HOW RIGGED IS THE NRL

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
tiger05premier

Re: HOW RIGGED IS THE NRL

Post by tiger05premier » Sun 12 Aug, 2018 8:16 pm

69-05-41 wrote:
Sun 12 Aug, 2018 8:04 pm
During the season #penaltybronco$ had most of their games on Thursdays or Fridays, yet in round 26 they play a rare 4pm Sunday game. If WT's remain in contention points differential could be the deciding factor. WT's play on Thursday. If WT's lose, Broncos get a "bye" resting players going into the finals. If WT's win, Broncos get the advantage of knowing what margin they require to make the finals. These games should be played simultaneously, otherwise the NRL is gifting a certain team a big advantage. Coincidence?
You don't have much confidence in the tiger's

69 - 05 - 41

Hope i don't have to wait that long for a premiership

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 12 Aug, 2018 9:08 pm

Kerry Cogger wrote:
Wed 08 Aug, 2018 3:32 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Tue 07 Aug, 2018 5:58 pm
So Matt checchin quitting = you doing something about this crap

Okaaay

Not me but the voices of many.I am on this forum to help Wests tigers and the game of NRL rise not get into a verbal stoush with someone who has the mental age of a 7 year old.
Youre failing

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 2:51 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sun 12 Aug, 2018 9:08 pm
Kerry Cogger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

Okaaay

Not me but the voices of many.I am on this forum to help Wests tigers and the game of NRL rise not get into a verbal stoush with someone who has the mental age of a 7 year old.
Youre failing
Melbourne have lost their last two as referees are finally policing the ruck properly.Wests tigers have shown their growth in balls by finally winning a player/coach tug of war(Cleary staying)And we really are now on the cusp of a semi for the first time in 7 years and the team that will miss out for the first time ever(nearly if not)Brisbane.

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:01 pm

Kerry Cogger wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 2:51 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

Okaaay

Youre failing
Melbourne have lost their last two as referees are finally policing the ruck properly.Wests tigers have shown their growth in balls by finally winning a player/coach tug of war(Cleary staying)And we really are now on the cusp of a semi for the first time in 7 years and the team that will miss out for the first time ever(nearly if not)Brisbane.
For no other reason than pointing out an error - we were on the cusp a couple of years ago and blew it.

cochise

Post by cochise » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:11 pm

Kerry Cogger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

Okaaay

Youre failing
Is that change as a result of you as well?

Kerry Cogger

Post by Kerry Cogger » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 5:46 pm

cochise wrote:
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 3:11 pm
Kerry Cogger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Kerry Cogger wrote:

Youre failing
Is that change as a result of you as well?

I am for not one minute saying it is me rather a thousand me's(people who have had enough of this crap) out there who have had enough of this crap.Please don't think for one second I am trying to say this is about 1 me.Rather a thousand me's.Isnt a successful Wests tigers the ultimate goal of posters on here or is it just an thirsty quench to get one up on other posters with 7 year old tantrums.

RoxleyBird

Post by RoxleyBird » Wed 22 Aug, 2018 5:10 pm

Remember round 3 vs Broncos? We would have been in the Top 8 2-3 rounds ago if the referee had of made the right call
I BLEED BLACK AND ORANGE
TIGERS 'TIL I DIE