According to Tim Sheens

ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue:
Telecast:
dimitri

Re: According to Tim Sheens

Post by dimitri » Tue 31 Jul, 2012 11:00 am

The team trained with infill players during the week cause the team is busted.

A load of players have been needled up on game day.

We announced 3x TBA on the team sheet during the week cause we are busted.

No team in the History of NRL wins a comp witwithout a full compliment of players available.

We have been a top 4 side for last few years because we had a full compliment, if not close to, during the semi final run.

It aint over yet.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 31 Jul, 2012 12:53 pm

dimitri wrote:The team trained with infill players during the week cause the team is busted.

No team in the History of NRL wins a comp witwithout a full compliment of players available.

We have been a top 4 side for last few years because we had a full compliment, if not close to, during the semi final run.

It aint over yet.
I understand what you are saying but many teams are carrying injuries at this time of year and my issue isn't with the blokes they bought in

We were overrun up the guts and apart from KG we were missing no one in the forwards

We didn't control the players that always cause us problems (Sutton etc ) .

If we had gone down fighting , you wouldn't hear many of us complaining , but we were beaten with barely a whimper , and that (from my point of view ) is the issue

And the attack , if that was what Sheens suggested to the players would beat any side , let alone Souths was lunacy

I don't claim to be a football expert , but why we wouldn't within Souths twenty play Marshall and Farah on one side of the ruck and stack it with runners and let them hit the right man is simple stuff

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 31 Jul, 2012 1:05 pm

dimitri wrote:The team trained with infill players during the week cause the team is busted.

It aint over yet.
More excuses.

This team has played like rubbish nearly all season, injuries or not.

In 2011 we had a stack of injuries, we handled it better because we had a halfback, for starters and we had more depth and we didn't go into the season knowingly two props short.

Souths were also missing their two best players.

Blaming injuries is a cheap cop out, we lost because of the same problems we've seen over the last few years that continually failed to be rectified.

alex

Post by alex » Tue 31 Jul, 2012 1:09 pm

Agreed, injuries is no excuse. There's a top 25 for a reason. Your depth is just as important as your top 17. No club goes through a year without any injuries and it's how you plan for it that determines how you perform through those periods. Once again Sheens deflects the blame.

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 31 Jul, 2012 1:11 pm

Juro wrote:BRING BACK MORRIS!!! :bash
Even though he lacked the raw talent, John always tried his best.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 31 Jul, 2012 1:14 pm

stryker wrote:
Juro wrote:BRING BACK MORRIS!!! :bash
Even though he lacked the raw talent, John always tried his best.
He gave 200% every week. Its not his fault Sheens totaly miss-used him

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Tue 31 Jul, 2012 1:25 pm

You've taken what i said completely out of context. The OP was criticising Sheens for his apparent stubbornness with his player selections, what i meant is with half the team missing he hardly had alot of choice[/quote]

Most people got the sense of what I was implying, I am sorry it missed you...