Where is the loyalty ?!

ImageImageImage
saundo55

Re: Where is the loyalty ?!

Post by saundo55 » Sun 08 Jul, 2012 5:37 pm

innsaneink wrote:
saundo55 wrote:I've come to the conclusion that there is a "select few" here that think they are the only ones with a the right to post

You call yourselves supporters but come across as self serving self opinionated bores with condescending comments to any who don't agree with your constant whining

And no there is no need to quote names and instances because it is there for everyone to read ...again and again and again ad infinitem

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Everyone has a right to post saundo....within the rules of the forum, its everyones right to express their own opinion too

I could have cancer, but be grateful for the fact I dont have leprosy....thats a positive

I wonder if Saundo & tigerizzzed are club members????
Ink I hope you are in good health - don't have a smiley to add there.

I don't know anyone that posts here personally and would never wish anyone I'll will

Does not mean I agree or accept the postings of what appears to be a small clique who just can't seem to find it possible look for anything positive in what is clearly a pretty disappointing season

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Tigerizzed

Post by Tigerizzed » Sun 08 Jul, 2012 6:22 pm

Looong time member mate, whatever that has to do with it...

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 08 Jul, 2012 7:07 pm

So some get accussed of not looking for any positives, how is that different from choosing to ignore or not discuss negatives? Negatives which have by far outweighed any positives.

You want positives. Ryan's form this year and the class of Woods. Bell has been a good buy. Iosefa played well on Friday. Of course there's positives, but there's a whole lot more negatives. The same negatives we've seen for years and that never get addressed.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 08 Jul, 2012 7:11 pm

I've got another positive The Bulldogs only played well for 40 minutes

Imagine what would of happened if they played for 80 :shock:

We kept the F/A down to only -12 another positive

We play Penrith next week another positive

Is 3 enough ??

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Mon 09 Jul, 2012 1:25 pm

I don't understand this thread.. We are on this forum to discuss positives and negatives, at the end of the day we are all supporters of the boys - the fact is we aren't playing well, we aren't playing exciting and it shows through our performances 2 losses a bye and another loss. We have had injuries and that affects us as well as origin season.
Storm lost miserably to the Raiders as they were missing their captain as well. All we can do is discuss the problems and acknowledge the positives.
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

LCA

Post by LCA » Mon 09 Jul, 2012 6:38 pm

"If you don't like the fact people disagree with what you have to say then a forum probably isn't the best place for you to spend your time" GNR4LIFE

It's not about disagreeing with others on this forum. It is that you intimated there was a purpose for people making statements on here. So, what is your purpose and how is it different or more valid than anyone else's? Hmmm?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 09 Jul, 2012 6:54 pm

Followed the same club and what it evolved into in 2000, for 40+ years now.

Loyal???

To me, its not a matter of loyalty, its just how it is....the way my name is my name, my hair colour, my features....I didnt have a say in any of it.

================================================

Saundo: I could be better...I could be lots worse, Im grateful I'm where I am.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 09 Jul, 2012 7:00 pm

LCA wrote:"If you don't like the fact people disagree with what you have to say then a forum probably isn't the best place for you to spend your time" GNR4LIFE
It's not about disagreeing with others on this forum. It is that you intimated there was a purpose for people making statements on here. So, what is your purpose and how is it different or more valid than anyone else's? Hmmm?
:wtf

Well everyone posts here for a purpose regardless of what their opinions are don't they? Again your trying to insinuate that i think my opinions or purpose for posting here are more valid then some other people and thats just a load of crap