Moltzen

ImageImageImage
pHyR3

Re: Moltzen

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 18 Mar, 2013 11:19 pm

No future at 7 with miller, braith (maybe) and brooks coming up. Could see him at wing but with that performance from reddy i doubt he'll get that either bar any injuries.

Probably will hold onto no. 1 until an injury requires a reshuffle for teddy to come up. Or if he performs EXTREMELY badly.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 18 Mar, 2013 11:25 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
PYMBLEPETE wrote:Passed it off from the field of play to a guy who was a couple of metres within the in-goal. Unbelievable.
That was absolutely ridiculous. Apart from that he had a go and played reasonably well.

Funny though that when he catches a few bombs everyone says he played really well. Shows how low his standards are.
Well it is good by Moltzen's standards HT

I think he knows now he has no choice , he has to perform week in week out

LeichhardtTiger

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Mon 18 Mar, 2013 11:42 pm

We won! Moltzen was Good under the high ball but didn't provide any drive in attack. Who should he run off? Buchy? Galls gone. Woods? - anyone remember Beetson and Russell Fairfax - what a combo for Easts. At one time I thought we had too many props Groat Woods Galet Bell Galloway Buchanan and any number of Islander big blokes. Now we're down to just Woods, Buchanan and Bell - maybe BMM is a FRF but have you seen South Sydeny's forwards - they are HUGE! We don't do HUGE at the Tigers despite introducing the biggest dude at the time in Paul Sironen fresh from trying out with Gridiron. Hope his son Curtis is fit and well enough to join the 2013 chase.
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Tue 19 Mar, 2013 2:51 am

he actually has a good pass on him when he gets space (or when he wants to pass).. actually he was quite good, whenever he was given some room to move (bar kick returns)

at least he is putting his body on the line while defending.

would like to see him get more involved in attack

good defense today from moltz.. attack was as normal except a couple of good balls to the wingers.

GET MORE INVOLVED !!
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Tue 19 Mar, 2013 2:53 am

oh i forgot his support play.. dude where the bloody hell do you disappear when your forwards are taking it up the middle?
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble