2010 NRL Premiership ODDS....

User avatar
benjibrotown
Member
Member
Posts: 1018
Joined: Wed 02 Sep, 2009 10:24 pm

Re: 2010 NRL Premiership ODDS....

Post by benjibrotown » Fri 05 Feb, 2010 11:01 pm

We came in 5cents to make the 8 after Lote signed.


User avatar
IronTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by IronTiger » Sat 06 Feb, 2010 9:55 am

I still cannot for the life of me understand why Parra are favs to win. On what basis, Jarryd Hayne?

X-Pac
Member
Member
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by X-Pac » Sat 06 Feb, 2010 1:02 pm

IronTiger wrote:I still cannot for the life of me understand why Parra are favs to win. On what basis, Jarryd Hayne?
they almost won it last year,this year there side is way better
they have bought well

User avatar
barra
Member
Member
Posts: 2268
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: Sth Coast

Post by barra » Sat 06 Feb, 2010 2:00 pm

So going by the latest TAB offerings they believe the 8 will be (in order);

Parra
Bulldogs
Melbourne-
-Saints-
-Titans
Manly
Souths-
-WTigers

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that way, so for now the odds look realistic to me. Anything above what the TAB are offering should be good odds?

User avatar
Icon
Member
Member
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Icon » Wed 17 Feb, 2010 5:04 pm

Souths are into $11 to win the premiership.

Must be all the Sam Burgess talk.

I like the $13 being offered for Newcastle getting the spoon - i think the only other challenger is NZ.
Sharks will inprove with their new signings, Canberra always go better than expected because of their home advantage in winter. NQld are not serious contenders even though the TAB are keeping them safe for the spoon.


User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7181
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Wed 17 Feb, 2010 5:19 pm

sam burgess is one of the worlds best players if not the best.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

User avatar
Icon
Member
Member
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Icon » Wed 17 Feb, 2010 5:28 pm

that's my point...talk like that.

You could argue he's not even the best forwad at Souths, let alone best player in the world. Lets wait and see how he goes for a whole year in the NRL.

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7181
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Wed 17 Feb, 2010 7:12 pm

yes, only time will tell.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Footy Head Goodness
Member
Member
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Footy Head Goodness » Thu 18 Feb, 2010 11:30 am

X-Pac wrote:
IronTiger wrote:I still cannot for the life of me understand why Parra are favs to win. On what basis, Jarryd Hayne?
they almost won it last year,this year there side is way better
they have bought well
and they have added Tahu and Poore + others. They will be up there somewhere and will be a chance come the finals.

tiga4eva
Member
Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by tiga4eva » Thu 18 Feb, 2010 11:04 pm

We are $9 to be the "Highest Try-scoring Team"
Beau Ryan is $41 to be NRL leading tryscorer
Chris Lawrence is $34
Benji and Lote are $67
I was gonna whack a $50 on "Highest Try scoring Team" youse reckon it's worth a shot?

User avatar
alien
Member
Member
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 8:49 pm

Post by alien » Fri 19 Feb, 2010 2:57 am

tiga4eva wrote:We are $9 to be the "Highest Try-scoring Team"
Beau Ryan is $41 to be NRL leading tryscorer
Chris Lawrence is $34
Benji and Lote are $67
I was gonna whack a $50 on "Highest Try scoring Team" youse reckon it's worth a shot?
I would take that Chris Lawrence bet is he was playing on the wing.

AJ*
Member
Member
Posts: 481
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:08 pm
Location: Ashfield
Contact:

Post by AJ* » Fri 19 Feb, 2010 6:53 am

I like those odds tiga4eva.

Out of interest, do you know the odds for best defensive team? Our defense improved in leaps and bounds over the past 12 months. Though, Dragons were very good in that department last year. I recall they set a target of no more then 14 points to be scored against them per game, and for most of the part they kept their promise. Hoping the Tigers have made a promise of no more then 10 per game :)

User avatar
Alwaysownyou
Member
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu 22 Oct, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Alwaysownyou » Fri 19 Feb, 2010 11:16 am

Footy Head Goodness wrote:
X-Pac wrote:
IronTiger wrote:I still cannot for the life of me understand why Parra are favs to win. On what basis, Jarryd Hayne?
they almost won it last year,this year there side is way better
they have bought well
and they have added Tahu and Poore + others. They will be up there somewhere and will be a chance come the finals.
And in 2006 we had Keith Galloway, Ryan O'Hara and Sam Harris coming into our side, we should've been unbeatable...
MOTH and proud.

Glennb
Member
Member
Posts: 738
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Glennb » Fri 19 Feb, 2010 3:00 pm

Alwaysownyou wrote:
Footy Head Goodness wrote: and they have added Tahu and Poore + others. They will be up there somewhere and will be a chance come the finals.
And in 2006 we had Keith Galloway, Ryan O'Hara and Sam Harris coming into our side, we should've been unbeatable...
Umm...any notable injuries in 06?

Glenn

tiga4eva
Member
Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by tiga4eva » Fri 19 Feb, 2010 7:05 pm

Since the talk of Lote possibly returning Rd 1 he's come in from $67 to $26.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27914
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 26 Sep, 2010 10:42 pm

Footy Head Goodness wrote:
quintus wrote:What a dunce you are FTG trying to take me to the cleaners on here. Go away and when you are ready to play with the big boys show me your money and I will take you on.
Is this directed at me Quintus???

If it is, ive given you every chance to take this bet. Ive quoted $26 for us to win the comp to which you spoke a big game about taking for $1000.... to which you now claim you cant due to location, which is a shame. If this was directed at me please specify how you are able to make this bet happen. For the $25,000 profit you are believing you will get for your $1000, a flight to an from Sydney for $100 each way and about 6 hours of your time id say is well worth it. Im certain you get a day off here or there or can arrange to have someone else look after the person you look after for a day. If i thought $25,000 was certain, as you clearly do, id be on a plane within minutes.

If this wasnt directed at.... disregard.
Wow....that was close
Very lucky FHG...very lucky

User avatar
Centaur
Member
Member
Posts: 1572
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Centaur » Tue 28 Sep, 2010 1:37 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Footy Head Goodness wrote:
quintus wrote:What a dunce you are FTG trying to take me to the cleaners on here. Go away and when you are ready to play with the big boys show me your money and I will take you on.
Is this directed at me Quintus???

If it is, ive given you every chance to take this bet. Ive quoted $26 for us to win the comp to which you spoke a big game about taking for $1000.... to which you now claim you cant due to location, which is a shame. If this was directed at me please specify how you are able to make this bet happen. For the $25,000 profit you are believing you will get for your $1000, a flight to an from Sydney for $100 each way and about 6 hours of your time id say is well worth it. Im certain you get a day off here or there or can arrange to have someone else look after the person you look after for a day. If i thought $25,000 was certain, as you clearly do, id be on a plane within minutes.

If this wasnt directed at.... disregard.
Wow....that was close
Very lucky FHG...very lucky
I wonder what bet he is willing to accept next year - I may be tempted...

Post Reply