Tue 14 Aug, 2018 9:38 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 8:43 pm
willow wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 8:16 pm
tigerap wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 8:12 pm

Humorous though
Maybe if the average reader is 12 years of age.
is that so....an articulate lot we are for average of 12 years old
Given you've been banned from here previously (and made a feeble attempt to threaten me in the process) I suggest you drop it and stick to the topic.
Deal Willow....but may I suggest u go back through the posts and see who started this.....

OldMagpie

Post by OldMagpie » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 10:11 am

You can forget Nathan ever coming to the Wests Tigers. Why do you think Penrith have tried hard to sign Ivan, obviously Ivan knows that his son wants to stay at Penrith. So the best way to chance to coach him Would be at Penrith. You will find Ivan will bide his time for two years and then Off he goes. The reason he mentioned in that press conference, that he still wants the coach his son, is so he can justify it when he leaves us. Make no mistake about it.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 10:57 am

OldMagpie wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 10:11 am
You can forget Nathan ever coming to the Wests Tigers. Why do you think Penrith have tried hard to sign Ivan, obviously Ivan knows that his son wants to stay at Penrith. So the best way to chance to coach him Would be at Penrith. You will find Ivan will bide his time for two years and then Off he goes. The reason he mentioned in that press conference, that he still wants the coach his son, is so he can justify it when he leaves us. Make no mistake about it.
If Nathan wants to stay at Penrith why do they need to sweeten the deal with Ivan..?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

OldMagpie

Post by OldMagpie » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:06 pm

Geo. wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 10:57 am
OldMagpie wrote:
You can forget Nathan ever coming to the Wests Tigers. Why do you think Penrith have tried hard to sign Ivan? obviousl,, Ivan knows that his son wants to stay at Penrith. So the best chance of him coaching Nathan Would be at Penrith. You will find, Ivan will bide his time for two years and then Off he goes. The reason he mentioned at that press conference, that he still wants the coach his son, is so he can justify it when he leaves us. Make no mistake about it.
If Nathan wants to stay at Penrith why do they need to sweeten the deal with Ivan..?

OldMagpie

Post by OldMagpie » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:12 pm

OldMagpie wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:06 pm
Geo. wrote:
OldMagpie wrote:
You can forget Nathan ever coming to the Wests Tigers. Why do you think Penrith have tried hard to sign Ivan? obviousl,, Ivan knows that his son wants to stay at Penrith. So the best chance of him coaching Nathan Would be at Penrith. You will find, Ivan will bide his time for two years and then Off he goes. The reason he mentioned at that press conference, that he still wants the coach his son, is so he can justify it when he leaves us. Make no mistake about it.
.....from what I understand, Nathan & Mum have plenty of pull in the Cleary household. Ivan just wants to make his family happy. That’s all ! He will definitely be going to Penrith & don’t be surprised when Gus pulls the pin on being the GM when Ivan arrives as part of the deal.
In 2 years time.,, it will be back to the old drawing board with a new coach for Wests Tigers And their long suffering supporters.

AnnandaleTiger

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:16 pm

Look guys and gals - Paul Kent has joined the forum.

OldMagpie

Post by OldMagpie » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:25 pm

AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:16 pm
HAha... !
Join the dots
1) Ivan meets Penrith
2)Ivan comes out after 5 days!! later with a nervous press conference and does not justify the mis-information that’s out there.
3) Nathan loves Riff and and the place feels like home!
4) Tyrone Peachey said “I had to leave so they can keep Nathan & RCG”

JOIN THE DOTS !!!!!!

Stop dreaming and trying to convince yourself otherwise, it’s OVER !!!!!!!!!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:26 pm

OldMagpie wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:12 pm
OldMagpie wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:06 pm
Geo. wrote:
OldMagpie wrote:
.....from what I understand, Nathan & Mum have plenty of pull in the Cleary household. Ivan just wants to make his family happy. That’s all ! He will definitely be going to Penrith & don’t be surprised when Gus pulls the pin on being the GM when Ivan arrives as part of the deal.
In 2 years time.,, it will be back to the old drawing board with a new coach for Wests Tigers And their long suffering supporters.
Righto.
I'll worry bout it then

AnnandaleTiger

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:35 pm

OldMagpie wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:25 pm
AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:16 pm
HAha... !
Join the dots
1) Ivan meets Penrith
2)Ivan comes out after 5 days!! later with a nervous press conference and does not justify the mis-information that’s out there.
3) Nathan loves Riff and and the place feels like home!
4) Tyrone Peachey said “I had to leave so they can keep Nathan & RCG”

JOIN THE DOTS !!!!!!

