Justin Hunt vs Josh Addo-Carr,Edwards vs Aloaia

swag tiger

Justin Hunt vs Josh Addo-Carr,Edwards vs Aloaia

Post by swag tiger » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 7:39 pm

Who do you think will win the vacant wing spot and why? Do you Think Aloaia will be able to keep his spot on the bench when Edwards is fully fit? I am interested to see what you guys think about these dilemmas.I reckon Justin Hunt will get the wing because of his experience but Josh Addo-Carr will be right on his tall for the spot. I also think that Josh Aloaia may be able to keep Edwards out of the side for the first 6-7 rounds or until origin.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 7:57 pm

Ask JT

Milky

Post by Milky » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 8:20 pm

Edwards needs NSW Cup game time

Hunt is out injured

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 8:21 pm

Find out next Tuesday

Tiger Tim

Post by Tiger Tim » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 8:50 pm

I can see Aloaia playing a lot this year. We had hoped liolevave would be our gun junior and he may turn out ok but i can see a lot of murdoch masila in him. The thing i like about Aloaia is he runs hard and hits hard. No holding back for him. Edwards is very good defensively but doesn't offer much in attack. For me i'd take the more rounded player but in saying that Edwards will get his game time as we know injuries will happen. I don't want to see hunt in our 1st grade side and as i doubt we will have any backs in state of origin he will be waiting for injuries. I'd prefer addo-carr , heleta or rankin over hunt.