Live Game Thread #GCTWST

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11903
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Live Game Thread #GCTWST

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 12:47 pm

PYMBLEPETE wrote:Just like in any video review of a try FT; if the replay clearly shows that the referee's decision was in error. In this case it was crystal clear on replay -doesnt matter how far it was from - that Woods was short of the line.
I disagree , from that camera angle there is no clear evidence to suggest he was short , for that reason he has got to say TRY based on the original Ref's decision on the field.

The Ref is a metre or 2 from where Woods planted that ball FFS .

I think all the Refs are to scared making there own decisions and send everything up stairs .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9107
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 12:49 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
PYMBLEPETE wrote:Just like in any video review of a try FT; if the replay clearly shows that the referee's decision was in error. In this case it was crystal clear on replay -doesnt matter how far it was from - that Woods was short of the line.
I disagree , from that camera angle there is no clear evidence to suggest he was short , for that reason he has got to say TRY based on the original Ref's decision on the field.

The Ref is a metre or 2 from where Woods planted that ball FFS .

I think all the Refs are to scared making there own decisions and send everything up stairs .
Woods was short !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11903
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 12:53 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
PYMBLEPETE wrote:Just like in any video review of a try FT; if the replay clearly shows that the referee's decision was in error. In this case it was crystal clear on replay -doesnt matter how far it was from - that Woods was short of the line.
I disagree , from that camera angle there is no clear evidence to suggest he was short , for that reason he has got to say TRY based on the original Ref's decision on the field.

The Ref is a metre or 2 from where Woods planted that ball FFS .

I think all the Refs are to scared making there own decisions and send everything up stairs .
Woods was short !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

So a Ref that's a metre or 2 from Woods has deemed it TRY , but you reckon his short :lol: .

It's all opinions in the end , just like i thought Moses should of been Sent off.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9107
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 12:56 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
"PYMBLEPETE" wrote:Just like in any video review of a try FT; if the replay clearly shows that the referee's decision was in error. In this case it was crystal clear on replay -doesnt matter how far it was from - that Woods was short of the line.
I disagree , from that camera angle there is no clear evidence to suggest he was short , for that reason he has got to say TRY based on the original Ref's decision on the field.

The Ref is a metre or 2 from where Woods planted that ball FFS .

I think all the Refs are to scared making there own decisions and send everything up stairs .
Woods was short !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

So a Ref that's a metre or 2 from Woods has deemed it TRY , but you reckon his short :lol: .

It's all opinions in the end , just like i thought Moses should of been Sent off.
I just watched it then ... Woods was short !!!
The refs don't have the confidence or the balls these days to make a clear cut decision .
Watch it again , he was short !
I remember watching it live and was disappointed in woods that he couldn't reach out and find the line !!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7181
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 12:59 pm

disappointed? I think Woods wasnt keeping anything back

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"


User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11903
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:00 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote: I disagree , from that camera angle there is no clear evidence to suggest he was short , for that reason he has got to say TRY based on the original Ref's decision on the field.

The Ref is a metre or 2 from where Woods planted that ball FFS .

I think all the Refs are to scared making there own decisions and send everything up stairs .
Woods was short !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

So a Ref that's a metre or 2 from Woods has deemed it TRY , but you reckon his short :lol: .

It's all opinions in the end , just like i thought Moses should of been Sent off.
I just watched it then ... Woods was short !!!
The refs don't have the confidence or the balls these days to make a clear cut decision .
Watch it again , he was short !
I remember watching it live and was disappointed in woods that he couldn't reach out and find the line !!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Well based on what you said ? he should of awarded a Try cause that is what he saw and originally deemed .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9107
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:14 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
"hobbo2803" wrote: Woods was short !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

So a Ref that's a metre or 2 from Woods has deemed it TRY , but you reckon his short :lol: .

