We are on $8.50

ImageImageImage
User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 6105
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Re: We are on $8.50

Post by jirskyr » Fri 17 May, 2013 11:26 am

Last bet on the Tigers I had was 2004 (?) vs Doggies, paying $5.00. Thought that was top odds, we sealed it with a Scott Prince field goal after being up by some 18 points before the Dogs came storming home.


User avatar
WestsSupporter
Member
Member
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed 13 Jul, 2011 8:59 pm
Location: New Zealand

Post by WestsSupporter » Fri 17 May, 2013 11:41 am

Ah, don't remind me about gambling! Won some great cash on the NYC final last year, then proceeded to lose it all in the NRL GF (FU DOGGIES).
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

User avatar
WestsSupporter
Member
Member
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed 13 Jul, 2011 8:59 pm
Location: New Zealand

Post by WestsSupporter » Fri 17 May, 2013 11:47 am

Ah, screw it! $20 placed down. Can't hurt. I don't have a feeling about this game, though. Whenever I win, I always get these feelings.

You never know. We could get out to a quick start. Then if Souths blow out past two or three dollars during the match I can throw some cash there and be guaranteed winnings! Never gonna happen though...

BET WITH YOUR BRAIN, NOT WITH YOUR HEART!!!
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

Eye Of Da Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Wed 16 Jan, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 4:28 pm

WestsSupporter wrote:Ah, screw it! $20 placed down. Can't hurt. I don't have a feeling about this game, though. Whenever I win, I always get these feelings.

You never know. We could get out to a quick start. Then if Souths blow out past two or three dollars during the match I can throw some cash there and be guaranteed winnings! Never gonna happen though...

BET WITH YOUR BRAIN, NOT WITH YOUR HEART!!!

Is that you Tom :lol:

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22677
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 17 May, 2013 4:44 pm

I threw the 20.5 in a multi. Anythings possible i guess.


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29599
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 17 May, 2013 4:53 pm

jirskyr wrote:Last bet on the Tigers I had was 2004 (?) vs Doggies, paying $5.00. Thought that was top odds, we sealed it with a Scott Prince field goal after being up by some 18 points before the Dogs came storming home.
'05...we beat the roosters the following weak...the previous years Grand Finalists in succesive rounds...lucky to be at both games

User avatar
Justo
Member
Member
Posts: 722
Joined: Thu 05 Apr, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Justo » Fri 17 May, 2013 4:58 pm

If anyone wants to back the tigers tonight head to head. I'll hold your money for you. Then at the end, when we lose, I'll give you half of it back.

win win for everyone.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22677
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 17 May, 2013 5:12 pm

Milky wrote:wow, is that a record? $1.08 - $8.50
I think for the Magpies of the late 90's paying $8.50 would have been a good week

Tap Twist Snap
Member
Member
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:05 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by Tap Twist Snap » Fri 17 May, 2013 5:13 pm

We are out to 10 bucks on sportsbet now. Don't ever remember seeing odds like that for a league game before kick off before. (not that I look all that often).

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18169
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 17 May, 2013 5:36 pm

I put a lobster on WT to win 13+ @ $34 today.

Bloody unlikely but for $20 outlay they're awesome dividends.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41210
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 5:38 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:I put a lobster on WT to win 13+ @ $34 today.

Bloody unlikely but for $20 outlay they're awesome dividends.
Especially in a two horse race

Good luck to anyone who has backed the Tigers tonight

User avatar
WestsSupporter
Member
Member
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed 13 Jul, 2011 8:59 pm
Location: New Zealand

Post by WestsSupporter » Fri 17 May, 2013 5:42 pm

(bet365)Will any team score 3 unanswered tries? Yes 1.10

Not looking good!
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5550
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Fri 17 May, 2013 6:33 pm

Mona Lolesi wrote:Does no one remember May 2003 vs the Dogs at Homebush (Showground) when we were $8.50 and beat them 20-14? Terry Hill had a barry blinder that night

On the back of 6 losses (like tonight) too
Wasn't that the first game of the season in 03? My memory is shot

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41210
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 6:38 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Mona Lolesi wrote:Does no one remember May 2003 vs the Dogs at Homebush (Showground) when we were $8.50 and beat them 20-14? Terry Hill had a barry blinder that night

On the back of 6 losses (like tonight) too
Wasn't that the first game of the season in 03? My memory is shot
No that game FTB was definitely 02 and was a Saturday arvo game , I was listening on a radio at the Palm Meadows golf course winning a four ball :shock:

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5550
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Fri 17 May, 2013 6:52 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Fade To Black wrote:
Mona Lolesi wrote:Does no one remember May 2003 vs the Dogs at Homebush (Showground) when we were $8.50 and beat them 20-14? Terry Hill had a barry blinder that night

On the back of 6 losses (like tonight) too
Wasn't that the first game of the season in 03? My memory is shot
No that game FTB probably 01 or 02 was a Saturday arvo game , I was listening on a radio at the Palm Meadows golf course winning a four ball :shock:
Funny how certain things stay in the mind isn't it? Woulda been a great day for you then mate, listening to the Tiges create a boilover and fleecing your fellow playing partners of some hard-earned!;) Was that the year that we beat the Eels the following week when Tezza buried David Vealiki's head up to his shoulders in the Leichhardt turf? Now that was a great win that one :sign:

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41210
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 6:56 pm

Think so FTB , it was an awards night as well and was fortunate to get No 1 and then won a motza at Jupiters

User avatar
draymondchm
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed 04 Feb, 2015 5:04 am

Post by draymondchm » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 8:02 am

I guess it was a happy one for everybody here.

THE POM
Member
Member
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue 09 Feb, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by THE POM » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 8:14 am

Best bet I've ever had on the Tigers was when Big Keith was paying $51.00 for 1st try scorer against the Warriors in the 2011 Final.
Put $10 on him & the big fella run over the top of Kevin Locke. Was so happy..............until the end of the game.

Post Reply