Whos renewing Season Membership

ImageImageImage
boonboon

Re: Whos renewing Season Membership

Post by boonboon » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 9:44 am

I will be renewing my mebership and always would.

If those who aren't because they are a little upset that not everything is the way they would run it - either join the board of the club and change it or at least provide me with a list of names so I can block your posts on here as anyone who gives up being a member because they are a little upset with our performance then I am not much interested in your opinions. I still support your right to have them as long as you support my right to block them as they don't interest me

Glen McWilliams

Post by Glen McWilliams » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 9:48 am

Tiger Watto wrote:Yep, I'll always renew... Its the only way to keep your seats!
You'd think so wouldn't you?
We renewed last year and lost our seats due to system error.
My wife was told quite abruptly "clearly you did something wrong".

The seats we have now are rubbish and aren't worth what the club is charging.
I would rather go GA.
Last edited by Glen McWilliams on Wed 05 Sep, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boston Red Sox 2013: Worst to First!
Boston Red Sox 2014: First to Worst...

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 9:59 am

boonboon wrote:I will be renewing my mebership and always would.

If those who aren't because they are a little upset that not everything is the way they would run it - either join the board of the club and change it or at least provide me with a list of names so I can block your posts on here as anyone who gives up being a member because they are a little upset with our performance then I am not much interested in your opinions. I still support your right to have them as long as you support my right to block them as they don't interest me
Far out
Thats quite an elitist attitude you have there

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 10:29 am

boonboon wrote:I will be renewing my mebership and always would.

Why? Because some feel the course the club is taking is sucking the passion out of them and they can't justify the outlay? Why should I part with my hard earned in the club if I'm not happy with the end product? Do you pay good money for inferior products?

Get off your high horse, if you think you're a "real fan" because you're happy with the direction the club is taking, then power to you :master:
And she's turning cold, at fifteen years old,
Taken too much slow, minds gone out to sea on the P&O,
Don't know what to do, rotten shade of blue,
Another case of "stupid is as stupid does..."

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 10:56 am

Just shows some arent even willing to read/listen to an alternative view of how things are.

With some, its "If the club thinks its fine, then so do I"

Use your brain, make up your own mind, dont allow the club to do it for you.

Blocking posters with differing views is unbelievably myopic and narrow minded "I only wanna read what I agree with!"

monkey

Post by monkey » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 1:27 pm

For sure might even take a peak at the jungle

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 1:31 pm

The issue is the large majority of our fan base are seemingly happy to be dished up garbage and don't seem to have a problem with it.

I suspect it is because Balmain and Wests were both struggling clubs, so most people aren't used to seeing success and haven't been programmed to demand it, unlike some other clubs.

LaT

Post by LaT » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 2:02 pm

I will be renewing, although I just pickup an out of towners package because I live no where near Sydney. I can understand why people would think twice about shelling out a large sum of money after some of our efforts this year.

We have been through worse, the bad times just make you appreciate the good even more.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

tigermaniac

Post by tigermaniac » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 2:09 pm

Foxtel is expensive enough, and we all know the rubbish it dishes out, but as for the rubbish our club dishes out, I will not be renewing until they change their contents. Each to their own. I hope people power can make a change at our club. Also rans is not good, the club will never grow.

Snake

Post by Snake » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 2:22 pm

No while Sheens is the coach under no circumstances will we be renewing our memberships.....when the club decides to be reactive to this situation and sought it out no go. This is a Sheens based reaction we want him removed end of story!!!!!

tigeress

Post by tigeress » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 3:09 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:The issue is the large majority of our fan base are seemingly happy to be dished up garbage and don't seem to have a problem with it.

I suspect it is because Balmain and Wests were both struggling clubs, so most people aren't used to seeing success and haven't been programmed to demand it, unlike some other clubs.
That's a bit of a harsh statement Hybrid.
I live in Qld so my membership is pretty reasonable, however I was very upset with the way the team performed this season. There is speculation that a change of coach is necessary, and it certainly seems that changes of some sort need to be made, so lets hope this can be done, so our club can get back on track next season (whether the current coach remains or not)
I will renew my membership next season, although a couple of weeks ago my intentions were not to do so :shock: :?

LaT

Post by LaT » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 3:36 pm

tigeress wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:The issue is the large majority of our fan base are seemingly happy to be dished up garbage and don't seem to have a problem with it.

That's a bit of a harsh statement Hybrid.
I live in Qld so my membership is pretty reasonable, however I was very upset with the way the team performed this season. There is speculation that a change of coach is necessary, and it certainly seems that changes of some sort need to be made, so lets hope this can be done, so our club can get back on track next season (whether the current coach remains or not)
I will renew my membership next season, although a couple of weeks ago my intentions were not to do so :shock: :?
It is harsh, the assumption that you can't be unhappy with our club and still renew membership is wrong.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

stryker

Post by stryker » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 3:51 pm

I live in Cairns but move around a fair bit for work. I have had a full membership for years that is used by others when I am not around. I have been extremely loyal to the club (I had membership for a few years whilst I lived in Vietnam and attended zero games in that time).

I am not happy with the way the club is run - in any aspect, I dont care that we are the media darlings who get involved in 100's of charities....I want a strong club with a strong football side that is looking forward. What I am seeing is a weak club that is cursed with constant in-fighting and a strong footy side on paper that is regressing.

For these reasons, I will not be renewing my membership, but will still make as many games as I can ...through GA. I have always seen myself as a tiger for life and that will never change. I will never turn my back on this team (no matter how much they infuriate me) unfortunately I love them. They will still have my support, but not through membership.

BTW...this has been brewing for years for me.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 4:11 pm

more than likely will maintain, my stripes membership.
same with dad.
we are not able to, and won't commit to any more than that.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Highlands Tiger

Post by Highlands Tiger » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 4:58 pm

Yes I'll be renewing my membership for the Campbelltown games next year, even thinking of upgrading from my Claws membership guess you could call me a gluton for punishment.

Only a 30 min drive up the Hume Freeway for me and I like to see the Tigers play, win, lose or play crap, not expecting too much to change next year but I'll be there, besides the Chicken Schnitzels are great.

philgood

Post by philgood » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 11:17 pm

I most definitely WILL NOT be renewing my membership as long as TIm Sheens is coach.

Its 2006 - 2009 all over again.

Tigermac

Post by Tigermac » Wed 05 Sep, 2012 11:43 pm

Rambo2714 wrote:If they got the wooden spoon this year , i would renew my membership next year.

If they get the wooden spoon next year , i would renew my membership the next year

If they hire Laurie Daley as coach , i would renew my membership next year.

if they moved to the central coast , i would renew my membership next year.

If they sign Micheal Ennis to play half back and make him captain, , i would renew my membership next year.

This......although I can see why some are not going to re-new!!!

Love my wests tigers, and I know they will kill me one day! :crazy :crazy :crazy