Player stats from tonight

ImageImageImage
Mccarry

Re: Player stats from tonight

Post by Mccarry » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 5:49 pm

Wow great work. Send it to the club. They would welcome it.

willow

Post by willow » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 10:55 pm

bonstonker wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
bonstonker wrote:blair was nowhere near 122
i had him at 88m.

and ava i had at 94m.good production from a 38 min stint.
How many times do you watch each game?

Do you watch it entirely first up then keep stats a second viewing?

Which stats do you record?

On all players?

Not 'questioning' or doubting you, genuinely interested
usually twice,but i'm watching it through a video editing program,so i may watch certain plays up to 6 times and going frame by frame.

stats i usually pick a couple of players.this week was ava and sue.felt sue was hitting a bit of a wall and wanted to concentrate on his workrate at both ends of the field.
ava has worried me with his lack of leg drive on contact so i wanted to look at that mostly.
then after 20mins i was pretty sure blair had only touched the ball 1 time and when i saw he had made 122m i thought no way.

so basically i watch the game and simply cut out the plays i'm not concentrating on and i then make 3 short vids .

last year i had every run and attempted tackle by blair.felt good when i deleted that folder.

considering i have saved every line break a player has made at this club since 2007(lost some 05-06 footage)the highlight videos this year have been the shortest ever.
and defensive highlights these last 2 years have been non existent.
this team has taken soft to whole other level.

next years preseason video will be my greatest challenge yet.
You should probably just focus on nofoaluma and simona.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 10:59 pm

Yeah, i don't remember blair running 120m..... Seems dodgy. Didn't record and watch multiple times like bonstonker but still.

Anyone else remember him running 100m+?
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 11:02 pm

Looked up nrl.com. Has blair 93m in 11 runs. Far more believable i think, still a little much but whatever. Woulda though 70-80, didn't pay major attention to him though.

Edit: Ayshford with 4 missed tackles. Nofo also a worry with 4 MT. He needs to work on his defence, just like koro. Hope the new assistants and potter help em in the off season.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Sun 11 Aug, 2013 4:27 pm

pHyR3 wrote:Looked up nrl.com. Has blair 93m in 11 runs. Far more believable i think, still a little much but whatever. Woulda though 70-80, didn't pay major attention to him though.

Edit: Ayshford with 4 missed tackles. Nofo also a worry with 4 MT. He needs to work on his defence, just like koro. Hope the new assistants and potter help em in the off season.
I think the issue is more the defensive structure. Every time a ball goes wide everyone seems to panic and there seems to be little or no co-operation and/or communication out there. So people are missing tackles because they end up in such appalling positions to make tackles. People fly up and tackling clean air, blokes sliding on the try line, some people jamming in while others don;t, laziness in covering inside balls (I'm looking at you Blake Ayshford)... it's looking terrible.