Ayshford

ImageImageImage
dermo

Re: Ayshford

Post by dermo » Mon 27 Aug, 2012 1:47 pm

Problem is we don't have a good enough replacement. We have solid players that can fill the role but that is a real weak spot for us and I feel we shouldve chased a 2nd centre rather than all the extra forwards. For the guys that follow the 20's closely, whats Nofoaluma like at centre? I hear big raps on him as winger but I think we've got that spot filled so maybe he could slot in at centre?

skywalka

Post by skywalka » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 1:29 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
skywalka wrote:He was one of our better players.
That says it all.
I stand corrected. At the game I didn't notice Blake do anything wrong but now that I've had time to watch the replay I can honestly say:

AYSHFORD DROPPED A BAD PASS AT THE 75 MINUTE MARK!!!

which clearly explains our 44 point drumming.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 1:41 pm

skywalka wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:
skywalka wrote:He was one of our better players.
That says it all.
I stand corrected. At the game I didn't notice Blake do anything wrong but now that I've had time to watch the replay I can honestly say:

AYSHFORD DROPPED A BAD PASS AT THE 75 MINUTE MARK!!!

which clearly explains our 44 point drumming.
My post was more in reference to his entire season than this one particular game.

If you think he's had an acceptable year I must be watching a different player.

Anyway, he's just another bog average first grader. The problem is we have too many of these types of players.

Moh

Post by Moh » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 1:50 pm

fergiefurr wrote:Daniela and brown were better players then him ad probably on half his wage.unfortuately they weren't in the cool group

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Ayshford was better than them both last season and if you were to ask anyone on here back then who would you keep out of them three, anyone with half a brain would tell you Ayshford. And I'm a big fan of both Daniela and Brown. Don't make such foolish comments.

I still think Ayshford has a lot to offer. He's hardly been our worst either.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 1:52 pm

He has been pathetic in defense all year. Arm grabbing has been rife with Blake, so disappointing coz I really thought hed kick on this year

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Goose

Post by Goose » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 5:09 pm

Given the promise he showed over the last 2 years, he has been extremely dispointing.

Way 2 many penalties and he is getting stood up all the time, I reckon he lacked a lot of mobility this season.

I wonder if he was carrying an injury that restricted movement or something.

skywalka

Post by skywalka » Tue 28 Aug, 2012 7:19 pm

Ayshford was a bit slow out of the gate at the beginning of the year (was he injured?). But since then has been solid.

He looked better in previous years because he had Farah, Marshall & Lui combining well to give the outside backs more room. If our halves can get it together you'll all be singing his praises again.