The Truth About Braith

ImageImageImage
happy tiger

Re: The Truth About Braith

Post by happy tiger » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:03 pm

Roosterman wrote:Forget Everything i said about Braith, The guy was an absolute beast tonight. Made me wonder why we got James Maloney.

Jokes.. Was a good game, i was expecting 12+ win, I was very impressed with the Defensive effort from us, top 4 this year i think.
Yeah well done Roosters We and the weather played right into your hands

Getting a bit carried away with the Top 4 though don't you think when you beat a team you totally outmatched with size and strength

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:05 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Roosterman wrote:Forget Everything i said about Braith, The guy was an absolute beast tonight. Made me wonder why we got James Maloney.

Jokes.. Was a good game, i was expecting 12+ win, I was very impressed with the Defensive effort from us, top 4 this year i think.

Getting a bit carried away with the Top 4 though don't you think when you beat a team you totally outmatched with size and strength

We have the team to be top 4. It was whether it will click, and tonight i saw ALOT of good things, and think we have clicked, that is why i think top 4.

You need size and strength? Why you got Bwaith in the second row again? :crazy
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:06 pm

I agree Roosters played really well tonight, their team is top four material BUT will they play well or get to cocky?

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:11 pm

BenjiMagic96 wrote:I agree Roosters played really well tonight, their team is top four material BUT will they play well or get to cocky?
Fair point. Very early days yet, But defense was a massive highlight for me, We have many attacking weapons, But our defense has always let us down, the last 2 trials have shown a major improvement in that.

As for you guys, you guys arnt bad, you just lack a couple key parts, and i still think Bwaith is the worst signing of the year for you guys. He causes friction, Media BS , and offers nothing but a big mouth on the field. You guys were all excited about him but you havent watched him enough to know, the man has been a pretender since 2010. and did F.. all again tonight , if he was gonna fire up with anyone it would have been against us.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:20 pm

Thought u said this was the last time you would winge about braith 4 pages ago.
Get over him mate just cos he got married and broke your heart.
There are plenty of other pretty boys running around in the nrl.
Talk footy or prance back to the chook pen.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:24 pm

Brisbane Tiger wrote:Thought u said this was the last time you would winge about braith 4 pages ago.
Get over him mate just cos he got married and broke your heart.
There are plenty of other pretty boys running around in the nrl.
Talk footy or prance back to the chook pen.

Very well ill leave now, Wont hear from me again, ill log out and never back in..

Final word : His allllllllllllllllllll Yours! Goodbye. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mtd

Post by mtd » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:24 pm

^ win a trial and look at them hahahahahaha

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 23 Feb, 2013 10:33 pm

Roosterman wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

We have the team to be top 4. It was whether it will click, and tonight i saw ALOT of good things, and think we have clicked, that is why i think top 4.

You need size and strength? Why you got Bwaith in the second row again? :crazy
Braith would look far more dangerous with Teddy as fullback When you get that badly dominated in the forwards you can't expect to backrowers playing that style to look good As I have been saying Anasta coming off the bench after the first 20 when we can play a bigger side and set a platform for the likes of Anasta ,Benji and Farah Question , did Anasta kick once ?? If he did I don't remember it

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 24 Feb, 2013 10:05 am

Still harping on about Braith? Did this bloke steal your missus or run over your dog? Get over it for God's sake.

The Cocks won the trial and are the February premiers, you can nick off now...

:deadhorse:
And she's turning cold, at fifteen years old,
Taken too much slow, minds gone out to sea on the P&O,
Don't know what to do, rotten shade of blue,
Another case of "stupid is as stupid does..."

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 24 Feb, 2013 10:44 am

mtd wrote:^ win a trial and look at them hahahahahaha
Yeah, just like after we beat Parra. February premiers yay :roll:

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 24 Feb, 2013 7:34 pm

Whatever smidgen of credibility you may of had is erased with this statement. If the Rorters finish in the top 4 I will impregnate Gus Gould....top 4!!!!! haha good to see you Easts fans are still as deluded as ever.

tigersrule4life

Post by tigersrule4life » Sun 24 Feb, 2013 8:31 pm

They are going to get smashed first game agianst Souths anyways.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 24 Feb, 2013 8:39 pm

tigersrule4life wrote:They are going to get smashed first game agianst Souths anyways.
No they won't

PYMBLEPETE

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Sun 24 Feb, 2013 9:01 pm

Fade To Black wrote:

Whatever smidgen of credibility you may of had is erased with this statement. If the Rorters finish in the top 4 I will impregnate Gus Gould....top 4!!!!! haha good to see you Easts fans are still as deluded as ever.
Interesting comments. I cant see any good reason why they are not a chance of top 4.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 24 Feb, 2013 11:35 pm

PYMBLEPETE wrote:
Fade To Black wrote:

Interesting comments. I cant see any good reason why they are not a chance of top 4.
I can ,Melbourne ,Manly ,Bulldogs ,Cowboys

5th to 8th definitely a possibility but they won't be playing the Tigers every week

Anthism

Post by Anthism » Mon 25 Feb, 2013 12:16 am

PYMBLEPETE wrote:
Fade To Black wrote:

PYMBLEPETE wrote:
Fade To Black wrote:

They beat a team they always beat. Way too hard to tell anything from that game. All I saw was the score margin a lot closer than last year and the game blew up once we lost both centres and a few other players. Roosters may have beaten us but they're still just a roster to me ATM.

Chris

Post by Chris » Mon 25 Feb, 2013 5:06 am

When Nick Politis' day comes and he gets lowered 6 feet under, the whole Roosters establishment wont be far behind him.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Mon 25 Feb, 2013 5:33 am

Now Iam not sure how the chooks have assembled their present squad, but I take my hat off to them. They want to win the comp, they identify the best talent to suit their needs and they go out and sign them. On what I saw of them last years, the only thing holding the back was discipline. They will be a good side in 2013.

On the other hand we have had the same obvious shortfalls in our squad for years, but we never seriously address the problem. Iam not pointing the finger at Potter as he had no say in the make up of the squad, but I will next year if nothing is done. You can have all the best juniors in the world but equates to nothing if you dont have a strong no1 team to bring them along.

We will do a little better this year if we get some luck, but it will only be marginal