Live Game Thread #GCTWST

foreveratiger

Re: Live Game Thread #GCTWST

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 12:47 pm

PYMBLEPETE wrote:Just like in any video review of a try FT; if the replay clearly shows that the referee's decision was in error. In this case it was crystal clear on replay -doesnt matter how far it was from - that Woods was short of the line.
I disagree , from that camera angle there is no clear evidence to suggest he was short , for that reason he has got to say TRY based on the original Ref's decision on the field.

The Ref is a metre or 2 from where Woods planted that ball FFS .

I think all the Refs are to scared making there own decisions and send everything up stairs .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 12:49 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
PYMBLEPETE wrote:Just like in any video review of a try FT; if the replay clearly shows that the referee's decision was in error. In this case it was crystal clear on replay -doesnt matter how far it was from - that Woods was short of the line.
I disagree , from that camera angle there is no clear evidence to suggest he was short , for that reason he has got to say TRY based on the original Ref's decision on the field.

I think all the Refs are to scared making there own decisions and send everything up stairs .
Woods was short !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 12:53 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:

Woods was short !

So a Ref that's a metre or 2 from Woods has deemed it TRY , but you reckon his short :lol: .

It's all opinions in the end , just like i thought Moses should of been Sent off.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 12:56 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
"PYMBLEPETE" wrote:Just like in any video review of a try FT; if the replay clearly shows that the referee's decision was in error. In this case it was crystal clear on replay -doesnt matter how far it was from - that Woods was short of the line.

Woods was short !

So a Ref that's a metre or 2 from Woods has deemed it TRY , but you reckon his short :lol: .

It's all opinions in the end , just like i thought Moses should of been Sent off.
I just watched it then ... Woods was short !!!
The refs don't have the confidence or the balls these days to make a clear cut decision .
Watch it again , he was short !
I remember watching it live and was disappointed in woods that he couldn't reach out and find the line !!!

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 12:59 pm

disappointed? I think Woods wasnt keeping anything back

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:00 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote: I disagree , from that camera angle there is no clear evidence to suggest he was short , for that reason he has got to say TRY based on the original Ref's decision on the field.

Woods was short !

The refs don't have the confidence or the balls these days to make a clear cut decision .
I remember watching it live and was disappointed in woods that he couldn't reach out and find the line !!!

Well based on what you said ? he should of awarded a Try cause that is what he saw and originally deemed .

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:14 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
"hobbo2803" wrote: Woods was short !

Well based on what you said ? he should of awarded a Try cause that is what he saw and originally deemed .
Once the refs decide to go up stairs it doesn't matter if he says I think it's a TRY or a NO TRY .
It's out of his hands then and the pressure is of him .
I believe they award a TRY after referring the division upstairs so they don't have players rush up and get in their faces ??

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:23 pm

Your saying ref's don't have the balls to make a decision, well he should of with the Woods Try cause he believed it was a Try.
It's sad we have to rely on a video ref to make a call when the Ref is right there on this instance.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:25 pm

foreveratiger wrote:Your saying ref's don't have the balls to make a decision, well he should of with the Woods Try cause he believed itwas a Try.
It's sad we have to rely on a video ref to make a call when the Ref is right there on this instance.
I'm not a ref mate !!

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:26 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Your saying ref's don't have the balls to make a decision, well he should of with the Woods Try cause he believed itwas a Try.
I'm not a ref mate !!

But you claim he was short :lol:

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:30 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
I'm not a ref mate !!

But you claim he was short :lol:
He was short but I'm not a F.......... Ref !
God knows what goes through their heads ...
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh !!!!!

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:35 pm

My understanding would of been that if the ball finished on the line and Woods promoted the ball with his grounded arm /elbow it should of been a double movement

If the ref calls TRY the video ref must disprove it was a try , the ball must never have reached the line according to the video ref

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:37 pm

happy tiger wrote:My understanding would of been that if the ball finished on the line and Woods promoted the ball with his grounded arm /elbow it should of been a double movement

If the ref calls TRY the video ref must disprove it was a try , the ball must never have reached the line according to the video ref
Thank you !!

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:42 pm

happy tiger wrote:My understanding would of been that if the ball finished on the line and Woods promoted the ball with his grounded arm /elbow it should of been a double movement

It wasn't a double movement cause we had to play the ball and Titans didn't get a penalty.

In my opinion from that camera angle there is insufficient evidence to over rule the original ref's decision that it was a TRY . I mean the Ref is a couple metres away and his opinion is it's a Try.

What he should of said to the video Ref , I deemed it a Try please check for Double movement.

I was at the game so i have no idea what he was asking to check ? obviously it appears he wanted to check if he was short .

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:44 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:He was short but I'm not a F.......... Ref !
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh !!!!!

Blind Freddy could see he was short, ref, well, who knows :wtf he was thinking.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:44 pm

But the Video Ref has made the field Ref look like a fool.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:50 pm

foreveratiger wrote:

It wasn't a double movement cause we had to play the ball and Titans didn't get a penalty.

In my opinion from that camera angle there is insufficient evidence to over rule the original ref's decision that it was a TRY . I mean the Ref is a couple metres away and his opinion is it's a Try.

What he should of said to the video Ref , I deemed it a Try please check for Double movement.

I was at the game so i have no idea what he was asking to check ? obviously it appears he wanted to check if he was short .
Just admit it , you were too busy taking happy honeymoon shots with UD to be watching the game or listening to the video ref live commentary :lol:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:51 pm

formerguest wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:He was short but I'm not a F.......... Ref !
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh !!!!!

Blind Freddy could see he was short, ref, well, who knows :wtf he was thinking.
He was worried about his paycheck and doing his job I guess