It's all opinions in the end , just like i thought Moses should of been Sent off.
I just watched it then ... Woods was short !!!
The refs don't have the confidence or the balls these days to make a clear cut decision .
Watch it again , he was short !
I remember watching it live and was disappointed in woods that he couldn't reach out and find the line !!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Well based on what you said ? he should of awarded a Try cause that is what he saw and originally deemed .
Once the refs decide to go up stairs it doesn't matter if he says I think it's a TRY or a NO TRY .
It's out of his hands then and the pressure is of him .
I believe they award a TRY after referring the division upstairs so they don't have players rush up and get in their faces ??

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11903
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:23 pm

Your saying ref's don't have the balls to make a decision, well he should of with the Woods Try cause he believed it was a Try.
It's sad we have to rely on a video ref to make a call when the Ref is right there on this instance.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9107
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:25 pm

foreveratiger wrote:Your saying ref's don't have the balls to make a decision, well he should of with the Woods Try cause he believed itwas a Try.
It's sad we have to rely on a video ref to make a call when the Ref is right there on this instance.
I'm not a ref mate !!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11903
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:26 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Your saying ref's don't have the balls to make a decision, well he should of with the Woods Try cause he believed itwas a Try.
It's sad we have to rely on a video ref to make a call when the Ref is right there on this instance.
I'm not a ref mate !!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
But you claim he was short :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9107
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:30 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Your saying ref's don't have the balls to make a decision, well he should of with the Woods Try cause he believed itwas a Try.
It's sad we have to rely on a video ref to make a call when the Ref is right there on this instance.
I'm not a ref mate !!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
But you claim he was short :lol:
He was short but I'm not a F.......... Ref !
God knows what goes through their heads ...
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh !!!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39564
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:35 pm

My understanding would of been that if the ball finished on the line and Woods promoted the ball with his grounded arm /elbow it should of been a double movement

If the ref calls TRY the video ref must disprove it was a try , the ball must never have reached the line according to the video ref

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9107
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:37 pm

happy tiger wrote:My understanding would of been that if the ball finished on the line and Woods promoted the ball with his grounded arm /elbow it should of been a double movement

If the ref calls TRY the video ref must disprove it was a try , the ball must never have reached the line according to the video ref
Thank you !!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11903
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:42 pm

happy tiger wrote:My understanding would of been that if the ball finished on the line and Woods promoted the ball with his grounded arm /elbow it should of been a double movement

If the ref calls TRY the video ref must disprove it was a try , the ball must never have reached the line according to the video ref
It wasn't a double movement cause we had to play the ball and Titans didn't get a penalty.

In my opinion from that camera angle there is insufficient evidence to over rule the original ref's decision that it was a TRY . I mean the Ref is a couple metres away and his opinion is it's a Try.

What he should of said to the video Ref , I deemed it a Try please check for Double movement.

I was at the game so i have no idea what he was asking to check ? obviously it appears he wanted to check if he was short .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3764
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:44 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:He was short but I'm not a F.......... Ref !
God knows what goes through their heads ...
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh !!!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Blind Freddy could see he was short, ref, well, who knows :wtf he was thinking.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11903
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:44 pm

But the Video Ref has made the field Ref look like a fool.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39564
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:50 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:My understanding would of been that if the ball finished on the line and Woods promoted the ball with his grounded arm /elbow it should of been a double movement

If the ref calls TRY the video ref must disprove it was a try , the ball must never have reached the line according to the video ref
It wasn't a double movement cause we had to play the ball and Titans didn't get a penalty.

In my opinion from that camera angle there is insufficient evidence to over rule the original ref's decision that it was a TRY . I mean the Ref is a couple metres away and his opinion is it's a Try.

What he should of said to the video Ref , I deemed it a Try please check for Double movement.

I was at the game so i have no idea what he was asking to check ? obviously it appears he wanted to check if he was short .
Just admit it , you were too busy taking happy honeymoon shots with UD to be watching the game or listening to the video ref live commentary :lol:

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39564
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:51 pm

formerguest wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:He was short but I'm not a F.......... Ref !
God knows what goes through their heads ...
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh !!!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Blind Freddy could see he was short, ref, well, who knows :wtf he was thinking.
He was worried about his paycheck and doing his job I guess

Post Reply