Who was good and who sucked

ImageImageImage
Cultured Bogan

Re: Who was good and who sucked

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 9:39 am

Fulton was average, but given his consistency this year I don't care so much, especially since the season is gone anyway. I think he was playing injured as well.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 9:40 am

Ohh,BMM def did not suck.

bigcat

Post by bigcat » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 12:18 pm

Mccarry wrote:
bigcat wrote:macdougall youre off your head if you think luani sucked. i couldnt find much fault in him so i wonder how you think he sucked. forget that its his second game but know that hookers largely rely on the momentum of the forwards- namely, having any momentum. when we had some go forward in the first half he earned us a penalty with a scoot and had another good run. when he came on 2nd half we were already down by 30 and the forwards seemed to really drop their heads. i mean look how friend scored 1 and even mortimer scored 2 tries.

the fact you think cherrington and luff are better discredits you though. the difference between 20s and 1st grade is huge. luff didnt even impress in state cup in the games i saw. this annoys me when people give a bit too much cred to twenties players. i feel this way when i read about brown, lovett, santi and to a lesser extent moses because hes just so skinny and i think around 2 years away from 1st grade. dont get me wrong, i think theyre good. but i dont think they deserve runs in 1st grade this year. even as bad as we are

rant aside, i really liked teddy, simona, ava, BMM, nofa was great under the high ball.

benji should park his range rover in his garage and keep the engine running...
Your last sentence may be frustration, it may even be a joke. Either way it is out of line. Suicide is a major issue in Australia. Please don't joke about it.
I'm sorry. But it is ironic seeing as how Benji Marshall has been a major cause of depression for all tigers fans :P :P ;)

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 1:37 pm

bigcat wrote:
Mccarry wrote:
bigcat wrote:macdougall youre off your head if you think luani sucked. i couldnt find much fault in him so i wonder how you think he sucked. forget that its his second game but know that hookers largely rely on the momentum of the forwards- namely, having any momentum. when we had some go forward in the first half he earned us a penalty with a scoot and had another good run. when he came on 2nd half we were already down by 30 and the forwards seemed to really drop their heads. i mean look how friend scored 1 and even mortimer scored 2 tries.

the fact you think cherrington and luff are better discredits you though. the difference between 20s and 1st grade is huge. luff didnt even impress in state cup in the games i saw. this annoys me when people give a bit too much cred to twenties players. i feel this way when i read about brown, lovett, santi and to a lesser extent moses because hes just so skinny and i think around 2 years away from 1st grade. dont get me wrong, i think theyre good. but i dont think they deserve runs in 1st grade this year. even as bad as we are

rant aside, i really liked teddy, simona, ava, BMM, nofa was great under the high ball.

Your last sentence may be frustration, it may even be a joke. Either way it is out of line. Suicide is a major issue in Australia. Please don't joke about it.
I'm sorry. But it is ironic seeing as how Benji Marshall has been a major cause of depression for all tigers fans :P :P ;)
Yeah it's still not funny champ. Neither is depression or the outcomes it leads to.

tiger-stripes

Post by tiger-stripes » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 2:05 pm

Yossarian wrote:
bigcat wrote:
Mccarry wrote:

Yeah it's still not funny champ. Neither is depression or the outcomes it leads to.
Exactly. What happened to Mosese and also to a friend of mine was a total barrel of laughs. Some holes you just shouldn't try to dig out of bigcat.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

bigcat

Post by bigcat » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 4:43 pm

tiger-stripes wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
bigcat wrote:
Mccarry wrote: Your last sentence may be frustration, it may even be a joke. Either way it is out of line. Suicide is a major issue in Australia. Please don't joke about it.
Exactly. What happened to Mosese and also to a friend of mine was a total barrel of laughs. Some holes you just shouldn't try to dig out of bigcat.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
ok. suicide and depression=not funny and bad. benji marshall= so bad it's not funny