BMM

ImageImageImage
Gothetigers

Re: BMM

Post by Gothetigers » Mon 04 Jun, 2012 12:03 pm

You can see why Sheens wanted to keep him and let Fafita go. There where quite a few people who didn't agree this

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Mon 04 Jun, 2012 12:46 pm

when Ellis leaves, does he get a starting spot?

or keep him on the bench for impact?

adamtiger

Post by adamtiger » Mon 04 Jun, 2012 1:00 pm

hes going great guns for us.... I like the bench rotation sheens has for him he comes on with tired defenders and simply carves up!

I hope he is in the clubs sights long term he is star IMO ......Is he Kiwi and QLD or is he NSW??

everett

Post by everett » Mon 04 Jun, 2012 1:12 pm

has taken his time to adjust to the NRL.

Great impact player and loves a try.

Sheens - give him more game time please.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

Florrie

Post by Florrie » Mon 04 Jun, 2012 1:37 pm

adamtiger wrote: I hope he is in the clubs sights long term he is star IMO ......Is he Kiwi and QLD or is he NSW??
Junior Kiwi rep and Keebra Park High.

Chadman's Ghost

Post by Chadman's Ghost » Mon 04 Jun, 2012 1:45 pm

Add Pettybourne next year & the Tigers have some serious go-forward up front.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Mon 04 Jun, 2012 4:12 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:I'm so glad he's come on this year. There were a lot of people last season saying they saw nothing in him in first grade. He did start quite slow but I've always thought he has great potential. He's been very, very good this year.
ye i gotta say i thought he was over rated coz i dont see him in U20 but only in 1st grade where last year he was quite slow + his injuries. i'll admit i judged him too soon, as i wasnt aware of his injuries etc.

imo he will start 2nd row next year and take ellis' place if he improves on his defense a little, esp. for outside backs where he tends to arm grab. i know it's hard for a forward to tackle a quick outside back, but i really want him to fill ellis' spot. i dont usually predict next years team, but:

11. BMM
12. Blair (needs to improve immensely)
13. Anasta

with bell, cash, fults, pettybourne on the bench.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Pokies

Post by Pokies » Mon 04 Jun, 2012 5:14 pm

In 2010 when Fifita was going great guns Andrew Voss when commentating our games kept saying that the tigers believed they had an even better version in their 20s squad in BMM. The Roosters were very keen to lure him across but the Tigers/Sheens were determined not to lose him.
Tigers staff also reported at that time that BMM was showing skills that they had not seen since Benji came to the club.
We are only scratching the surface of his ability at the moment, once he puts it all together I'm sure we will see something special.
Last edited by Pokies on Tue 05 Jun, 2012 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

bob56

Post by bob56 » Mon 04 Jun, 2012 6:18 pm

tig_prmz wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:I'm so glad he's come on this year. There were a lot of people last season saying they saw nothing in him in first grade. He did start quite slow but I've always thought he has great potential. He's been very, very good this year.
ye i gotta say i thought he was over rated coz i dont see him in U20 but only in 1st grade where last year he was quite slow + his injuries. i'll admit i judged him too soon, as i wasnt aware of his injuries etc.

imo he will start 2nd row next year and take ellis' place if he improves on his defense a little, esp. for outside backs where he tends to arm grab. i know it's hard for a forward to tackle a quick outside back, but i really want him to fill ellis' spot. i dont usually predict next years team, but:

11. BMM
12. Blair (needs to improve immensely)
13. Anasta

with bell, cash, fults, pettybourne on the bench.
11 12 13 fine but who is going to do the tackling & where is Heighny

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Mon 04 Jun, 2012 7:31 pm

I'm not sold on him yet. Physically has got it but mentally I'm just not sure yet. But I'm happy that he plays for us because the potential is there.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

BRET

Post by BRET » Tue 05 Jun, 2012 1:04 am

I love him! Had him as last try scorer for the raiders game - he was paying $61, would of been great! I wasn't far off, we were just too good for his try to be the last.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that
whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.

-Vince Lombardi