Anasta?

ImageImageImage
Demps

Re: Anasta?

Post by Demps » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 9:40 am

Not gonna lie, thought the Braith signing was a joke at first...
Very unhappy... then he grew on me, then the season started and he sucked and I was calling for his head.

#7 Anasta was good last night.
Going to reserve judgement till he's had a few more good games but the team as a whole played well last night.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

saundo1982

Post by saundo1982 » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 11:01 am

Anasta was good last night. He seems to lack that passion when playing back row. In the early games didn't seem desperate to fall on a loose ball and do the extra 1% that he dhiwed at the roisters gor do long. For me that game when miller went of with his ankle, braith had been replaced earlier he seemed uninterested in the game no enthusiasm, when he was then bout to replace miller in the halves on the sideline he had that look about him ready to really dig in.

I feel braith isn't particularly interested in playing 2nd row, lock maybe but certainly seem to more enthusiastic playing in the halves.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

saundo1982

Post by saundo1982 » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 11:04 am

saundo1982 wrote:Anasta was good last night. He seems to lack that passion when playing back row. In the early games didn't seem desperate to fall on a loose ball and do the extra 1% that he dhiwed at the roisters gor do long. For me that game when miller went of with his ankle, braith had been replaced earlier he seemed uninterested in the game no enthusiasm, when he was then bout to replace miller in the halves on the sideline he had that look about him ready to really dig in.

I feel braith isn't particularly interested in playing 2nd row, lock maybe but certainly seem to more enthusiastic playing in the halves.

Bloody iPhone keyboard.

That 1% bit was meant to read, that he showed at the roosters for so long.

The_Doc

Post by The_Doc » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 11:34 am

Thought he had a pretty solid game last night best game for the tigers by far obviously with benji injured he will stay there back row just isn't anastas go a few more games under his belt I think you will see him take the control even more.

LaT

Post by LaT » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 1:47 pm

Roosterman? No?

Figures.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

Goose

Post by Goose » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 5:00 pm

Anasta really stiffened up the defence on the left tonight. thought we read the play brillantly there all night.

In attack, did as required without playing out of his skin.

Overall a success

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 9:38 pm

Thanks Mr Sheens.....

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 9:42 pm

Goose wrote:Anasta really stiffened up the defence on the left tonight. thought we read the play brillantly there all night.

Overall a success
Bad miss allowed the last try....

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 10:16 pm

alexaki wrote:
Goose wrote:Anasta really stiffened up the defence on the left tonight. thought we read the play brillantly there all night.

Overall a success
I wouldnt call that a bad miss. He was racing across in cover as he had done all night long. With the athleticism of today's backs, who can change direction without losing any speed, he was long odds to stop that try. The point was he was there to attempt to and so far this year these sorts of plays have been adsent from his game. Someone mentioned that he stopped the play when setting a scrum on our line. They had 3 on one down the blind, he noticed this, stopped the scrum feed and made sure we numbered up. That was an experienced play from a bloke who has played at the very top levels and the main reason I wasnt upset we signed him. Took him 5 games but he eventually showed it. He is a leader in this team and I am glad he has started to prove that.

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 10:47 pm

alexaki wrote:

Overall a success
They were all out on their feet and at least he got there. Why didn't the fullback come across in cover ?

underdog

Post by underdog » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 10:54 pm

alexaki wrote:

Overall a success
yeah, and where the F was Lawrence? At least Anasta got over there.

Goose

Post by Goose » Wed 10 Apr, 2013 8:20 am

Irvine wrote:
alexaki wrote:

Overall a success
They were all out on their feet and at least he got there. Why didn't the fullback come across in cover ?
He was on the other side of the field after the break on the left, more than reasonable

Goose

Post by Goose » Wed 10 Apr, 2013 8:23 am

underdog wrote:
alexaki wrote:

Overall a success
yeah, and where the F was Lawrence? At least Anasta got over there.
again he was posted on the other side of the field after chasing the break, he covered 2 passes inside the break. and filtered into the line working from the ruck out (as you should)