Stop dreaming and trying to convince yourself otherwise, it’s OVER !!!!!!!!!
Seem to be just as obsessed with the topic of mis-information as the daily telegraph, Paul.
Posts everywhere repeating the same thing again and again.

:roll best emoji to describe it.

marzie

Post by marzie » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:44 pm

I liked nofas reaction to paul kent

OldMagpie

Post by OldMagpie » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 1:45 pm

Problem is,, supporters try and convince themselves that things will fall in their favour.
The reality is why would Nathan want to join a club that’s in the middle of a rebuild when he can stay at Penrith and probably win a comp with in the next couple of years.

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 1:53 pm

marzie wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:44 pm
I liked nofas reaction to paul kent

Nice one nofo 😂
No more plodders!
:sign:

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 2:48 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 8:34 pm
It's fairly obvious to me some people here don't know what real news was and how real journos operated... no click bait headlines, no opinions, guesses accusations or veiled threats... Just facts and what happened.
Yes, there were editorials and opinion pieces but everyone knew them for what they were
Thank god you didn’t fall for any of that. Oh wait, did you start the who will be the next tigers coach thread? Lol lol lol
Last edited by TIGERPOWER on Wed 15 Aug, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 2:52 pm

Swordy wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 7:53 pm
Swordy wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 7:47 pm
News flash........

Cleary to Manly.!!!!!!!

Well, he must be, because he hasn't come out and specifically denied it. He only said he 'intended' to stay.

I demand a press conference IMMEDIATELY and I want Cleary to confirm 100% he is not coaching Manly next year. If he doesn't, it's because he is leaving the door open and where there is smoke, there's fire.
Sorry, I've been at work all day and just read the story about Bennett leaving Broncos at seasons end. He hasn't denied it so That can only mean one thing.....

Cleary to the Broncos!!!!!

I demand a press conference right now with Cleary denying he is going to the Broncos next year !!!!!
Funny how the club didn’t need to come out and say we will take legal action against manly, dragons or Brisbane or anyone else. Funny how the club didn’t come out and say that “we expect Ivan to honour his contract”. Anyone who honestly thinks that Cleary would still be here if the tigers management didn’t kick up a stink is kidding themselves. The only reason it took 5 days for Ivan to speak was because he was trying to wiggle himself out of his contract to get the panthers. Penrith and Ivan would never have thought that our management had the strength to fight back.

A big high five for GO and PASCOE, they come out so much better after this. As for Ivan, think I’ve said enough.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 2:53 pm

TIGERPOWER wrote:
Wed 15 Aug, 2018 2:48 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 8:34 pm
It's fairly obvious to me some people here don't know what real news was and how real journos operated... no click bait headlines, no opinions, guesses accusations or veiled threats... Just facts and what happened.
Yes, there were editorials and opinion pieces but everyone knew them for what they were
Thank god you didn’t fall for any of that. Oh wait, did you start the who will be the next tigers coach thread? Lol lol lol
:lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 2:55 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Tue 14 Aug, 2018 4:33 pm
Sometimes i think its more jealousy than anything that we dont like some of these guys. You look at the link earlier to Paul Kents live blog. I thought he handled himself well in it and answered the question on many different topics pretty well.

They are very opinionated and strong willed. Its not much different to most of the regular forum members, except they get paid for it.
Kent says whatever he likes, whenever he likes
like all Sports journos he couldnt care less if its true or not, or even if he looks like a dope while hes saying it.
He's his inconsistent self again today, after bucketing on Ivan , Gus , Penrith club, and anyone else that he could vomit on.
Telling us all how terrible it is that CLEARY was supposed to going to break his contract.
While today , hes telling us that Trent Barrett is 'BRAVE" for wanting to break his contract at Manly. No condemnation towards Barrett, everythings is cosy.
Is one broken contract, different from another one? or is Kents mates immume from the type of garbage that he liked to use last week.
One giant Hypocrite!!!!!

Chicken Faced Killa

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Wed 15 Aug, 2018 4:12 pm

The telegraph and Kent are trash. All they are doing is trying to provoke a response from Ivan. I hope he keeps quiet, he has said what he has to say and anything else is a distraction from preparing the team from a finals charge