply