Well done Kevin Naiqama

magpiecol

Re: Well done Kevin Naiqama

Post by magpiecol » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 4:28 pm

Goose wrote:I thought Kev was found out in the air a bit, dropped quite a few. carried the ball well, but tonight made the decision what to do when noffa comes back.

WTF????

Demps

Post by Demps » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 5:41 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Goose wrote:I thought Kev was found out in the air a bit, dropped quite a few. carried the ball well, but tonight made the decision what to do when noffa comes back.

WTF????
Opposite day...
Lol, what game did u watch.

Safe as and played out of his skin.
Kev > Lawrence
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 5:48 pm

He did drop 1 and Lawrence was there to clean up the dregs
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Goose

Post by Goose » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 7:00 pm

magpiecol wrote:

WTF????
He dropped one in goals, not too much pressure lawrence cleaned up. Turned a a 7 set 20 start tackle into a drop out.

He dropped one on the 20, under pressure, should have taken.

Mis-timed his run for a chip back, no pressure, plenty of time to make sure he got a foot in goal, something they practice all the time now.

Out lept twice for tap backs, luckily not costing us possession.

3 times took the bat back option rather than catching option. Better than letting in a try, but not the desired option.

There was a reason they bombed him time and time again.

If that had have been Moltz or Lawrence people would be calling for his immediate sacking.

Naiqama ran the ball very strongly and did lots of good things, he even caught a lot of bombs, but he dropped more than he should and looked awkward in doing so. Until NOffa comes back they are going to bomb to him all night.

The crib sheet on Kev has always been no good under the high ball, it is why for the last 5 years he hasnt cracked it for a fulltime spot. Last night for me highlighted the weakness.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 9:32 pm

simonthetiger wrote:Damn he got peppered and stood tall!
He was awsome, i agree Simon. One of our best. Gotta love him :)

VanillaThunder

Post by VanillaThunder » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 10:27 pm

Did bloody well marking a bloke twice his size (haircut included). He may not have had many clean catches but he denied them points, and did so repeatedly. I'd have no qualms with him doing that every set for 80 minutes if it meant we didn't concede any.
This game is probably the toughest match up for him too, bar Daniel Tupou. Passed with flying colours.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0