Farah at fulltime

ImageImageImage
Newtown

Re: Farah at fulltime

Post by Newtown » Sat 11 May, 2013 3:27 pm

barra wrote:
cunno wrote:
Justo wrote:Did Marshall play tonight?
Exactly what a cronulla supporter sitting in front of me asked, "mate is he still injured, he's done nothing all night" !!
Exactly what the CH9 commentators said.
He should not have played because he was still injured but somehow he must have convinced Potter that he was o.k. to play a full game. Why didn't Potter pull Benji off during the match? All it takes is bit of courage and mental strength from Potter.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sat 11 May, 2013 3:38 pm

Robbie must be thinking to himself, " these guys promise so much,( eg Blair & Marshall) and deliver so little". :brick:

ask yourself this: if you bought these two as a product, ( Marshall & Blair) would you be returning them and asking for your money to be returned.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 11 May, 2013 3:57 pm

WestsSupporter wrote:Damn those stats are a telling sign. Ample opportunity to create something.
Yup

All the BS about the forwards, being hurt. It doesn't cut it and isnt supported by the stats (though there is more to a game then stats)

His co-workers on Nine will never do anything but make excuses for him though

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sat 11 May, 2013 4:02 pm

maybe a good sign to hold up at up coming games: ( with exception to Robbie, woodsie and fults)
wests-tigers- "no roar, no claw"
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 11 May, 2013 4:25 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:Does Farah have until June 30 to decide to not accept the offer from the Wests Tigers?
No.
Are you sure about that Ink? If there is a loop hole I wouldnt blame Robbie for exploring it.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 11 May, 2013 5:12 pm

No not sure...Ive heard nothing about it....
But then I'm not in the know on contract negs, only going on what I read in the rags

cochise

Post by cochise » Sun 12 May, 2013 12:21 pm

I don't know if it is still the case but the NRL used to have date that they wouldn't accept contract until. I'm not talking about the June 30 anti tampering deadline that they abolished. This was different, and is what Luke Lewis used to wriggle his way out of the contract he had with Souths many years ago.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sun 12 May, 2013 12:57 pm

There is a loophole for those changine clubs. Not for those renewing

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 12 May, 2013 1:44 pm

smeghead wrote:There is a loophole for those changine clubs. Not for those renewing
Thats it, the current club has the last right of reply so once they get a contract signed it ends there.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sun 12 May, 2013 1:55 pm

Shane Elford did similar didn't he?

Post by Guest » Sun 12 May, 2013 3:22 pm

westTAHger wrote:maybe a good sign to hold up at up coming games: ( with exception to Robbie, woodsie and fults)
What did Fult do to escape criticism. He is a protected species by some of you. Most ineffective player in the game.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sun 12 May, 2013 4:04 pm

Guest wrote:
westTAHger wrote:maybe a good sign to hold up at up coming games: ( with exception to Robbie, woodsie and fults)
What did Fult do to escape criticism. He is a protected species by some of you. Most ineffective player in the game.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
yeah, 50 tackles. so ineffective. :crazy
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

snowleopard

Post by snowleopard » Sun 12 May, 2013 5:30 pm

Does anyone have an opinion on why Robbie stopped giving Benji the ball in the last 10-15 mins? Potter instructions? Benji injury? Robbie had had enough of the talk?

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sun 12 May, 2013 6:55 pm

Dunno to be honest snowleopard, I tried to have a look at farah's body language in the presser when they asked potter about benji's form. He didn't seem to give too much away, not like with the whole Miller thing. I was pretty sure he didn't like Jacob after either the parra or panthers game presser.

Also, i know that both are tight friends shown by Benji's emotions at leichardt after robbie's mum's death. Doesn't really add up, unless Benji has changed recently or he's done something to piss everyone off??

Very weird stuff going on right now at Concord.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

snowleopard

Post by snowleopard » Sun 12 May, 2013 7:04 pm

pHyR3 wrote:Dunno to be honest snowleopard, I tried to have a look at farah's body language in the presser when they asked potter about benji's form. He didn't seem to give too much away, not like with the whole Miller thing. I was pretty sure he didn't like Jacob after either the parra or panthers game presser.

Also, i know that both are tight friends shown by Benji's emotions at leichardt after robbie's mum's death. Doesn't really add up, unless Benji has changed recently or he's done something to piss everyone off??

Very weird stuff going on right now at Concord.
Yep..something is going on...I was looking at Benji's face during that period of time and he was looking non plussed as to why Robbie was avoiding him like the plague.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 12 May, 2013 10:38 pm

snowleopard wrote:Does anyone have an opinion on why Robbie stopped giving Benji the ball in the last 10-15 mins? Potter instructions? Benji injury? Robbie had had enough of the talk?
I think it is really bad. You have to give Benji the ball in those situations. Continually going away from him isn't going to work for the team at all.

Robbie at the moment is 100 times the player Benji is but you need to give Benji the ball at the right moment.

bigsiro

Post by bigsiro » Mon 13 May, 2013 9:33 am

mtd wrote:
mtd wrote: may i add...
johns and lewis would find the ball.. they would get in and have a dig. johns even said it in his commentary and benji did nothing...
benji isnt in the league of lewis and johns... the longer his career progresses, the further the gap is getting.
I am a Benji fanatic but even I have to agree here.

Benji doesn't have to do everything in these games. But to do nothing?
Even for me it is just really disappointing and saddening.
Make Wests Tigers Great Again

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 13 May, 2013 9:50 am

Sabre wrote:Shane Elford did similar didn't he?
Don''t think so ,remember reading a story in RLW that Elford firstly spent half the GF victory night begging Sheens to let him change his mind , and then did the same with Richo (well I think it was Richo :crazy ,getting old can't quite remember )over at Souths to release him from his contract