SIZE...!

ImageImageImage
cnx_tigers

SIZE...!

Post by cnx_tigers » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 3:59 pm

Isn't it nice to have a monster bench..................!

Big Ben + Big Ray + a monster in Junior Moors................hell, even Ayshford is big for a utility back.

We got on an early roll and KEPT going.

Liam is an 80 minute player, we don't need him and Heighno to ever play together. We need MUSCLE coming off the bench. Junior Moors 66 meters in 5 hit ups off the bench.

If this bloke isn't in the team for the rest of the season I will give up.

People say some of us criticise Sheensy, but it's so obvious. SIZE is needed in modern footy and you need a big bench. Please let this continue :!:

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 4:03 pm

cnx_tigers wrote:We need MUSCLE coming off the bench. Junior Moors 66 meters in 5 hit ups off the bench.

but he lost a ball as well.

probably cost him 4 weeks in reggies. :brick:

milford_magic

Post by milford_magic » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 4:05 pm

I could of made the same thread.

How much better do we look with bigger straighter runners. And all of a sudden you see the use of Liam Fulton as you can afford to have him with bigger men around him.

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 4:06 pm

Moors is taking three blokes with him every run..........................and still motoring forward.

Dead set, if he gets dropped again I'll give up. He looks like a slightly smaller Frank Pritchard when he's on his game. Give the bloke a long go and let him develop.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 4:55 pm

If Moors does not get picked next game after that performance today something is seriously wrong.

How has this guy been in reggies for so long when our forwards are regularly dominated? He runs hard and straight every time.

Someone responded a couple of weeks ago he's a reserve grader, NO CHANCE!

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 4:56 pm

we all know groat will be a shoe in
Number 1 souffs hater

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 4:58 pm

That's the key Hyrbid, Moors runs HARD and STRAIGHT. He drags down 2 or 3 defenders every time. Exactly what we need.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 5:00 pm

cnx_tigers wrote:That's the key Hyrbid, Moors runs HARD and STRAIGHT. He drags down 2 or 3 defenders every time. Exactly what we need.
When you get hard and straight runners who make an IMPACT at the line you also get the best out of Fulton too.

Too often we use Fulton as a battering ram but today the likes of Moors, BMM and Cashmere all went forward and did well.

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 5:02 pm

Yeah, from all reports Cashmere was good, glad he made me look like a d*** after questioning his signing.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

X-Pac

Post by X-Pac » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 5:03 pm

schirnack would be handy of the bench too,we have depth options in the forwards but sheens never gives them a fair run

btw how did bell get in over schirnack and moors anyways ? bell was a reserve grader even at penrith yet he gets a walk in bench spot

X-Pac

Post by X-Pac » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 5:04 pm

citizen cub wrote:Yeah, from all reports Cashmere was good, glad he made me look like a d*** after questioning his signing.
bell,blair(again :S) and murdoch were the only ones not to make 100 plus metres so they all played well
when was the last time we had 3 players of the bench make 100 metres each?

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 5:13 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:If Moors does not get picked next game after that performance today something is seriously wrong.

How has this guy been in reggies for so long when our forwards are regularly dominated? He runs hard and straight every time.

Someone responded a couple of weeks ago he's a reserve grader, NO CHANCE!
exactomundo hybrid .... moors IS a firstgrader every day of the week. hope he stays in firsts from now on
I dislike sowfs immensely

willow

Post by willow » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 5:17 pm

The size on the bench today was much needed, and very effective. Moors and Cashmere both made over 100 metres in attack off the bench, as did Ayshford. Moltzen, Ryan, Tuqiri, Reddy, Woods, Fulton and Galloway also made over 100 metres in attack, and it just goes to show the result when the Tigers win the possession and control the ruck.

Now they have to back it up next week. I expect Groat to come back in, I'd lose Cashmere at this stage and keep Moors if this is the case. Not sure whether Farah will be right either.

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 5:20 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
cnx_tigers wrote:That's the key Hyrbid, Moors runs HARD and STRAIGHT. He drags down 2 or 3 defenders every time. Exactly what we need.
When you get hard and straight runners who make an IMPACT at the line you also get the best out of Fulton too.

Too often we use Fulton as a battering ram but today the likes of Moors, BMM and Cashmere all went forward and did well.

100% right mate. Liam is a MUCH better player in a role like he played today and he's so much more effective when we have some big blokes punching holes.

He tries hard, but he's a complete waste when Sheens uses him as a battering ram.

I hate to say it yet again, but there really should be no place for Heighno and Liam in the same team. Liam is an 80 min player. He should never come off the bench. If that means no place for Heighno, then so be it.......

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 5:48 pm

cnx_tigers wrote:Isn't it nice to have a monster bench..................!

Big Ben + Big Ray + a monster in Junior Moors................hell, even Ayshford is big for a utility back.

Liam is an 80 minute player, we don't need him and Heighno to ever play together. We need MUSCLE coming off the bench. Junior Moors 66 meters in 5 hit ups off the bench.

People say some of us criticise Sheensy, but it's so obvious. SIZE is needed in modern footy and you need a big bench. Please let this continue :!:
x2

IMHO Moors shall be the first forward picked on the bench. Every chance he had, he was one of the best on the field.

My bench:
Junior Moors
Ben Murdoch-Masila
Ray Cashmere/Matt Groat
Blake Ayshford

Go the TIgers :sign:

brk53y

Post by brk53y » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 7:16 pm

cnx_tigers wrote:Isn't it nice to have a monster bench..................!

People say some of us criticise Sheensy, but it's so obvious. SIZE is needed in modern footy and you need a big bench. Please let this continue
Agree 100%

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

izotope

Post by izotope » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 7:21 pm

My order of forwards:
Woods
Galloway
BMM (bit quiet today, but was a marked man)
Moors
Bell
Cashmere
Groat
Heighno
tigers!

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 7:24 pm

Matt Bell did a good job at lock too.

Moors could be anything in the right environment...not sure he will get that environment here at the Tigers.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS