Coaching Insider

stevetiger

Coaching Insider

Post by stevetiger » Sat 21 May, 2016 7:40 am

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016 ... r_rou.html

I like Taylor in this interview. I really want to see a top team performance today with some smarts. So yes we need to be tough but that is just one piece of what we need. We need to execute well in defence and attack. When we have the ball we have to realize it's importance which means not dropping it but also doing something constructive. Our defence needs to execute well as well. We can't be rolled up the middle and we need to man up out wide.

tigeress

Post by tigeress » Sat 21 May, 2016 9:52 am

stevetiger wrote:http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016 ... r_rou.html

I like Taylor in this interview. I really want to see a top team performance today with some smarts. So yes we need to be tough but that is just one piece of what we need. We need to execute well in defence and attack. When we have the ball we have to realize it's importance which means not dropping it but also doing something constructive. Our defence needs to execute well as well. We can't be rolled up the middle and we need to man up out wide.
I've always been impressed with the way JT handles an interview. He's articulate and confident and says it how it is.
I only wish he could instill some winning skills into the team he is coaching. :bash

C'mon Tigers you can be more consistent-live up to what is expected of you :pray:

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 21 May, 2016 11:05 am

Hes a good talker...

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 21 May, 2016 11:15 am

Pity the players aren't reciprocating what he's saying .

With no accountability at our Club...as if the players are going to bust there gut for him.
These interviews are as good as happy's predictions in the Tipping Comp ;) :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 21 May, 2016 2:16 pm

stryker wrote:Hes a good talker...
I think that is a massive change from last year.