Farah at fulltime

ImageImageImage
hybrid_tiger

Re: Farah at fulltime

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 11 May, 2013 1:00 am

Boonboon2 wrote:Idiots = anyone who blames a five eight for our loss tonight. A johns and w Lewis would have looked as bad with no forwards tonight. Too many idiots with no understanding of football on this forum
The excuses for Marshall are amazing. I never knew you needed a forward pack to avoid finding touch from a penalty. :blah

The only idiot is you.

WestsSupporter

Post by WestsSupporter » Sat 11 May, 2013 2:23 am

Didn't see the last 10 minutes or so, just caught the end. Farah looked pissed off. I honestly thought he was about to go off his nut.

Benji Marshall doesn't deserve to referred to as 'Benji'. Those rights are reserved for the best players only.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sat 11 May, 2013 3:13 am

the camera was right on farah when the siren went,he crouched down and you could tell he was fuming.first thing i thought was,if he was still unsigned we would be long odds to keep him.

as for benji,i doubt he will play next week,sharks first try it looked he re injured the toe.
was unseen from that point on.
i'm not defending benji,just what i saw.
as i know farah would have still presented himself with the same injury.

i also think it is time for season ticket holders to bombard humpty and all board members about the re-signing of benji.

ragedmachine

Post by ragedmachine » Sat 11 May, 2013 5:16 am

Farah was immense once again, he's got every right to be pissed.

Benji's problem is his attitude. Without getting too personal, I've met a few people who went to school or grew up with him and they say he is changed, and fame has got to his head. I will never forget last week just before the dogs game kick off how he turned his body with a glare in his eyes like he was king sh$t, arrogance written all over him.

I used to be a fan, now I couldn't care less.

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Sat 11 May, 2013 6:38 am

stevetiger wrote:
alexaki wrote:
king sirro wrote:Farah is sick of the show pony
Exactly right..it was very obvious Farah the last 10 minutes refused to pass to Marshall from dummy half
That was one positive last night..

I thought this was really bad. Benji needs the ball. The problem is he isn't doing anything when he gets it.

Please explain?? he needs the ball but doesn't know what to do with it? And Robbie should still pass it to him??? :crazy :crazy

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 11 May, 2013 7:52 am

Eddie wrote:Farah's performance told me he doesn't do theatrics. Just looking at then energy displayed during the game, its obvious some try/hence hurt more then others. That's all.

Theres one thing I want to clarify that I want no one to be under the impression that Im not impressed or dont like farah
That couldnt be further from the truth

He's the best player we have, and had....he is an inspirational (C) and clearly a good bloke, from a good family as the ''game day with robbie'' bit on fox recently showed.

Like Bon, I thought to myself ''thank god he's signed or he's gone'' when I saw him at f/t on the replay last night

My point was only that some players obviously show their hurt, others can hurt just as much and be filthy without it being evident to others

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 11 May, 2013 8:32 am

Justo wrote:Did Marshall play tonight?
Exactly what a cronulla supporter sitting in front of me asked, "mate is he still injured, he's done nothing all night" !!

derailed

Post by derailed » Sat 11 May, 2013 8:44 am

Farah has easily been our best for a wile now and always shows his emotion at the game and appears to take things harder then those around him but wouldn't blame him as the captain if he called a few players out on their recent performances.

100% that we are lucky to have him signed up. As the long term captain of this team he should be sitting there with Potter and determining who he wants around he player wise and help rebuild this team. (And I don't mean what mates he wants to play with)

tigersrule4life

Post by tigersrule4life » Sat 11 May, 2013 8:48 am

What a player he is to this great club but sometimes you think what else he can do at a differend club if he had a strong foward pack and good players all around but at least his a tiger for life.

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Sat 11 May, 2013 10:37 am

No excuses for how Benji is playing this year and most of last year. I simply believe the passion, the fire has dwindled inside. Either it's time to move him onto another team or he should be dropped.
I don't play football for my mates, I play it for the love of the game, and so should everyone else who is good enough to play first grade.
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

Cats Fan

Post by Cats Fan » Sat 11 May, 2013 10:57 am

The stats indicate that we had plenty of opportunities yet Benji delivered nothing when he was needed,

Match Stats

POSSESSION
49 POSSESSION 51
29/40 COMPLETION RATE 32/42

Attack
153 TOTAL RUNS 157
1313 RUN METRES 1496
9 OFFLOADS 3
1 LINEBREAKS 2

22 KICKS 25
503 KICK METRES 730
- 40/20 KICKS -

11 ERRORS 10

DEFENCE
317 TACKLES 287
11 MISSED TACKLES 16

DISCIPLINE
7 PENALTIES AWARDED 8

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 11 May, 2013 11:02 am

It came down to the two big names and how they stepped up to the plate with the big plays

Carney was good ,Benji was non existant

WestsSupporter

Post by WestsSupporter » Sat 11 May, 2013 2:24 pm

Damn those stats are a telling sign. Ample opportunity to create something.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 11 May, 2013 2:31 pm

Tiger_heart wrote:Please explain?? he needs the ball but doesn't know what to do with it? And Robbie should still pass it to him??? :crazy :crazy
I think Robbie has to stop trying to do everything. I mean he seemed to be deliberately going away from Benji and that is a worry.

I don't know the answer though. Benji is simply dross at the moment.

barra

Post by barra » Sat 11 May, 2013 2:38 pm

cunno wrote:
Justo wrote:Did Marshall play tonight?
Exactly what a cronulla supporter sitting in front of me asked, "mate is he still injured, he's done nothing all night" !!
Exactly what the CH9 commentators said.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 11 May, 2013 2:39 pm

Does Farah have until June 30 to decide to not accept the offer from the Wests Tigers?
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 11 May, 2013 2:50 pm

He's the heart and soul of club and has been since 2006. The forum would be in meltdown atm if he was still unsigned.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 11 May, 2013 3:19 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:Does Farah have until June 30 to decide to not accept the offer from the Wests Tigers?
No.