To go or Not to go ...... that is the question ...

Juro

Re: To go or Not to go ...... that is the question ...

Post by Juro » Wed 20 Aug, 2014 12:08 pm

I was there, with my 2 kids. I was with another family of dad and 3 kids. My kids are now sick. I also slipped on the wooden bench seating behind the try line, hurting my leg. Safe to say that my wife won't be letting us back for more wet weather footy for a little while.

We were seated next to a loud group of Roosters fans, who showed no idea of the rules of the game. They were obviously from the wrong side of Bondi too, judging by the language that was spewed out.

Still, despite the weather, and the result, we had a pretty good night. The kids loved getting up close with the mascot, and the camaraderie of the fans walking out of the ground was uplifting.
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 20 Aug, 2014 12:25 pm

Juro wrote:I was there, with my 2 kids. I was with another family of dad and 3 kids. My kids are now sick. I also slipped on the wooden bench seating behind the try line, hurting my leg. Safe to say that my wife won't be letting us back for more wet weather footy for a little while.

We were seated next to a loud group of Roosters fans, who showed no idea of the rules of the game. They were obviously from the wrong side of Bondi too, judging by the language that was spewed out.

Still, despite the weather, and the result, we had a pretty good night. The kids loved getting up close with the mascot, and the camaraderie of the fans walking out of the ground was uplifting.
Thanks for showing the passion that all Tigers supporters should show every week rain ,hail ,shine , good times or bad times

Juro

Post by Juro » Wed 20 Aug, 2014 12:48 pm

Well, I've got tickets to Thursday night's game, but I definitely won't be going. 2 sick kids at home and the pain of a weeknight game have tested my limits.
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 20 Aug, 2014 12:51 pm

Juro wrote:Well, I've got tickets to Thursday night's game, but I definitely won't be going. 2 sick kids at home and the pain of a weeknight game have tested my limits.
Don't worry Juro you and your kids have done your job

Show your passion towards your team everyone

Forget the fools on the board just be a Tigers supporters

Tony33

Post by Tony33 » Wed 20 Aug, 2014 1:59 pm

i'll be there tomorrow night ! going with a group of bulldogs supporters.. God i hope we show some commitment and fight.

ps. i hate the dogs !!
2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 20 Aug, 2014 2:09 pm

Tony33 wrote:i'll be there tomorrow night ! going with a group of bulldogs supporters.. God i hope we show some commitment and fight.

ps. i hate the dogs !!
I don't know if it is possible , but if we beat them and it prevented them making the top 8 I'd be extremely happy

krissy

Post by krissy » Wed 20 Aug, 2014 6:57 pm

Juro wrote:I was there, with my 2 kids. I was with another family of dad and 3 kids. My kids are now sick. I also slipped on the wooden bench seating behind the try line, hurting my leg.
So it now seems that the injury curse is spreading to the supporters.

Juro

Post by Juro » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 9:37 am

krissy wrote:
Juro wrote:I was there, with my 2 kids. I was with another family of dad and 3 kids. My kids are now sick. I also slipped on the wooden bench seating behind the try line, hurting my leg.
So it now seems that the injury curse is spreading to the supporters.
Hahaha! Yes, I'm out for a week or two. See whether I am up for it in Round 26. My son is begging for one last game...

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 10:35 am

innsaneink wrote:No
Right decision
You got to give yourself a rap.
Its what the whole thread was about eh?
Didnt get too wet for you in the grandstand did it?
Yep...a special fan

haha !!!
I'm allowed to be disappointed arent I ??
Oh well ..... here we go again tonight ...... I know I know ...... when the good times come back you appreciate it more after you've suffered ...... gee whiz don't we know that !

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 10:51 am

Knuckles wrote:
innsaneink wrote:No
Right decision
You got to give yourself a rap.
Its what the whole thread was about eh?
Didnt get too wet for you in the grandstand did it?
Yep...a special fan

haha !!!
I'm allowed to be disappointed arent I ??
Oh well ..... here we go again tonight ...... I know I know ...... when the good times come back you appreciate it more after you've suffered ...... gee whiz don't we know that !
Keep the faith Knuckles

And won't it be nice to see those Dogs fans suffer in their jocks if they lose

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 11:15 am

:lol: :lol:@ Krissy, sensational post,I wish more had your humour.....Wests Tigers now and forever. :D
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 12:04 pm

Might even take the Lawrence of Leumeah banner tonight ...... been a while since its had an airing ..... who knows he might actually score a try !!!