3 THINGS THAT GOT ME, AFTER THE LAST GAME.

•  Recent Topics
bp tiger

3 THINGS THAT GOT ME, AFTER THE LAST GAME.

Post by bp tiger » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 7:45 pm

1- WHEN THE PLAYERS WERE COMING DOWN THE TUNNEL, THE ROOTERS players looked so much bigger and heavier than our players their body mass made it look like men against boys

2- in defence the roostesr at all times where off there line at speed and when defending ther line went forward towards us not like we do wait and slide.

3- as soon as they have a turn over they are set to move the ball wide in either direction and have men in motion nearly all the time. when in our 1/2 they were set for all there set plays with in 1 tackle. on our side we are in a bunch and it seems we are only set for the last two plays and only one one side of the ruck.

now i cant blame JT for number 1 on my list but he is to blame for 2-and -3 having come from the roosters u would like to think they would have been the 1st 2 things he would have installed in our team. makes u think what the hell he has been doing for the last 10 months.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 8:24 pm

bp tiger wrote:1- WHEN THE PLAYERS WERE COMING DOWN THE TUNNEL, THE ROOTERS players looked so much bigger and heavier than our players their body mass made it look like men against boys

2- in defence the roostesr at all times where off there line at speed and when defending ther line went forward towards us not like we do wait and slide.

3- as soon as they have a turn over they are set to move the ball wide in either direction and have men in motion nearly all the time. when in our 1/2 they were set for all there set plays with in 1 tackle. on our side we are in a bunch and it seems we are only set for the last two plays and only one one side of the ruck.

now i cant blame JT for number 1 on my list but he is to blame for 2-and -3 having come from the roosters u would like to think they would have been the 1st 2 things he would have installed in our team. makes u think what the hell he has been doing for the last 10 months.
There appears to be no synch between coach and team.

Russell

Post by Russell » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 8:29 pm

Wouldn't be that the Rorters are nearly an International side and we are full of Juniors.

A backline without Richards with a n average age of 22. Forwards with no where near the experience of the opposition.

Trying to teach everything to a young team in two thirds of a season is unrealistic and almost an impossibility. I think you are expecting too much BP - they are having enough trouble with defence structures and carrying out game plans for 40 minutes, let alone 80 minutes.

Your expecting them to have 3 set plays in their heads and down pat every time they are given a turnover.

You give them too much credit. They have to crawl before they can walk. They are only just learning to stand up (but holding onto the table leg), maybe they can start walking next year.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 8:35 pm

Wasnt till the 2nd half if memory serves me they started to go forward first and then they troubled us.....going wide looks pretty but you gotta earn the right to attack...what was the deficit at h/t two points?

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Sun 26 Jul, 2015 9:15 pm

2 is down to us being dominated in the ruck. Week after week the opposition is dictating ruck speed, both with and without the ball. For all the NRL's talk of eliminating not the wrestle, it still rules.
Hopefully the interchange rules will speed things up a little, but I'll believe it when I see it.

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 27 Jul, 2015 6:01 pm

Russell wrote:Wouldn't be that the Rorters are nearly an International side and we are full of Juniors.

A backline without Richards with a n average age of 22. Forwards with no where near the experience of the opposition.

Trying to teach everything to a young team in two thirds of a season is unrealistic and almost an impossibility. I think you are expecting too much BP - they are having enough trouble with defence structures and carrying out game plans for 40 minutes, let alone 80 minutes.

Your expecting them to have 3 set plays in their heads and down pat every time they are given a turnover.

You give them too much credit. They have to crawl before they can walk. They are only just learning to stand up (but holding onto the table leg), maybe they can start walking next year.
Excuse excuse excuse. Apparently Woods has said it himself. They are first graders, it's about time they act like it. They're learning to standup? GTFO of here lol....

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 27 Jul, 2015 7:30 pm

stryker wrote:
Russell wrote:Wouldn't be that the Rorters are nearly an International side and we are full of Juniors.

Excuse excuse excuse. Apparently Woods has said it himself. They are first graders, it's about time they act like it. They're learning to standup? GTFO of here lol....
It was not written as an excuse - we don't need excuses. They were not good enough.

We know that for God's sake. It is a reason for not delivering. Not an excuse.

I'm sure you would BOO your own grandmother stryker. Get a life.

cunno

Post by cunno » Tue 28 Jul, 2015 6:28 am

I was surprised at how well they held the rosters in the first half. Always waiting for the rosters to explode and they did eventually but our bloke had a go at least in the initial stages.

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 28 Jul, 2015 9:36 am

Russell wrote:
stryker wrote:

It was not written as an excuse - we don't need excuses. They were not good enough.

We know that for God's sake. It is a reason for not delivering. Not an excuse.

I'm sure you would BOO your own grandmother stryker. Get a life.
Yeah and you'd forgive the drunk driver who killed your family because he was "under stress"...kindly remove your head from your an us and notice what's going on instead of making excuses every week.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Wed 29 Jul, 2015 12:13 am

Winners Win and Losers have excuses... :?

bigsiro

Post by bigsiro » Wed 29 Jul, 2015 12:45 am

Tigermama wrote:Winners Win and Losers have excuses... :?
EXACTLY.

Ikin said it right on the Fox show. Fans want their teams to win. That is the only goal for the fan. Everything else is just an excuse (and for every excuse under the sun watch JT press conferences).

Sick of it.
Make Wests Tigers Great Again

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Wed 29 Jul, 2015 6:27 am

Frustrated with this season?
"Quality Stupidity"

lathami

Post by lathami » Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:40 am

bigsiro wrote:
Tigermama wrote:Winners Win and Losers have excuses... :?
EXACTLY.

Ikin said it right on the Fox show. Fans want their teams to win. That is the only goal for the fan. Everything else is just an excuse (and for every excuse under the sun watch JT press conferences).

Sick of it.
Well Ikin kind of said the, he was referring to fans want to win premierships. Anything else is an excuse.
Which I agree with but other would rather we were in the finals every year, rather than win a premiership. I would have the one we won in 2005 every day of the week to being in the finals every year, but not winning any. Look at para haven't won one since sterlol!!!