iosefa

ImageImageImage
Peaches

iosefa

Post by Peaches » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 2:45 am

dermo wrote:the bloke made 55 tackles and there's people calling him the worst player on the field??

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Yeah I can't believe what I'm reading either. This forum is extremely hard to please.

Well done to Masada. A great effort and a capable replacement.

LCA

Post by LCA » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 6:54 am

Peaches wrote:
dermo wrote:the bloke made 55 tackles and there's people calling him the worst player on the field??

Yeah I can't believe what I'm reading either. This forum is extremely hard to please.

Well done to Masada. A great effort and a capable replacement.

I agree completely. He gave everything he had for 80 minutes! Well done Masada!!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 8:17 am

tigertye wrote:
Yossarian wrote:He doesn't seem to follow through with his hands when he passes. It's more often than not a flick up. We were lucky not to get pinged a few times for forward passes.
x2
He was extremely careless in the play the ball.

I think he knows what he;'s doing....they were playing tight and the reciever was getting it right on the ad line
We lost the possesion, metres and completion stats yet won by 2....Iosefa contributed

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 8:58 am

What about the dozen forward passes by Penrith at dummy half ... It went both ways 50 odd tackles in the middle says he had a dig

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 9:49 am

great effort from the bloke, surpassed my expectations! needs try to refine his game a bit though, no forward passes and easy penalties. Easy stuff but he's not doing it right now. If he can, i'm happy for him to replace farah whenever necessary.

The question of captancy arises when robbie is out though, i think it shouldnt be benji but i can't think of anyone else? Anasta only arrived this year, woods is too young and that doesnt leave very much...
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

mtd

Post by mtd » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 3:10 pm

Flippedy wrote:He's a funny player that's for sure. I'm waiting for a mistake every time he touches the ball! That said, he did his job adequately for the team today and didn't try to take over the plays like he has in the past.
agreed.
he's not as bad as some make out.

tigermaniac

Post by tigermaniac » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 3:25 pm

What we give him praise because yesterday his mistake rate was low and he played for the team, what about all the other games he's played in. Overall he's done nothing. No pat on the back, but maybe a tap on the shoulder.

Goose

Post by Goose » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 3:55 pm

he is not robbie farah but was ok yesterday

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 3:57 pm

tigermaniac wrote:What we give him praise because yesterday his mistake rate was low and he played for the team, what about all the other games he's played in. Overall he's done nothing. No pat on the back, but maybe a tap on the shoulder.

Credit given where credit is due. If you're going to mark everyone that way, you obviously don't expect or hope for improvement.

tigermaniac

Post by tigermaniac » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 4:14 pm

Peaches wrote:
tigermaniac wrote:What we give him praise because yesterday his mistake rate was low and he played for the team, what about all the other games he's played in. Overall he's done nothing. No pat on the back, but maybe a tap on the shoulder.

Credit given where credit is due. If you're going to mark everyone that way, you obviously don't expect or hope for improvement.

Honesty is the only way forward. Tap, tap,tap

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 4:42 pm

tigermaniac wrote:
Peaches wrote:
"tigermaniac" wrote:What we give him praise because yesterday his mistake rate was low and he played for the team, what about all the other games he's played in. Overall he's done nothing. No pat on the back, but maybe a tap on the shoulder.

And honestly he made 50 plus tackles in a 70 plus minute performance and you want to bring about performances of past seasons. He was good yesterday, I can't see why he shouldn't be congratulated from all fans.

mtd

Post by mtd » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 5:11 pm

tigermaniac wrote:
Peaches wrote:

keep up this sort of analysis and you might be getting a tap...

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 9:24 pm

Honestly wasn't expecting much from Masada yesterday but I thought he did pretty well. Wasn't expecting as many minutes either. It's a little hard to criticise a guy who made 50 odd tackles. His effort was great. Defensively he had some bad moments but we'll overlook that this week.

Shooshmeister

Post by Shooshmeister » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 9:28 pm

He played well, did what he had to do. 55 tackles and was always up and at them, hassling them, calling the forwards up. Yeah, he's not farah, but who is. If farlow can play hooker, I would love to see him have a go. A good tackler and could alternate as a forward and take hitups, or run form dummy half. I thought as much grtief he's getting on this forum, he was better than Benji. IMO